[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been talking to this person... Drops this, is this time to back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: _20170808_093948.jpg (92KB, 839x517px) Image search: [Google]
_20170808_093948.jpg
92KB, 839x517px
Been talking to this person... Drops this, is this time to back off or keep trying?
>>
>>18601113
patience is a virtue, is all i'm saying; in short, it's better to try and fail, then to not try at all.
>>
Save yourself the trouble, she's either genuine or using that as an excuse to let you down easy.
>>
File: _20170808_094816.jpg (37KB, 829x228px) Image search: [Google]
_20170808_094816.jpg
37KB, 829x228px
Been going out of my way to show commitment to this chick, helping her with her flat tire, etc. She stated to in a bad mental health. She attempted suicide maybe 4 months ago.
>>
>I'm bi teehee
>mental health issues

Eject! Eject!!
>>
>>18601145
yes, this. run away and don't look back. serious.
>>
Thanks guys, I'm going to jump off this ship. Will straight up ignoring her be too harsh?
>>
>>18601113
You tried and its not gonna go anywhere so why waste any more time? Can't see how you still think there is. She's trying to be nice, take the hint and move on.
>>
>>18601148
If you think ignoring her is a tactic for getting her attention you are mistaken. Better that you start seeing other women and if you want do things for them. Shift your focus and if that means you don't speak to this one as frequent or not at all so what.
>>
>>18601145
>>18601147

>If they aren't straight they're mentally retarded!

This is what /pol/ does to you folks.
>>
>>18601191
look up ben shapiro, hear his speech about the transgender agenda, it's worth the watch
>>
>>18601200

Are you serious? He's literally Milo Yianopolous tier. You should be embarrassed for yourself.
>>
>>18601113
Neither. Its time to thank your lucky stars and run.
>>
>>18601113
Does this persons name start with A? She sounds exactly like someone i talk to...
>>
>>18601255
"S"
>>
>>18601120
>Been going out of my way to show commitment to this chick, helping her with her flat tire, etc.
Why? Seems to me like all she's doing is making excuses not to be involved with you? Why would you put in more effort than she is? Go No Contact and move on.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.