[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The guy I'm dating who was my ex for five years just told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2469.jpg (71KB, 517x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2469.jpg
71KB, 517x515px
The guy I'm dating who was my ex for five years just told me that we don't belong to each other..

Which means he would probably sleep with other girls and he has stated that I should go sleep around with other people.. I just don't get it. He has explicitly said he wants to get back together in the future but not right now. That's because he doesn't want to hurt me.

That's what he said, but doesn't he realize the fact that he could have sex with other women would hurt me the most? He keeps feeling bad about the past but why doesn't he see what's happening now..

Or is it just that he wants to fuck around and flirt with other people and I should be okay with it? I just think sex is something emotional and you should do it with someone you have a deeper connection with.. How do I possibly not cry at the thought of him sleeping with someone else?

Tldr: guy im dating who was my ex for 4 years wants us to sleep with other people while waiting for us to get back together.

What should I do?
(also im really high, so I could be paranoid)
>>
>>18600403
Move the fuck on. He's making it pretty clear that he doesn't want to get back together with you right now, so find someone that DOES want to get with you right now.
>>
Think of the end game in this.
>just told me that we don't belong to each other.

He clearly has no intention of spending the rest of his life with you. Leave him and find someone who does.
>>
the getting back togather will never happen, you cant be this stupid, girl
>>
It seems like he isn't committed to you and takes you for granted. What makes him think that you will still want to be with him in the future? This relationship is not gonna be healthy for you. Why be with someone who has a different outlook? Find someone who like you thinks that sex is emotional.
>>
>>18600414
How do I move on? I doubt I'll find anyone else that I can enjoy my time with..

>>18600441
sigh. I just don't get it. He's giving me mixed signals saying on one hand that Im the only girl he cares for and that he doesn't want me out of his life.. and that he wants to become a better man before getting back with me but then he does this shit..

He has insisted that he still wants to get back together and I've agreed but I said I'll be patient.. I just don't feel comfortable knowing he wants to fuck other females.. I clearly don't want to mingle with anyone else

Also so far, he hasn't done anything to anyone else. He just talks to me and not really any other girls so I still think this is just my anxiety
>>
>>18600530
>How do I move on? I doubt I'll find anyone else that I can enjoy my time with.
If you honestly think that, then you are honestly very stupid. If you live in a town of 30,000 (not a very big town), I guarantee you that I can find 100 guys that are similar enough to where you won't care.

What is it about him that is irreplaceable? His interests? His way of treating you like shit?
>>
>>18600530
There are lots of people on earth that you'd probably get on with very well. When that happens, you'll hardly think of him anymore. Date other people. You'll feel a temporary ego boost, but even more, he'll realize that you aren't something that can be locked in a safe for the future.
>>
>>18600403

Move on, he sounds like a fuck boy
>>
>>18600530
>We don't belong to each other
>We should fuck around
Nothing mixed about that.
He just wants to fuck and he's stringing you along.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.