[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THis girl i was seeing isn't responding to my messages anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: received_1609546182403427-1.jpg (31KB, 600x203px) Image search: [Google]
received_1609546182403427-1.jpg
31KB, 600x203px
THis girl i was seeing isn't responding to my messages anymore. I've seen her 3 times and we had sex twice. She lives about 1.5 hours away.
She's online on FB and I see her post statuses and what not but she doesnt respond to me when she used to. i havent talked to her since july 31st. It's tearing me apart and pissing me off because whenever I was with her we really clicked and got along so great. We share the same views on many different topics.
She does have kids and she uses Facebook on a big tv screen in her living room so my theory is maybe she doesn't respond when her kids are around? Idk. I'm so fucking sad over this. I wish she would just block me or tell me straight up that she not interested so I can get some closure . WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE DO THIS SHIT.
>>
Best course of action here?
>>
>>18601623
Be patient but also prepare to live without her should she not come back.
>>
>>18601634
solid advice my friend. Since there is no commitment, do not get attached.

do not forget that you must focus on this part
>prepare to live without her should she not come back

This way you dont build any expectation and it will only be a suprise you do not really give about because you have made other options for yourself
>>
>>18601634
>>18601661

Ok, thanks . I think the fact she hasn't blocked me is a good sign, because i remember sitting with her once and she got a fb message from someone and she said she blocked them and said she had to block her ex and many other people
>>
>>18601701
honestly you asking this proves you do not follow the advice.
get into the state of mind of proceeding without her and enjoying your life exploring other option, AND where the answer to this question is absolutely irrelevant.

If she crawls back take it from there
>>
>>18601716
Eh let OP not be a complete negative fuck if they choose not to. Sometimes positive mindsets can draw positive actions in.
>>
Are you talking to any other girls? Single moms are either husband crazy or looking for NSA on-call sex. She seems like the latter type. You've only seen her three times and only slept with her twice and you're buggin'
>>
>>18601724
I am not saying expecting to be rejected or expecting that it will not happen.

I am just advising to not care at this stage to keep peace of mind and not lose energy worrying at a stage where both still need to make up their mind and so much is unclear yet.

The positive way is to do your best, be happy with the time you spend, and while seeing how it goes not having your mind or energy trapped but to proceed with happy and productive activities.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.