[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you he excited to live when you have no hope for love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (4KB, 251x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 251x182px
How can you he excited to live when you have no hope for love?

My heart genuinely can't deal with another heartbreak - it could lead me to suicide.

So I've completely given up on love, and now my excitement to continue to live is entirely gone.

The idea of living alone, sleeping alone forever after is terrifying

Not having someone love you is too.

Any other forerveralones know what I'm talking about?
>>
OP here

I should mention that after my last breakup, I can't trust being in amother relationship again.

This has basically ended my excitement for the future. I feel like temporarily quitting work and living with patents to figure out my depression
>>
>>18601458

Never had a gf. Women hate me.

Just happy to be alive.
>>
>>18601459
If you move back home you'll just feel like more of a loser and get more depressed.

Breakup depression doesn't go away, trust me. I'm living with a girl who absolutely loves me and is 9/10, but I still don't really care about her. I'd be sad to lose her because she's very convenient, but I'd still drop everything to get back with my previous girlfriend who I really loved.

PS: new girl is way hotter, but it doesn't change anything
>>
>>18601458
Story time pls
>>
>>18601458

You're a fucking coward. I've been in and out of a few long term relationships, and the one thing I've learned is that when you let your relationship define you - you've already lost.

Stop being a fucking pussy and enjoy you have some time to yourself to do whatever you want until the next roastie comes along and makes you go to brunches, hang out with her ex, and whine about going out all the time.

Fucking men these days I swear
>>
File: 1495968070473.jpg (230KB, 476x584px) Image search: [Google]
1495968070473.jpg
230KB, 476x584px
>>18601462
this

C'mon OP. /pol/ is awfully dull.
>>
>>18601458
Mods do your jobs and delete this shit. Op fucking kill yourself or go to /r9k/
>>
Stop being depressed and worried, and accept that some people die lonely, unloved, and forgotten. I accepted that years ago.
>>
>>18601465

>people who are reliant on and cry to mods

fucking kill yourself, you faggots are the worst. just ignore the fucking thread
>>
>>18601461
But my dad has had girlfriends before my mom, who he has been with for like 32 years now.
>>
>>18601458
30. Not a virgin, but never a serious gf. I still have hope which is stupid. Women seem to like me, but I don't know how one initiates a relationship.
>>
>>18601458
>having GFs
Go neck yourself with your normie problems.
>>
File: the ride ends.png (280KB, 469x529px) Image search: [Google]
the ride ends.png
280KB, 469x529px
>>18601458
Don't worry. You will be dead soon enough. Lonely people have a 50% chance of dieing earlier in life then happy people.
>>
File: squirrel-vodka.jpg (14KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel-vodka.jpg
14KB, 500x350px
>>18601458
>>
>>18601462
>>18601464

No no, it's just my last girlfriend and I planned our entire future together and then she dumped me. Conservative Christian and everything.

That is why it is impossible for me to trust putting my heart out there for another girl again, as the last one had unconditional love for me and still dumped me. Brought me to genuine depression for a few months where I did not care to live

Just closed a year ago, in fact pretty much exactly a year ago it's when she dumped me, and I just now realized that if it happened with her can happen with anyone, and my heart authentically cannot take another heartbreak.

I mean it's just that, it's my heart
>>
>>18601458
>too fearful to declare my love for my internet crush
>very anxious about it
>can't proceed

h-how should I do it?
>>
>>18601458
read The Manual by W Anton. an anon told me too read it once, saved my life
>>
>>18601466
The problem is that ever since I was 8 years old I knew I wanted a family. A wife and kids, you know.

In fact just a couple years ago I was hit with this very clear Epiphany that my meeting of life was to indeed start and raise a family. Having that stripped away from you is having my existence stripped away from me

That's what I mean, I really don't have any reason to live another day really.
>>
File: fatty.jpg (78KB, 850x971px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
78KB, 850x971px
>>18601474
Don't. Just bide your time making yourself with anime and /jp/ shit until you can go into a virtual environment with all that.

There's no hope for 3dpd.
>>
>>18601458
get a fucking hooker faggot. do it once a week.
>>
File: rightinthefeels.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rightinthefeels.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>18601468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Mse62NFl4
>>
>>18601468
i've had other girlfriends too

doesnt change the fact that i lost the one that actually mattered
>>
>>18601471
I believe it. When I think about how I'll be alone, I get this really freezing painful sensation in the middle of my chest. I've no idea what it is either. Like, I tried Googling it and I did not get any results.

, I think it is my heart being damaged or something. You know, I would kill myself tonight if I had assurance that there's an afterlife that I would go to.
>>
>>18601474
That's what I want to know as an autist. All these couples are together everywhere. How did they decide to be a couple? As the man, I'm expected to initiate the process of becoming a couple with a girl, but I've never seen this done before. It seems unusual and socially unacceptable to ask a girl you don't know to be your gf, so I've never tried.
>>
File: 1437391248902.png (188KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437391248902.png
188KB, 500x500px
>>18601477
>making yourself
making yourself happy*
>>
>>18601477
ran really needs to stop eating
>>
Kind of pathetic desu

Love is great but if you can't live or be happy without it you're an emotionally dependent baby and need to get over yourself a bit. Spend some time alone, without looking for relationships. Like, years. Plural. Work and take care of yourself, but otherwise do what you want during that time, and take note of the moments during which you are most content with your life. Study some philosophy, maybe meditate a bit, and learn to let things GO
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.