[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Painless ways to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7371.jpg (39KB, 875x583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7371.jpg
39KB, 875x583px
Anyone know any painless ways to die?
Kind of bored of life but I'm a pussy when it comes to pain. I'd like to use pills but I have zero knowledge of them and I'm not sure what a doctor will prescribe that's lethal in large quantities.
>>
>>18602682

>wah my life is hard
>>
>>18602682
Pills are a horrible way to kill yourself. Usually you just throw it all up and get to be hospitalized for very painful organ damage.

Don't kill yourself
>>
>>18602690
Aight, any options that aren't pill based?
>>
>>18602696
Old age, but pain level can vary with that
>>
>>18602697
Hate to state the obvious here, but I'm talking somewhat immediate.
>>
>>18602712
Why? Why are you bored of life?
>>
>>18602682
Go to a doctor and tell them you have suicidal thoughts, they'll prescribe deathdrugs.
>>
A pussy when it comes to pain, but you're bored of life, huh.

Seems to me more that you're afraid of being hurt, so you're keeping life at arms length.

Death requires commitment that you don't have yet.
>>
File: 1493410115912.png (241KB, 480x485px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493410115912.png
241KB, 480x485px
>>18602682
I've been thinking of ways to so here are some options
>Gun
If you're asking the question I assume you don't own one, but it's the best way to go out
>Fall from building
If you live in a city this shouldnt be that hard to find a building to get to the roof, just make sure it is tall enough.
>Hang yourself
There is a chance if you fuck up that you might just end up paralyzed, also if you try to stop half way through you could end up with brain damage
>helium
Only downside is trying to find somewhere online to get it. That shitty meme pic that says you can get it from Amazon is bs they mix that with oxygen cause they know people might use it for suicide
>Japanese suicide ritual
You need a sharp sword and the heart of a warrior
>Run over by a train
It has to be going fast enough so probably a Subway. You don't need your whole body on the track just your head.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.