[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 and I've never been in a relationship. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1499981938091.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499981938091.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
I'm 24 and I've never been in a relationship. I'm incredibly unsure about how relationships work and I'm very nervous about them. I've tried internet dating and that's about it. It's not like I'm friendless and I make acquaintances at work but I've never been in anything romantic.

Anyway, I moved across the country back in January, was jobless for 4 months living with roommates I met online. Started working in a restaurant, getting along with coworkers pretty well. Then this girl started working there. She looked young as hell but I found out she was only a year younger than me and I got interested but like I said, I have no experience dating or really getting to know girls so I kept my distance. Then we're at a bar with coworkers and we just start talking. And we both liked it and a few days later we went out with coworkers again. Then she invited me to have tacos with her at her old work place and it was just me and her and we hung out for about 7 hours before we decided to split. And immediately we made plans for another meetup to go visit a bunch of breweries a few days later, this past Saturday. We spent 10 hours just drinking beers and talking to each other, smiling at each other the whole time. And then we hung out again 3 days later and this time she spent the night at my house but just because we knew we probably wouldn't be able to drive. We didn't do anything. The most we've done is hug in a friendly platonic manner.
>>
>>18603704
We're probably gonna hang out Thursday as well and we can't stop telling each other how much we enjoy hanging out with the other, and smiling, and I want to make it something more, but she's told me before that she hasn't been in a relationship for 2 years and she's shy and awkward. And she has no idea that I've never been in a relationship but I feel like if I say that things have the potential to get really weird as well.

I'm really not sure how to progress in this? And I don't know if I'd be jumping the gun if I brought up the idea of dating so soon, or if it'd be too soon at all.
>>
>>18603704
Is there a question here? This is basically exactly how a relationship begins and if you're both enjoying yourselves then you're doing it right.
>>
>>18603705
You just keep doing what you're doing, I would say that you should set something that is specifically a date. Ask her, use the word date, and see what you get back. If it's good then do that for a month maybe, at which point you get to find out how amazingly awkward it is to have that conversation where you have to define the relationship.

Just don't be like "will you be my gf?" at any point.
>>
>>18603711
Ok. I really have no idea what a date is actually like. I mean, I feel like it could be similar to what we have been doing but I'm not sure how to change it. Like on Saturday we went to a few different breweries, then after we were like "let's keep it going and have a couple drinks closer to home." We both keep trying to extend the time we spend together, to where just yesterday I drove 30 minutes to her side of town, we had drinks for a few hours and then she was like "well this place closes in a couple hours, we could go grab drinks closer to your side of town." and then we decided she'd spend the night because it's closer to my house anyway and we could grab a 6 pack and extend it a bit more.

I know I went into a big tangent but I'm not sure what else to do or if we're going to fast or anything. I mean I guess we aren't going to fast since we slept in the same bed with all of our clothes on and I let her have the blanket and I just slept without anything and it was awkward as fuck for both of us I think
>>
I would have fucked her already and consummated our relationship.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.