[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone interpret dreams here? So I had a dream last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Spook.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Spook.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
Can anyone interpret dreams here?

So I had a dream last night that I would need to get a 13 hour surgery for a tooth infection. Previously in the dream, it seemed I had a tooth extracted, and when I used a mirror I saw an empty hole. Apparently talking to my black doctor (I've never had a black doctor), he said that it got infected from the earring he was wearing containing a ringed-bacteria, from him doing the previous extraction (He used a specific name for it, can't remember). I was worried the entire time that I would be killed in a 13 hour long surgery, so I asked if I could receive a second opinion, and waited on signing the papers, then I woke up. The second opinion I was waiting on, would be with my current doctor.

Wtf does this mean guys?
>>
Whats the fixation on 13 hours? Whats your dental hygene like? It could be possible you are subconsciously stressing yourself by skipping brushes and flossing not as often as you know you should.
>>
>>18604316
I brush 3-4 times a day. I even brushed that night too.
>>
Dreams involving teeth are almost always a sign of repressed homosexuality
>>
>>18604306
Dream moods.com
>>
>>18604306
have you recently said something negative that you probably shouldn't have, that you have internalized for a long time?
You may need to confront this by reflecting your yourself (i.e.: opening yourself up - surgery), or you may feel that you are being investigated upon by an external figure (thats why you were trying to negotiate out of the surgery)

Need a little more context for more in depth. Dreams are often linked to real life representation of the self or the external world.
>>
>>18604306
Might mean you are racist and your dream is telling you so. That empty hole you saw might symbolize your shallowness and lack of trust towards that specific race.
>>
If you like esoteric stuff, tooth falling on dreams points to death in life.
Do you have a friend or family member ill?...

Also, the best one to interpret it is you... The dreamer. The symbols your unconcious sends are to your mind...
The best I can do here is helping YOU interpret it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.