[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grabby guy near my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1501782688706.jpg (38KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1501782688706.jpg
38KB, 400x303px
so at my community college, I'm in a clique of black geeks and we all play smash Bros and emulate games on our laptops in the cafeteria. My girlfriend plays a lot as well. However, one guy keeps poking her in the stomach, grabbing her neck, and even grabbing my hand and making me touch her butt, which weirded her and me out. He even tried softly headbutting her but brushed her breast, which made her feel extremely weird.

tl;dr
is he trying to steal my lady?
I do recall when asked why he made out with this fat ugly Asian girl we hate, he said he's "desperate".
what does this mean?
what should I do?
>>
and you're just standing around letting this happen?

he keeps doing this bc you and her don't establish borders

"help /adv/! some guy is touching my girlfriend! what do i do!"

how about start by telling him to fuck off, and if he refuses, get your girlfriend to get loud and make a big scene in the caf or library

"stop touching me you pervert"

that should shut him up instantly
>>
>>18602989
>I'm in a clique of black geeks

Why would you want to do that?
>>
>>18602989

>even grabbing my hand and making me touch her butt

I would smack the ever living shit out of someone who attempted to do this to me. The fact that you didn't is really illustrative of your lack of a spine and/or dignity.
>>
Why is she not saying anything? If a guy started touching me inappropriately and I didn't like it, I'd tell him to back off.
>>
>>18602989
You live in MA op?
>>
>>18603013
He's 6'5", goes to the gym, and does MMA in his spare time.

I'm 5'8" and scrawny. He has jokingly told me that if I ever picked a fight with him, he'd be able to take me down to the ground in seconds.

To give you an idea of my situation, I disagreed with him on something once and he immediately put me into a headlock and started choking me, then brushed it off as a joke.
>>
File: 1482730442732.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482730442732.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>>18603031
Then stop associating with someone who doesn't respect you or your girlfriend you mongrol

or
> get your girlfriend to get loud and make a big scene in the caf or library

>"stop touching me you pervert"

>that should shut him up instantly

or hey, maybe your girlfriend likes the attention.
>>
>>18603031
>5'8"
>vs 6'5"
your girlfriend has identified a superior male. don't even try fighting back because he'll nearly kill you, based on what you've stated
>>
>>18603031
It knows it can take your women and it's testing both of your and hers boundaries. It will become more bold and you are showing her that you are NOT a good protector. Put that gollywog in its place.
>>
>>18603055
Kneecaps and certain other body parts are equalizers.
>>
>>18602989
Tell the rest of the group
>>
>>18603065
life isn't an anime little guy
weak men exist to be dominated by strong men, get over it
>>
File: e96.jpg (35KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
35KB, 607x608px
>>18603069
>weak men exist to be dominated by strong men, get over it
life isn't an anime little guy
>>
>>18603069
I'm hardly a little guy, Andre.

My point is not to be intimidated by anyone.
>>
File: 1502143514458.jpg (15KB, 542x416px) Image search: [Google]
1502143514458.jpg
15KB, 542x416px
>>18603055
>>18603040
>>18603048
>>18603034
>>18603031
real op here. don't take this guy's bait. you should've realized something was off about the number if posters/ip addresses in the thread when >>18603031 showed up.
>>18603013
I told him it was weird but I tried to brush it off because I didn't want to get angry at a potential good friend. although honestly he is simply a good smash Bros rival.
>>18603017
she actually did but he keeps getting her personal space no matter where she goes. wherever I go she goes, and in turn he goes. then he irks us both (although he isn't always annoying )
>>18603031
don't listen to this lonely baiter desperate for attention. I'm 5'10 and chubby muscular. the guy us 6'0 and skinny. ironically we do play wrestle and I usually overpower him. I knew I shouldn't have listened to Tyler the creator for a few minutes, because now I didn't respond fast enough to this thread.
>>
>>18603103
Stcc?
>>
>>18603112
nah nigga I don't even live in Springfield
>>
NY city tech?!
>>
>>18602989
tase him
>>
>>18603114
Lmao alright I worked there as a janitor and everything you described sounds like the "anime" club smash bros and all
>>
>>18602989
you go to school in ct op?
>>
>>18603124
it's in NYC but it isn't city tech

can I get some more advice? the attention white troll ruined my thread
>>
>>18603161
>attention whore
>>
>>18603161
You're a pussy not to have already cut contact with him.

What's more important to you? Playing child games while a "friend" feels up your girl? Or acting like a man and putting the ape in his place?

The fact you're even asking for advice on this is actually sad.
>>
>>18603187
this
have you talked to the other guys about it/have they noticed? what did they say? if you have some sort of leadership position in this clique then you can easily convince the others to push him away
>>
just tell get him to stay the fuck away and if he doesn't, KNEE his balls.
>>
>>18603187
why so harsh? I usually try to see the good in people I guess, which is why conflict isn't my first instinct. I did tell him off and he slowed down a bit but you're right: to stop it for good I need to make him stop on my own
>>
>>18603069
but I am the big guy.
>>
>>18603420
This guy has threatened you and your gitland sexually assaulted both of you repeatedly and you think there is some good in him?

If this nigga hasn't already fucked/raped your girl and beat your ass he's gonna.
>>
>>18603198
this is decent advice. OP do not be walked over tell that fucker to fuck off. your gf is yours you don't let other men grope her. act like a man for God's sake
>>
>>18602989

The guy is super horny and autismus maximus. Like how little boys like girls but they don't know how to tell them and instead hit or pester them to get their attention. It's up to your gf to shoot him down. If you try to talk to him then he'll take it as a male vs male thing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.