[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW fell for the /r9k/ and /pol/ NEET meme and now I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1502230106195.png (23KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502230106195.png
23KB, 498x450px
>TFW fell for the /r9k/ and /pol/ NEET meme and now I'm 21 years old with no job experience, no skills, no friends, no education, simply no future

The kicker is, the best part is, that i didn't even make any use of my abundant freetime in these few years. While I didn't work i could have at least done something useful like gotten proficient at a sport, learned programming, read many books or at least learned some basic skills using youtube videos and the vast collection of on-line tutorials. For goodness sakes' I couldn't even invest in the crypto boom due to having no money.

The "NEET meme" was the worst meme of my life. I have a suspicion that the "smug neet pepe" pictures and the entire existence of the "neet master-race lifestyle" memes were simply created by Jews, or wagecucks to create less competition for themselves. By shilling the NEET meme so hard on internet forums and glorifying laziness they have effectively reduced the amount of competition for the esteemed positions that they hold.
>>
>>18602264
Go to school or
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html

>dumb frogposter
>>
It's called irony you stupid turd
>>
not even a shitty high school job from when you were like 15 to 18?

dont get mad, get fucking even and start getting experience then.

kinda wild to me how some people do struggle with finding work or holding jobs, or simply choose to not have one and complain/blame other things. Im 21 myself but have had no issue finding work since i was like 14, all have been pretty fun jobs too minus a couple of them. Now im working my way into a salaried position at a ski resort and its pretty comfy desu.
>>
>>18602306
Nice blog post
>>
>>18602293
>>18602301
No bully thanks
>>
>>18602362
In case you havent noticed, this is /adv. You are supposted to ask question.

And now go to school or flip burgers. Or back to your containment board.
>>
>>18602264

Message from your future Self:

30yo no job, no girl, fat, smoker

raging depression, no passion for anything

slowly starts to realize and wants to khs. Goes on 4chan and sees his past Self. Send him a message:

do it now before it's too late.
>>
>>18602264
It wasn't created by Jews. This website attracts individuals with mental illnesses such as autism and bpd who are too immature to handle adult life. You are one of them. Go get a fucking job.
>>
OP you're still young (21 is young, dude). You have a late start, but still have plenty of time to improve your lot. Would you really rather just blame the Jews for your own failings than actually do something to improve your life?
>>
Best time to start is right now. Stop feeling bad for yourself, it doesn't change anything. Make a plan, for a week, a month, 1 year, and 5 years.
>>
You guys know this is a pasta right
>>
>>18602264
Maybe you just fell for a joke you stupid fucking idiot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.