[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight Lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1457.jpg (26KB, 341x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.jpg
26KB, 341x331px
How do I lose weight /adv/. I started eating better but I don't know of any good exercise regimens. What works for you guys?
>>
Mother 3 is the best JRPG ever made.
>>
>>18604615
Literally any movement at all. Walking, running, push ups, sit ups, chin ups etc
>>
I find the best for losing weight is really simple things like running and stretching. To me running is super boring so if you have the ability/the money get a treadmill with a tv or something and you'll lose weight in no time. But good work on cutting stuff out if your diet that's probably the worst contender to staying fat so I'm sure just given time over like a year even if you did literally no exercise you still would get slightly healthier
>>
Post daily food intake or GTFO.
>>
I konw your pain... I usually go on youtube, "Joana Soh official" - asian chick doing excersise, I watched her wid : beginner fat burning excercises- like a year ago and it helped me a lot, doing that routine, but as I reached my goal and later stopped excercizing weight came back and I'm just trying out other workouts...
>>
>>18604615
Best to lurk in >>>/fit/ for that, but here's a quick rundown.
- Reduce your calorie intake. "Diet food" is a meme unless you're a professional athlete, all that matters is how many calories you consume. Ideally you should sign up to a site like myfitnesspal where you can calculate your estimated daily caloric intake and track it by entering how much of what kind of food you ate. If you're too lazy for that, at least learn the calorie count of different food so you can approximate your daily quota. If you're eating fast food or ready-made dinners a lot, you can easily check the exact calorie count, and if you cook just add all the ingredients together. If you're serious about counting avoid restaurants as you can't know how much calories their meals have
- Daily exercise. The bad news: it has to be daily. The good news: it can be anything. You'll be fine if you just do brisk walks for half an hour. A good rule of thumb is to do 10k steps a day (which will approximately take 90 minutes), and there's a lot of pedometers made to track just that. You won't build any muscle that way, but gaining muscle actually keeps you from losing weight anyway.
- That's it. That literally is all you have to do. Avoid unnecessarily starving yourself as you'll just end up binging later on and if you cheat on your daily goals, keep in mind that you didn't meet them, instead of just forgetting about it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.