[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and my ex wife split two years back due to her developing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1842.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1842.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
So me and my ex wife split two years back due to her developing a coke habit and cheating, with a immigrant nonetheless anyway she accused me of sending death threats and got a restraining order, I cut all ties with her and her family and sort of disappeared for a while suddenly today a family member phones me to say ex wife had been in touch saying she has divorce papers for me, my question is how is that possible and what grounds does she have? Also any suggestions on how to exact a little revenge, britbong btw

Pic unrelated
>>
>suggestions on how to exact revenge
>accused of sending death threats

you sound like a psycho to me pal. why would you not just divorce, move on. you're like a baby who won't let go of their blankey.
>>
>>18604980

Accused you fucking neckbeard
>>
>>18605010
he never says he didn't do it. if he did, or if he didn't, he's still asking on how to get revenge on an ex like a psychotic teenager
>>
Just start pure tight-rope walking
>>
>>18604977
Or you know, instead of being a psycho you could get a divorce and stay out if eachothers lives.

If she was able to get a restraining order it sounds like you did something to worry the police.

Kill yourself. Or you know leave her alone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.