[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been seeing this girl for two months and have been really kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: close-eye-contact.jpg (29KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
close-eye-contact.jpg
29KB, 506x337px
Been seeing this girl for two months and have been really kind of shocked at how much I've been liking her. We went away on a trip this weekend to a wedding together and had just an amazing time.

When we got back, we were sitting on my couch unwinding and just running through how much fun we had. In the middle of us sharing a laugh, she takes my face in her hands, looks me dead in the eye with a smile, and proceeds to tells me (over the course of about 2-3 minutes) how I'm the kindest, most genuine, serious but funny, intelligent, and attractive man she's ever been with, and how thankful she is for having met me.

I tried really hard not to, but I started crying right there with my face in her hands. It was far and away the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

I was so embarrassed and she was so gentle about it. Kept telling me how it was "okay" and how it's "not something to be embarrassed about."

I'm finding myself still really taken aback by my reaction and how much I want her around after it. Never felt this before.

Stupid question, but I've honestly never been there before. Am I in love? Is this just infatuation? Way too many feels I know nothing about.
>>
File: donald-trump-thumbs-up.jpg (106KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-thumbs-up.jpg
106KB, 1180x842px
go for it man
>>
>>18601406
As in tell her how I'm feeling about her? Tell her I'm in love with her?
>>
>>18601427
No, don't do that. Just continue to date her without ending up behaving too needy.
>>
You already blew it bro. That shit mat be cute when your in high school but crying because a girl said some nice shit to you is pathetic. Definitely gives a bit of a creepy/autistic vibe. Relize there are other girls out there and little shit like that has very little meaning.
>>
>>18601639
Stfu faggot

>>18601398
She sounds like a sweat girl anon, you're probably in love with her. Don't say it to her yet though. Wait awhile until you're sure and you're actually out of the honeymoon phase of the relationship
>>
>>18601639
>Relize there are other girls out there and little shit like that has very little meaning.

I've been with a ton of girls over the years. Shit like the OP is describing is pretty damn rare in my experience.
>>
>>18601639
OP revealed a vulnerability of himself and thus formed connection with the girl.

Girls fucking love this shit - it communicates that he's a real person and that he trusts her. At some level, this experience created a little bond.

Go for it, OP. Be mindful of not being needy, but don't stifle yourself or suddenly become 'cool guy' to compensate. Just be natural and take it as it comes. Thousands would kill to be in your position right now.

I recommend >>18601453
>>
>>18601427
Tell he what she means to you.
>>
>>18601398
>Been seeing this girl for two months
And 3 months ago she was garggling the cum of some stud who just used her as a receptacle...

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>18601453
>>18601663
>>18601678
Sounds good. I'll be a little patient and let the feelings get a little more even keel before saying anything. Thanks.
>>
>>18601398
>I tried really hard not to, but I started crying right there with my face in her hands. It was far and away the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
Did you have sex with her that night?
>>
>>18601764
Nah we haven't slept together yet. We both agreed early on that we wanted to wait on it. Rushing into sex has caused issues for both of us in the past.
>>
>>18601937
At 3 months it would hardly be rushing in

I couldn't think of a better moment to just kiss her and make love for the first time
>>
>>18601398
her game is strong
see you in 6-12 months when you make a thread about how butthurt you are that she left you
>>
>>18602047
We do pretty much everything but intercourse.

I spent my 20s manwhoring around and really like the change of pace that is waiting for someone, and she's the church goer "good girl" by comparison. She has some experience, but nowhere near as much as me and seems to carry some serious reservations about getting physically intimate before being emotionally all the way there after the limited experiences she's had trusting the wrong people.
>>
>>18602053
I love how you say that like 6-12 months on top of the two months OP has already been with this girl would be him getting played.
>>
>>18602067
She seems emotionally pretty there

I've been with a few girls long term and none of them have ever dumped their feels for me like that

She's a really special one anon
Cherish her
>>
>>18601704
back to r9k, faggot
>>
>>18601453
not trying to steal op's thunder here but I'm in a similar boat.

I'm a fag and met somebody about a month ago. I'm absolutely crazy about him. I'm 25 and have never felt this way about anybody before, and I know he feels the same way because we spend all day together.

My question: how do I demonstrate my love without appearing too needy? I'm the "alpha/top" in the relationship, but I do really, really love the dude. I don't want to not say anything and have him think that I don't care about him like he cares about me. Mostly don't want to appear clingy and desperate.

any tips, fellas? how would you approach this situation?
>>
>>18601398
Usually when a girl tells me she's in love with me, it's (((her))) that ends up crying. OP, u faggot.
>>
It's too early to be falling in love or, even worse, telling her you're in love. Fell in love with a girl after just one month, had my heart utterly shattered by infidelity eight months later. And I'm not implying your girlfriend is being unfaithful, I'm saying you should be waiting to declare this relationship as The One. People usually try to be their best selves, often unconsciously, until about four or five months in. That's when you start seeing their flaws more and get real knowledge of how you'll interact on bad days and boring days. I don't recommend getting ultra invested until about six months in.

I don't feel I'm jaded, I just think I know the progression of truthfullness.
>>
>>18603186
having just ended my first relationship after two years I feel that this is some damn solid advice, albeit advice that I likely would not have taken anyway before experiencing everything described here.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
>>18603032
Sorry I don't have any advice for you, but I do have a question.

There's a guy i'm into, not too sure how to break the ice showing i'm interested, but don't want just a fling nor just be mates?
>>
>>18603186
You really don't get to know someone until you start living together. PRO TIP: no woman is ever trustworthy. Sauce - Eve
>>
There is nothing to be embarrassed about! It just means that you have lots of feelings for her!
>>
Nothing to be embarrassed about!
>>
It's the turning point.

Make the move now or you'll be crying again
>>
>>18603186
OP here.

Thing is, I'm generally with you. I'm 30, been dating for a long time, have plenty of experience as to why it's best not to make it a thing until it's a thing, etc etc.

And generally, I agree that two months is soon to be catching such strong feels. However, it's a continual pattern with me that my relationships unfold quickly. Some people just have an M.O. and mine has always been that girls fall in love with me really quickly, get comfortable way faster than they normally would, and consequently, start getting bored and showing who they REALLY are much faster than they normally would. My friends have long made the comment that may relationships at 3 months look like theirs after 18 months. I'm just someone that makes people drop their walls and I've never needed a lot longer than that to know all I need in order to ascertain if it's going to work with somebody.

And to be frank, this is the first time at two months into being with a girl I haven't started noticing the little (or giant) red flags that let me project what's going to be the killer for us 2-3 months down the line. There's just none there. None at all. That NEVER happens. Hell, even just noticing that "she's on her best behavior and the effort is palpable" which I've done plenty of times before, isn't going on.

tl;dr I dunno man. Believe me when I tell you that I've been out there too and I'm just as jaded as you. Can't say if she's really a good one yet, but at the very least, I can say she's definitely one worth letting yourself fall for with reckless abandon and risk getting your heart stomped on. Every now and then I need to remind myself that with all my baggage and rules and walls, some times it's ok to just fucking like/love someone the way you I before all the bullshit ruined it.
>>
>>18601398
You're in love and she loves you, too. You don't do what she did if you aren't.
>>
>>18604064
do you know if he's into guys?
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (29KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29KB, 426x341px
>>18604064
yes, he is Bi
>>
>>18601398
don't cry infront of your gf OP. May feel good in the moment but it's the kiss of death to a guy's relationship
>>
>>18601639
>detected the faggot
>>
File: OnD_7mio.jpg (124KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
OnD_7mio.jpg
124KB, 1252x1252px
ABSOLUTELY [spoiler] b e a u t i f u l [/spoiler]

I'm happy for you my man
>>
>>18604080
Ding
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.