[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am i suppose to do in life? Im 26 and at the point where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1nqouxefhoux.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1nqouxefhoux.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
What am i suppose to do in life?

Im 26 and at the point where I have depression. Im hoping this will change soon once I move out on my own and can do things without my parents up my ass.

My week days are just, work 8 hours a day as an accountant, go to the gym, come home after 9pm eat and some tv before bed.

MY weekends are sometimes do shit with friends, but mostly I've been getting high and drinking beer by my pool. Then Sunday afternoon I usually go golfing.

I've been pondering just going full career mode. I didn't like business once I graduated 4 years ago with a Finance degree and ended up working full time as an accountant and going back to school part time for a BS in CS, they took the max credits and the school was 20 minutes from my house. I think Im going to apply for Data Analyst jobs in a year once I get a MS CERT in advanced Excel and I need to find one for SQL. I use excel every day at work, but it's not like macro's or VBA.

Anyways lately I get bouts of depression and end up starring at the floor or considering just offing myself.

I understand most normal people get married and have a family, but I don't want kids and Im ugly as shit (women don't speak to me at all).

Yeah so Im fucking lost.
>>
We're in a similar boat, anon.
I dare say, career-wise, that you are better than me. But anyway, you need to first find what you truly like.
My current goal is to learn as many languages I can and finish my book, even though I have no idea for what I will use my language knowledge or if my book will be a thing. The secret is having a goal so you can focus on it, and in your case, could be your job improvment.

Eventually, women will show up in your life. And if they don't, buy a Flashlight to satisfy your sexual needs and get a pet, so at least you will have someone who will love you back.
>>
>>18603593
I like the outdoors and I go outside every weekend but still depressed
>>
>>18602962
instead of getting high and drinking beer at your pool, do something beneficial. instead of saying that people trying to help you are "on your ass," try to imagine that somewhere in their set of opinions they have a valid point

women don't speak to me at all unless I engage them in some way. in some aspects of your life (like the part about women) you're a self-defeating, self-deprecating person who doesn't want to do anything. being "ugly" as you say, (as if you are the only ugly person on the planet, ha) is no excuse for willing yourself into loserdom with stubborness you call "depression."

depression is a physical state in your brain. almost nobody is depressed all the time, unless they have been traumatized or retreated into a little shell that is not satisfying to them (like agoraphobia, self-defeatism etc.). don't just toss it around, maybe learn something about the condition you are in (which probably does include some depression, yes).
>>
>>18604612
I take part of that back. not even traumatized people are depressed all the time. success in life is about what you choose to do during those times that you are 'up', not exactly how you choose to be when you are 'down'.
>>
>>18602962
>>18604612
also, dude, look at your strengths

you're an intelligent person and a professional person who is looking forward to a lot of career success if you keep it up. you have the world at your disposal, so to say that you necessarily have to waste your free time or not get any women is ridiculous. you CAN do something good with your free time, and you CAN get women, even a wife.
>>
What is this pic ? I need a recipe now
>>
>>18604655
look up a really good hasbrown recipe and crack eggs over it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.