[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Meeting parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bass3.png (68KB, 1107x1027px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bass3.png
68KB, 1107x1027px
Me and my girlfriend decided its time for me to meet her father, me, her, her brother, and her father are going fishing tomorrow.

How do i not make a complete fool out of myself?

Its river fishing for salmon btw.
>>
Have you hung out with her family before?
>>
>>18601698
Have you ever fished before? Please tell me that you have, or you'll be considered an nu-male idiot from day one.
>>
>>18601856
Her parents are seperated, ive hung out with her mom, brother, and sister, but no dad
>>
>>18601860
Been fishing once or twice, not good at it by any means and was a long time ago with some friends, but ive been
>>
>>18601880
Just remember that you aren't auditioning for anything. Your GF is with you, and that's the most important thing.

I mean, don't tell them to fuck off or anything, but remember that the person whose opinion is the most important is the person who already likes you.
>>
File: 502349284_1280x720.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
502349284_1280x720.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>18601698
Don't let them put you in cement waders.
>>
>>18601698
just watch a few videos and try not to be autistic.
next problem please
>>
>>18601698
Don't over think it anon. If he is a normal guy it'll be a normal day, if he is a jerk, it'll suck, if he is awesome, it'll be awesome. Whatever happens you shouldn't worry much. Just be yourself and don't be lazy or whining and everything will work just fine. Don't take shit from anyone either, you don't want to start this relationship as a shit eater.

Whatever happens it is mandatory next time you fuck her you make her call you daddy.
>>
>>18601965
She says he is protective and what not, also drinks a lot. I dont know man
>>
Thanks everyone
>>
>>18601698
Be honest.
If you've never done it or don't know, tell them as it's better than pretending to know what you're doing and looking like a total fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.