[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I increase my fertility? I'm trying to get impregnated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

How do I increase my fertility? I'm trying to get impregnated by my boyfriend.
>>
>>18600685
be as horny as you can, do all the kind of disgusting fetish you have, that will do
>>
try sticking it in your frontbum instead of up your rear end.
>>
>>18600685
Don't be fat. Don't smoke, do drugs or drink alcohol. Have frequent sex and orgasm when you have it.
>>
File: period cycles.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
period cycles.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18600685
Easiest solution is to have sex in missionarry position and after he cums inside, help the semen to reach the deepest end via additional stimulation of clit for reaching orgasm and or inserting fingers to the deep end of vagina.

Tracking ovulation is also good way so you dont have to have sex every day which can be annoying for both partners.

Also try to not be too old (30+).

Also try go to gyno, but he wont do anything unless it is like a year without success.

Btw if you are so fat and unhealthy so you cant concieve in normal way, it is mother nature trying to tell you your DNA is worthless and adopt some nigger baby instead.
>>
>>18600768
>Also try to not be too old (30+).
top kek how does one do that
>>
>>18600685

While marrying him would be a good first step.
>>
>>18600791
I'm trying to get pregnant so he marries me.
>>
Fuckin' Queenslander
>>
File: single moms.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
single moms.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
>>18600787
By being clever, doing their research, securing stable reliable bf before 25, planning their life plan and having babies before that age?

The longer you wait, the higher chance of becoming infertile and the higher chance of your babies to get bonus heritable diseases, autism or simply being born damaged.

>>18600798
This is one of reason why divorces are high. If he doesnt want to marry you just because, having baby will only make the situation worse. I hope you will enjoy being single mom.
>>
>>18600798
what a filthy slut, go get banged by a nigger he will marry you
>>
>>18600805
I'm not going to respond to this disgusting sexism. Grow up.

>>18600804
I'm 22. He's 28. I need a commitment from him, and this will do it.
>>
>>18600807
you are fucking disgusting, using your womb and a yet unborn one just to manipulate him into giving you the benefits you want
god i hope this is bait, because such a disgusting piece of shit should be allowed to exist
>>
File: tumblr_oodw9dZOCk1tm9ho4o3_400.jpg (47KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oodw9dZOCk1tm9ho4o3_400.jpg
47KB, 384x384px
>>18600798
>Having a child for the sake of forcing your bf to marry you
Fuck off
>>
>>18600813
>>18600814
It will enrich both of our lives and secure our future together.
>>
>>18600807
At age 22 you will get pregnant without even knowing how. You are almost still teen. Your ovaries are at their maximum fertility. It will literally take one drop and boom, you will be pregnant.

However i highly advise you to not do the trap pregnancy + marriage combo. He is probably clever and rich, while you are young naive and poor. He can very easily leave you. For him, it will be like paying second rent. For you the life will turn into hell if he decides you are not worth it.

The plan B works only like first 5 days and abortion can damage your body (and mentality too btw) to the point you will be infertile.

If he isnt willing to stick around without baby, he wont stick around with baby as well. Think really hard about your decision. What if he will abuse you? Cheat you? What if he wont even cuddle you and leave you with baby at home alone for 24/7?

How responsible do you think he is? And are you sure there isnt any other girl in his life besides you? The competition is real.
>>
>>18600816
>enrich both of our lives
No it fucking won't, maybe he doesn't want to have kids, maybe he doesn't want to spend his time and money to take care of a child he didn't want in the first place. And the most despicable thing about this is that you're ready to sacrifice his free time just so you could live together.

>secure our future together
He may or may not dump you.
>>
>>18600816
hope you get pregnant, lose him, get abused by your guy and finally end up as a pregnant hobo from a nigger
>>
>>18600821
You're only thinking about "his" needs and wants. Very selfish attitude.

>>18600819
He's the perfect man imo. I know he won't leave me when I get pregnant, and he will definitely marry me.
>>
File: 501.jpg (91KB, 540x606px) Image search: [Google]
501.jpg
91KB, 540x606px
>>18600825
No, YOU are the one who is thinking only about YOUR selfish needs and wants.
>>
>>18600825
so you got your nice beta provider didnt you? if he's so perfect why need to marry? you wanna upload pics on fb to make your friends envious or something?
>>
>>18600827
No, I'm thinking about my needs, my partner's needs and the child.
>>
>>18600842
He's an alpha male. That's why I want him to commit to me. I'm not attracted at all to betas and generally don't give them the time of day.
>>
File: lataus (1).jpg (10KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
lataus (1).jpg
10KB, 244x206px
>>18600844
Are you implying that he WANTS a child?
>>
>>18600844
your child doesnt exist and your partner doesnt want to marry so you only care about your needs
>>
>>18600847
Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>18600850
did you ask him?
>>
>>18600850
So you THINK that he wants a kid, I see.

I mean, having a kid will basically consume all of your free time. The little shit will also cry for the 90% of the time. You also won't be able to go anywhere together unless you get a babysitter.
>>
>>18600856
I have in the past, and he definitely wants children some day. He's capable of providing for them now, so why not have them now?
>>
>>18600860
>some day
that's his way of telling he doesnt want them with you
cunts like you are the cancer of the world, please die
>>
>>18600825
Good luck with your plan then. Download
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.popularapp.periodcalendar
to make sure you dont miss the 5 day window where HE HAS TO CUM INSIDE. You can have sex 25 days nonstop, then skip 5 days and avoid pregnancy. The 5 days when you ovulate is critical to sex him up. Use rape if you must. Good luck and ignore all the insecure screaming boys.

>to all haters here
If you dont want to make somebody pregnant, dont stick your dick inside of them. Easy.
>>
>>18600873
>weaponized roastie autism
the only thing making me happy is that she will become a single mom
>>
>>18600844

The child doesn't exist and therefore has no needs. Your partner knows his needs and is attending them. You are a sociopath trying to catch a man and take away his freedom. It's all about your need to boost your ego by having a prize guy "choose" you. You are making excuses to yourself because you don't want to think of yourself as a bad person.

>>18600860

Because "some day" literally translates as "I'm not ready yet and I want to enjoy the now until the time I feel I'm ready".
>>
>>18600873
Thanks heaps for this!

>>18600881
He's 28. It's time for him to get married and have children.
>>
>>18600884
not for you to decide, (You)s fishing whore
>>
>>18600887
I've spoken to his parents about it and they definitely want him to give them grandchildren soon.
>>
>>18600890
damn you really trying hard to excuse your selfishness
>b-but i asked everyone and they all think the same, why does what he thinks even matter?
>>
>>18600895
This
>>
>>18600884

In my country guys become dads in their late 30s. Gispies become dads in their 15. There's no set age for guys to have kids.

>>18600890

You'll be putting a collar on your partner, not his parents. So the choice (that you're conspiring behind his back so he won't have one) should his, not theirs.
He is an adult after all and way past needing parenting, so what mom and dad says is largely irrelevant.
>>
>>18600895
He wants children. He wants to get married. I'm just speeding up the process.

>>18600909
He values the opinions and wishes of his parents greatly. He's very traditional.
>>
>>18600912
What kind of asshole are you?
Talk to him about your desires, see if you two together can decide whether you want to have kids or get married. Forcing someone you love into marriage or becoming a father is such a selfish act.
>>
>>18600914
Why would he be with me if he didn't want a future with me?
>>
>>18600685
Step 1
Be born a woman
>>
>>18600895
This indeed.
All i see above if about you and what YOU want. you only got a 'i might want kids one day'' from him.
are you affraid he will dump you and you're trying to force him to stay or what? he has a good job,provide for 2 and you don't work at all and wanna keep it that way?
>>
>>18600920
I work as a sonographer and earn almost as much as he does.
>>
>>18600917
Actually, for many reasons - sex, companionship, sharing the bills.
But even if he wanted a future with you, he might not be ready for it now and you shouldn't force him into something he doesn't want. He'll resent you, and it will ruin your relationship and your child's life.
>>
How about t a l k i n g t o h i m

If you're so worried about his commitment to you that you have to work behind his back to get kids and force him into marriage, then you probably have some features you're crazy insecure about that make you think he won't stay.

T r u s t. H i m.
>>
>>18600929
>>18600934
It's not like I'd be holding a gun to his head. I'm sure he wants to marry me. Why would he stay with me for 3 years if he didn't? Why would he ask me to move in with him if he didn't?
>>
>>18600944
jesus, you are very unsecure about your relationship. you rly need to fix this first
>>
>>18600944
why you dont want to ask? scared of a no? what are you, 6yo?
getting pregnant to force him to marry you is so much into manipulating that a gun to the head looks like a joke
>>
>>18600944
The point is you should not be the one to choose for him. Just fucking talk to him about it.

Because good Lord it sounds like you have some serious demons or personality issues that you're going to spring on him once you both realize he can't/wont leave because of this child you so desperately want.

Consider his feelings and consider his choices, unless you don't actually trust him.
>>
I've got to ask, how long have you two even been together?
>>
I hope he breaks up with you. I genuinely do. From another females perspective a year younger than you, I genuinely hope he breaks up with you.
>>
1/10 b8.
temperature's getting hot these days, I fucking hate summer.
>>
>>18600957
Almost three years now. He was 25 and I was 19.
>>
>>18600994
you still alive you shit? go hang yourself
>>
>>18601003
No, I have a child on the way and I won't leave him motherless.
>>
>>18600978
Fucking this. This is a bait thread, guys. Move on.

OP, on the 1/10000 chance you aren't just baiting, stop this and get some help.
>>
You're a walking red flag
I hope you either pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to make decisions for your bf or he catches on to your schemes and ditches your crazy ass.
>>
>>18600804
The longer you wait, the higher chance of becoming infertile and the higher chance of your babies to get bonus heritable diseases, autism or simply being born damaged.

Watch Adam Ruins Everything S02E01, chance of pregnancy does go down with age, but the statistic is way overblown, like you might as well not worry about it overblown.
>>
File: IMG_5693.jpg (72KB, 445x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5693.jpg
72KB, 445x459px
>>18600816
You Fucking goddamn whore if I knew where you were I'd kick the living shit out of your ovaries you cunt
I had this happen to me and it's hell
I never like telling people this because I'm trying to make the best of it but my life would be completely different and for the better had my gf not gotten knocked up like what your planning to do.
9.9999999/10 fucking guys leave because they realize they're gf (like you are) are fucking crazy whores who have just destroyed their life
I honestly hope he leaves you and skips town so your stuck with every fucking bill that crying screaming little shit has for the rest of your life I hope it grows up to be a NEET and leaches off you and your already shitty income from no one wanting to touch you because they know your crazy and knocked yourself up to get a fucking pretty rock on your finger
>>
>>18601062
I'm a sonographer and make $110k (AUD) a year. It's nothing to do with money. We love each other, but he needs to man up and marry me.
>>
>>18601062
>inserting your dick without rubber into anyones vagina without wanting baby to happen
If anybody is to blame, it is you yourself only.

>>18601078
Please leave the thread. You already got your advice and numerous of (You)s.
>>
If this isn't bait OP you're a psychotic bitch and a horrible person.
Sincerely, fellow femanon.
I hope he leaves you and you're left with a future NEET~
>>
>>18601088
t. virgin neet male
>>
>>18600912
lol you are messed up inside and make me think a little less of women.
>>
saged
>>
>>18600685
>I'm trying to get impregnated by my boyfriend

does he know this
>>
>>18600917
>Why would he be with me if he didn't want a future with me?

you have much to learn grasshopper
>>
File: 76b[1].png (245KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
76b[1].png
245KB, 450x349px
>>18600798
I'm so glad I'm gay.
>>
>>18600798
>>18601387
I'm so glad I'm pedo.
>>
>>18600860
Just fucking ask him you creep
>>
>>18601452
Implying you cant impregnate 10 years old girls. The age of first menstruation is going down and lower each passing year.
>>
>>18601082
>implying I didn't use protection and she fucking poked holes in them
>>
>>18601670
These are the kind of things that keep me awake at night.
>>
Just rape him.
>>
>>18600798
Honestly can't see why this has so many negative replies. It's a sound plan and you obviously both want it.
>>
>>18601689
Virgin.
>>
>>18600685
>how do increase fertility
Suck my cock and swallow. Your eggs will be as ripe as ever.
>>
>>18601347
He definitely loves me.

>>18601337
He will.
>>
>>18600912
You're an insane cunt. I sincerely hope he gets wind of your plan and leaves you, I'm really worried for this dude now
>>
>>18604201
Virgin.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.