[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: oh shit.jpg (51KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
51KB, 500x291px
hi /adv/
a time ago we aranged a trip were i meet a giel that i had meet before and talked to eack other but nothing serious, but that day she spent most of the time with me and she gave me all her atention and confidence, its important to say that she used to be in a reationship but she has already ended it and told me it wasent that serious of a relationship, after that day i tried to meet her but it was hard to find a day were i could meet her since we have diferent schedualed plans for summer, the thing is that we will meet again in another trip at the end of summer. what should i do about our relationship? take in mind that i whant her as a girlfriend. Should i thell her my intentions at this 2nd trip or before?
thanks in advance
>>
If you like her, and you feel she's giving you attention, I would say go for it. Just make sure she isn't just being kind with you. If you think she's like that just because of kindness, but you still like her, don't do it just yet, but don't give up on her.
>>
>>18605059
what i think isnt normal is that we even touch in a non sexual way, we laid next to each with our heads touching and hers over my arm, all that happend in one single evening isnt that too much to be just for the sake of being kind to me
>>
>>18605116

Then fuck yeah man, go for it. But don't get your head full of illusions, if you get rejected it's only gonna hurt more that way. Cold mind, my brother, cold mind.
>>
>>18605122
>cold
and what about the time for doing that should i tell her the same day we are going to the "2nd trip" or should I try to do it before that?
>>
>>18605134

I would do it on the second trip. Spend your time with her, enjoy her company and talk with her, talk a lot. You must make her feel comfortable. But don't get too impatient, there will be a moment for you to tell her how you feel.

I'm sure you will know when that time arrives.
>>
>>18605176
thanks buddy
>>
>>18605184

All good friend, I wish you the best.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.