[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone with zero experience with relationships, zero friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: received_339320716500772.jpg (69KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
received_339320716500772.jpg
69KB, 960x1200px
As someone with zero experience with relationships, zero friends, severe anxiety and depression, and no confidence, how can I go about getting a gf?
>>
>>18601306
internet dating to get your feet wet.

lower your standards until you get laid
>>
>>18601306
You could apply the method I used to get my wife, but it would take an autistic level of determination. I learned a foreign language and lived in a foreign country in Asia with little money but I had so much energy and was always running around getting into adventures and practicing the language that women kind of just gravitated towards me and I called up a different girl to do some crazy activity (like ride a helicopter or mountain climbing or kayaking or something) every day and autistically forced myself to only speak their language. Then I basically just picked the "best" one of those women, started dating her more, and took her back to the US to live with me.
>>
>>18601318
Internet dating has given me 0 matches/replies in 7 years.

>>18601338
I don't have the money, nor would I like doing those activities. Thank you, though.
>>
>>18601306
One step at a time.

Before you can try for a gf, you HAVE TO conquer some of your social anxiety. Start by getting out of the house. Don't look for friends, but find some activities. Join a club, do volunteer work, take a random CC class, hang out at the comic book store - anything that will put you among other people doing the same thing.

Because you're focused on what you're doing, you won't be as uncomfortable around others. Inevitably others will chat with you about what you are doing together. It won't be as scary as walking up to strangers because you'll start with that one thing you're doing in common.

Someone will suggest you all get a drink or something. You'll be in a group all chatting and so there won't be enormous pressure on you alone. Before you know it you'll have actual friends.

THEN you're ready to think about girls. There may be some in the group already, or somebody will invite some girls along. You'll get along with one of them. And suddenly you've got a gf
>>
>>18601349
> Join a club, do volunteer work, take a random CC class
Sorry for my retardedness, but what's a CC class? And what do you mean by a club?
I'm not too sure on what volunteer work there is either..
>>
>>18601357
community college, some stupid american thing bedause education is like a rare disease there
>>
>>18601369
Ahh.... I'm taking an only course atm, does that count..?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.