[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reconnecting with girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: cognition.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cognition.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
I knew this girl in high school. She was a bit plain and a bit weird so I never paid her much bother but she was really nice and smart. I'm also starting to think she had a crush on me because she used to do things to try to impress me and just in general went out of her way to talk to me.
3 years later, see her on insta.
She's qt and just at the right level where she's cute enough for me to like her but not out of my league in the slightest.. she still has all the same interests, which were ones we shared , and after looking through her profile find out we have a lot in common in life and morals and values and so on.
I want to get back in touch with her somehow and honestly try to ask her out and blow her away and everything but I have no idea how to go about it. Private messaging her on Instagram seems creepy, but it would be direct and honest, things I think she would appreciate, and she's certainly not the bitchy type to just bat away sincere interest, but still. The only.other option I can think of is to drop by her church some Sunday and try to talk to her and get her number there.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>18600022
Sorry this is written atrociously.

But have a bump
>>
File: photo_20170117_140516.jpg (230KB, 1280x1130px) Image search: [Google]
photo_20170117_140516.jpg
230KB, 1280x1130px
>>18600033
Yeah I apologize. Here
Tl;Dr:
>How do I reconnect with a girl when my only form of contact with her is Instagram, without being creepy or weird
>>
>sup. been thinking about you lately. wanna grab lunch Saturday?
short, warm, and to the point. zero reference to any sort of "hope this doesn't come off as weird/creepy". collected relaxed and sure of yourself. not cocky, mind. sure of yourself.
>>
>>18600022

>What do you guys think?

You sound like kind of a dick and if she has any brains in her head she'll see you for what you are; a shallow chode who ignored her in high school and now only wants to reconnect because she's suddenly cute enough to deserve your attention.

Although, there is always the chance that she's a complete airhead and she's so insecure that she'll dig you.
>>
>>18600086
It's nothing like that. I had literally 0 confidence in high school and was an inexperienced dumbass completely oblivious to what was going on. I'm not shallow, there are hundreds of more attractive girls I knew in highschool but this one actually liked comic books and movies and rock music and she was a church going Christian, traditional kind of girl. That's the only reason I'm even making an effort at this. She's an awesome person and I'd like a shot, that's all, nothing nefarious or dickheaded about it.
>>
>>18600079
I don't think we were ever close enough to where I can get away with a "I've been thinking about you" but I agree a direct honest message is probably the best bet
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.