[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else have sleeping problems?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>have really bad asthma
>go through times when I can only sleep 3-6 hours for weeks on end depending on what's going on with the weather/environment
>sometimes have to sleep in my car because I get fucking asthma from the house I live in
>makes everything really really fucking hard
>always look shitty and tired
>sluggish and depressed sometimes from no sleep

Anybody else deal with any sort of sleeping problems? How do you deal with it? I drink a lot of coffee and eat fruit, but I am scared that I am going to die of a fucking heart attack from lack of sleep or some shit some day.
>>
drink less coffee, and no coffee in the evening; drink more water. do more exercise, even a long walk. Also check out the Buteyko Method of breathing for the asthma. Don't be a goddamn mouthbreather whatever you do.
>>
>>18603308
Yeah none of that stuff works.

I already jump rope and lift weights. I have tried all sorts of stuff. My asthma started when I moved to Illinois, I didn't really have it before that.

I am trying to move out west because I've been told it is better for asthmatics. Looking at Arizona or Colorado, but at the moment I'm not sure how realistic it is to move.
>>
File: filtrete.jpg (46KB, 440x500px) Image search: [Google]
filtrete.jpg
46KB, 440x500px
>>18603296
I use the Filtrete 2800 for my air conditioning filter (pic related), and take knockoff Zyrtec and 2 knockoff Benedryl every night. I also vacuum my rug and carpets regularly, and sweep/mop my hardwood floors several times per week, change my sheets once per week, and have liners on my pillow and bed so that nothing gets into the pillow.

I also use a pillow made from latex (better than memory foam, and hypoallergenic).
>>
>>18603329
I do all of that, except take Benedryl/zyrtec. Does that reduce asthmatic symptoms?

When I go to bed my upper chest (bronchial tube area) just starts burning and I get short of breath. Does that stuff reduce the inflammation?
>>
>>18603336
If your burning is due to an allergic reaction, then yes, they will help.
>>
>>18603336
Also, keep in mind that not all vacuums are created equally. Ditto for beds and pillows.

I have trouble believing that you used all the shit I recommended that you use except for the pills, so I'm left wondering what you are using. If you have some bargain bin vacuum, it's not going to do as good of a job cleaning as a more expensive model that is designed to eliminate allergies (pet vacuums are always good at reducing allergins, typically having several filters, for example).
>>
>>18603356
Yeah I have allergy covers over my pillows and mattress, not sure what kind of vacuum I have. I just put wood floors in one of my bedrooms and re-painted it to cover up any left-over allergies from the last owner, but the paint is still off-gassing so I haven't moved in yet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.