[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a /soc/ camwhore? What would you do if you found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1501748349604.jpg (43KB, 552x716px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501748349604.jpg
43KB, 552x716px
Would you date a /soc/ camwhore?
What would you do if you found out your girlfriend used to be one?
>>
>>18603500
Bump
>>
>>18603500
>would you date
probably not?
>if you found out
talk to her about it? Try to make an informed decision?
>>
No and dump the slut
>>
Yes i would.

Talk to her about it. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, just tell her.
>>
>>18603557
>>18603583
We have talked about it and I'm not going to dump her over it.
It does make me feel shitty whenever I think about it though
>>
I would. If she did it in the past, what do I care. I'm not one of those insecure pure virgin chasers.
>>
>>18603601
Why does it make you feel shitty? You know she used to be a camwhore. Theres nothing else you can do to change the past
>>
>>18603611
Looking back through some of her old threads was hella painful for me, I guess there's some element of jealousy in there. I guess it's hard to see that side of her too.

I also have this slight fear that she might secretly miss being a camwhore and all the free attention that came with it.
>>
What's her name?
This is important
>>
>>18603500
I have extreme issues with it.

Just found out my current girlfriend did a set for suicidegirls once...
Feel disgusted and will probably end it.
>>
I think it depends on the circumstances.

To sell yourself rather than asking family/friends/legitimate work is a shortcut in life and signals some poor values.

On the other hand, I've been dirt poor myself and understand the desperation.

If it was solo only and very short term just to get by then sure...past is the past and life sucks for a lot of us. If she was just addicted to the easy money or fucked on camera that is something else though.
>>
>>18603772
This was on /soc/ she never did paid. Just solo request from thirsty Virgins.
>>
Depends on the severity, I would not so much be worried about the fact that some people saw her naked, but I wonder about the psychological circumstances that makes a person go camwhoring.

If she's so needy for attention and approval of her looks, what's the guarantee similar shit won't go on while we date.
>>
>>18603788
If she did it for the kicks then fuck that.

Attention whoring is a big red flag man.
>>
>>18603500
>Would you date a /soc/ camwhore?
no
>What would you do if you found out your girlfriend used to be one?
since apparently she hid it from me until now, I can not possibly know how much more there is she that she hides, so dump her
>>
>>18603791
Is she a female?
>yes
Then there is never any guarantee. They. Are. All. Not. To. Be. Trusted.
If I was dating a camwhore, I'd let her suck me off on cam and get paid from it.
>>
>>18603500
I'd probably keep things casual.
>>
>>18603500
only snow
>>
>>18603828
>>18603560

Back to /r9k/ with you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.