[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So I dated a fat woman for a month >I did it as motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2958.jpg (12KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2958.jpg
12KB, 120x120px
>So I dated a fat woman for a month
>I did it as motivation that this is what happens if I'm unsuccessful in life
>No sex or any physical contact other than holding hands
>She got suspicious why I wouldn't kiss her
>So I broke it off by ignoring her
>My happiness and success sky rocketed
>I achieved new accomplishments in my life
>She has no idea
>Should I tell her the truth that she was mearly a stepping stool for my success?
>I've lied to her about every aspect of my life except my name
>Also I see her everyday since she works at a place I go to frequently
>>
Well if you hate her or have anything against her then sure, but you'll just break a stupid fattys heart
>>
>>18602800
Why would you do that if you already ignored her? Fatty got the fn point unless she autistically msgs you
>>
Lol dude, why the fuck would you pick someone like that as your gf if you have to see her regularly
you fucked up man. just tell her you aren't feeling it. poor girl.
>>
>>18602800
I'm afraid to even talk to fat girls and my conscience wouldn't let me lie about everything.
>>
>>18602818
>Not necessarily
>She has to focus on her job
>Most of the workers there are only there for several months
>And I don't work there so I'm free to come and go as I please
>>
>>18602835
>Also I didn't take her on any dates, always used the busy excuse
>Hung out with her a few times though and early on in the month she bought me food multiple times
>>
Ugh! You guys r pigs pigs! Good thing I love myself way to much to care for your BS!
>>
>>18602821
>afraid
Are you some scrawny turd they can just pick up and eat?
>>
>>18602847
To be fair, if you didn't care you wouldn't have posted. Not saying the OP isn't a being a total douche, but I can tell it hurt you at least on some level. You should love yourself, but being fat isn't healthy. Lose weight because you love yourself.

t. former fat guy
>>
>>18603131
Whatever I said something because I wanted it to be known that I don't care and that I love myself enough to say it.
>>
>>18602800
kys
>>
>>18602800
>Dated 2 fat chicks.
>Made out with them, tasted disgusting.
>Made sure to have no sex with them.
>Break it off.
>Nothing afterwards.
What a waste of time.
>>
>>18604060
>Got blown by 10+ fat girls.
>Never kissed one of them.
Still hate my life, what a waste of time.
>>
>>18604060
>>18604060
>>18604222
Dick #1 and asshole #2
>>
>>18604222
>>18604060
Waste of time, yes
>But at least we're not married to one
>>
>>18604323
Ugh! I hope u chock on it and marry one.
>>
>>18602800
Why be such an asshole? Just leave her be and get on with your life. I don't understand guys like you.

Fat girls are usually fat because they have no self confidence. Do you really think you're helping by basically telling her she was a worthless pawn to inflate your ego?
>>
>>18604410
Yes! OMG you have r so right fat woman have no self confidence you r a genius. I never thought I would find enlightenment threw threw the eyes of some skinny bjtch.
>>
Set her up with a homeless man who smells like dick cheese. Pass on the favour
>>
>>18602800
You are evil to use people like that. This girl obviously has feelings that you don't possess.
>>
>>18602800
No, mostly because I think you'd do it cruelly but partly because she just doesn't need to hear that.
>>
>>18604410
>I simply ignored her, which I planned to anyways, just came here for a second opinion
>>18604450
>I'm not evil, women are, including this chick
>I used to possess those feelings too, but I lost them several years ago because every woman I've met is a lying manipulative attention seeking money hungry cunt who wears a pound of makeup 24/7
>I met one girl who was engaged before she even met me, and was cheating on both me and her fiancé with another guy too
>But what are you mad about I didn't even date her, I talked to her for a month but I'm sure in her mind we we're dating but we never did
>My standards for an actual woman are much higher
>>
>>18602800
Firstly you should just break up her since you don't actually care about her. There's not point in telling her about the stepping stone part. You should just that tell you want to focus career or some type of lie like that. Secondly it's wrong to use people as tool for your own success, you inhumane asshole. A lack of sympathy or empathy is an actual sign of autism. Lastly, learn how to greentext properly you dumb fucking faggot.
>>
>>18604579
He already broke up by ghosting her, he just didn't make it official.
>>
>>18604579
>properly
>>
You're an awful person. I'm glad that you were able to achieve success in your personal life, but using people like this is not the way. Next time she messages you, just tell her straight up that you aren't feeling it and never talk to her again. If you can go somewhere else, do that too. What you did was a bitch ass thing to do, no real man does that shit.
>>
File: meem.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
meem.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
>>18602847
>>18604333
>>18604422
guess the gender
>>
>>18605013
You do understand those people are memeing? No?
Sad!
>>
>>18604487
I would love to know those standards. So I can confirm your shallowness once and for all
>>
>>18604579
Autism OMFG seriously u mean narssasist. OMG you people are so full of bullying why did keep coming bk
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.