[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls usually lack self awareness but can weaboo/koreaboo/etcboo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Girls usually lack self awareness but can weaboo/koreaboo/etcboo girls try to explain why they like Asian men? I'm not seeing how an interest in anime or kpop carries over into being attracted to Asian men. I like basketball but I'm not attracted to Black women at all.
>>
bump, my cute cousin has his sickness also now. began with anime etc and now fantasises over korean fcking sissies
>>
>>18601665
How is this a problem and/or relevant to my thread though? Real life isn't like your animes, incest is uncommon, it's very unlikely your cousin will want you.
>>
File: tumblr_niy2n4ngjn1u91910o1_500.gif (998KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niy2n4ngjn1u91910o1_500.gif
998KB, 500x300px
not a chick, but experienced with koreaboo girls.

you cant compare basketball and kpop. kpop is highly sexualized. maybe if you watch female groups you'll notice it better: lots of choreographies revolve around simulating girls riding a dick, showing their asses off, or touching their tits to draw attention to them. Yeah, there are groups that enfasize the sexual part more or less, but it's what draws the views nowadays

Male groups are the same, all singers look pretty fit, in choreographies and tv shows they do a lot of teasing putting their shirts up to show abs, try to act cutesy (which some girls like) or even do weird homobait stuff between them just to rail up all the fanfic writers and shit. most koreaboo girls are teens/pre-teens because their hormones are shooting up and they like fantasizing about dreamy asian stars that act like some anime characters, it's all a show filled with fanservice

>gif related

i know a few girls that fantasize about the singers but won't ever date an average asian male. i think kpop sets retarded expectations for asian guys, i dont think those girls would want to be with any average korean, or they might settle while fantasizing and projecting their idols
>>
>>18601726
That does nothing to explain weaboos. Japanese people don't look like anime.
>>
File: 1502081598052.jpg (170KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502081598052.jpg
170KB, 800x1200px
>>18601600
>can weaboo/koreaboo/etcboo girls try to explain why they like Asian men
Because Asian men look more like anime characters than men of other races.
As for koreaboos, K-pop boy band members are just handsome. In the west, all they have is Harry Styles and Zayn Malik (and celebrities we're *told* are supposed to be handsome, like Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, that guy from Drive, etc).
>>
>>18601753
I'm a straight dude but those aren't good examples. All those supposed to guys are obviously objectively good looking with the exception of the drive guy.
>>
>>18601770
>I'm a straight dude but those aren't good examples.
You aren't attracted to men, so your opinion on this is pretty much invalid. Maybe that's what men think attractiveness looks like, but most women who aren't desperate, in their 30s and/or subconsciously associate good looks with money disagree, and that's why there's a sudden surge in western koreaboo girls.
>>
Koreans a shit. Their music and culture are all shit and just go off Japanese shit. It's all a bunch of fake superficial shit, so it draws the attention of superficial women
>>
>>18601797
t. angry white who got cucked by a Korean guy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.