[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I always liked and haven't seen since 7th grade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1473222238168.jpg (22KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1473222238168.jpg
22KB, 221x246px
This girl I always liked and haven't seen since 7th grade came in to my work today. It's been like 13 years and I didn't even think she would know who I was and yet she did. I was too autistic to really talk to her much though. I wanted to say it was nice to see her again or something to that effect but I couldn't even manage that. I only knew her for a few months but in that time but I always felt we were pretty close. We used to talk on AIM and on the phone quite often. Problem is I got yanked out of that school before anything could really come of it. I've always felt like she was the one that got away which is pretty pathetic considering this was in 7th fucking grade.

Anyway would it be weird if I messaged her on Facebook and said it was nice to see her again?
>>
>>18602223
Nope
>>
>>18602234
But what do I say? Just a quick, "it was nice seeing you again" or should I mention that I was too nervous to say it at the time?
>>
File: fragment of a crucifixion.jpg (437KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
fragment of a crucifixion.jpg
437KB, 600x783px
>>18602223
Don't do it. Love is a lie, existence is a lie. Love is simply a social construct that makes people think they have possession over eachother. One day I passed by this house that belonged to an old man. I would frequently see him laying on the lawn, passed out drunk. One day I took him inside, and asked him why he was doing the things he was doing. He then proceeded to tell me that his wife had died, and that he was drinking so he could die too, because he didn't want to be separated from her. That day I realized what love is: miserable, vain, and useless.
>>
>>18602304
Lol loser who thinks because the destination sucks the journey isn't worth it. May as well kill yourself now.
>>
>>18602285
Stick with the first part, dont mention nervousness, you can just say it was a busy day at work if she brings it up later
>>
>>18602317
But it wasn't busy. There was plenty of opportunity for me to talk to her but I was just too much of a pussy.
>>
>>18602321
It's called a white lie anon
You were just drained from a surge earlier
Or you could just say you're not supposed to talk much while working

Still though, absolutely reach out to her on facebook, just dont sperg out or justify yourself. Just show that you were glad to see her and if the convo goes well ask her out or something
>>
>>18602336
So here's what I'm thinking I should say, "Hey X, I know I didn't say much today but I just wanted to let you know it was nice to see you again."

Is that too much? I am so fucking autistic and I want this to go well so fucking bad.
>>
>>18602336
Also I should probably mention what my job is. I work for an eye doctor and I worked with her directly and just went business as usual. Like I was in the exam room with her alone multiple times and yet I still said nothing outside of the normal shit I say to ever patient.
>>
>>18602350
I'd go for something more like: 'Hey I can't believe it's been so long! It was nice to see you again at work the other day, how's life treating you?'
>>
>>18602374
>the other day

This just happened a few hours ago though. Should I wait a couple days before I message her?
>>
>>18602374
>how's life treating you?

See my above post >>18602366

I had plenty of opportunity to ask her this while she was there and I didn't. I think it would be weird to ask her this over Facebook after that.
>>
>>18602394
Would be less weird than pretending you barely knew her, period.

Just make up some bullshit about how youre supposed to be professional on the job since its a doctors office and all that shit if it comes up. But desu it probably wont come up. Just tell her it was nice seeing her again.
>>
>>18602878
Meh, I'll figure it out tomorrow I guess. Too late tonight and I was too much of a pussy to message her earlier.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.