[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of guy is a girl who likes excitement (as in that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

What kind of guy is a girl who likes excitement (as in that's one of her primary motivations to do things) like? There's this girl I've been seeing and the last time we played video games online together it felt kind of like it dragged towards the end. We only played for a couple hours too. (And by excitement I don't mean clubbing, she barely drinks or parties, but she likes hanging out with 'the boys' and things like rollercoasters and skydiving.)

Obviously I can't go skydiving/to theme parks every week. Also I could use insight into what girls who like hanging with the guys like. Seems they're into situations where the guy is really enjoying / passionate about what they're doing? Problem then is my passion are mostly single person endeavors or she can't join in on them (art or competitive gaming)

Thoughts?
>>
you must be 18 to post here

also,
>competitive gaming

Consider doing something useful with your lifs
>>
File: 1432019645678.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1432019645678.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
>>18603333
>What kind of guy is a girl who likes excitement like?
>>
>>18603406

I'm mentally and emotionally probably around that age yeah, I spent the last 10 years in two different relationships so I don't have that much dating experience with many different girls.
>>
Having a gf long term is going to be 90% mundane stuff like just sitting around. The idea of going around doing things is some hollywood/instagram fake shit. Doing activities takes money and scheduling/time.

That being said it really depends on the girl. When it comes to physical activities it can vary. Me and my gf go to the gym together which is quality since you can repeat that. Ocassionaly we'll go hiking (Maine) which is good for a day.

Movies/shows and shared interests help a lot. Personally I wouldn't care for skydiving or other adrenalin junkie activities. If you like playing games then let her play or find something that's multiplayer.

But realistically like I said most relationships are going to be mundane and not partying/excitement all of the time.
>>
>>18603743

Yeah ive been in a long term relationship but she was more of an introvert and always liked to do things inside and not around many people. This girl is more of an extrovert and likes to do things more outside, which is fine because I like both, and as a person I tend to become more of an introvert or extrovert based on who I'm seeing/ interested in, I can do either or without people. I just am not as experienced with extroversion so I have to learn the ropes so to speak. Any extra advice would be helpful. And thankfully she isn't the party type as much. Thanks for the response.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.