[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to turn 21 and I've never been in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1217.jpg (116KB, 750x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1217.jpg
116KB, 750x752px
I'm about to turn 21 and I've never been in a relationship before. How do I go about meeting guys?

I'm a decent looking female, but kind of awkward and nervous around guys in a cutesy way. It's hard for me to even talk to them because I don't know how to keep a conversation flowing unless it's through text. I tried OkCupid but I never came out with anything successful.

How do I fucking meet people? How do I avoid being awkward? How can I tell if a guy likes me without him making it obvious?
>>
>>18599664
What is your definition of successful?

Too many women expect to find James Bond/Brad Pitt/Bill Gates on the site. As a wise man once wrote, there was only ever 1 perfect man, and we nailed Him to a tree 2000 years ago.
>>
>>18599664
Online dating/apps takes a while to get good at it. You should keep at it.
>>
If anyone says go to a bar or a club, they're retarded. All of the boys in clubs are fucksticks.

Go to social events related to the things you do for fun. Like cars? Go to a car meet, bring a friend. Like anime? Go to a con. Like to ride bikes? Find a local cycling meetup.

Inch into the crew, find a group of friends there. If you don't hit it off with anyone, move to something new. The more people you meet and hang out with, the more people you will meet through those people.

Online dating is a last ditch. First, you have to find friends. You might meet someone special through those friends.

Guys fucking love it when a girl is awkward and shy. At least I do. Shit is god damned adorable. Be shy, but don't be self conscious about it. Don't try to modify your personality.
>>
>>18599664
Do what >>18599988 says and don't look for him in bars and clubs. Guys only look for girls in clubs and bars, if they're looking for something to fuck. On any guy there: If he was looking for a girl to start something serious with, he'd be looking somewhere where he'd find someone he's more likely to share interests with. So just get into whatever hobbies interest you and go from there.

And listen to >>18599963 but very, very strongly. Without any kind of divination, I can already guarantee you the following will happen. You will meet the guy who is THE guy for you, but he will either be completely invisible to you, or at least in respect to romantic partners, he'll be invisible to you. You will dismiss the guy that's your match completely and try to gun for the guy who is out of your league, who already has all the effort to build him up made for you. He might even think of you as something to help him get his mind off his crazy ex for a while, and you will confuse that to mean
> Why should I bother with this non-chad with an average wage who still needs to advance his career from where he stands now, if I got a serious shot at this guy right here and have everything provided instantly?
You will make the mistake of either ignoring the guy that was your match completely, or even start something with him for a short while and ditch him when you momentarily get a shot at chad. Don't. It's not even that the one summarized as chad here is evil or has malicious intent or anything, just that he won't intend for something as serious as you convince yourself that he does. If you make this mistake of gunning for the chad, when you get the true mr. perfect, the only person to blame, is you.
>>
>>18599664
Don't go looking for guys. Increase your circle of friends. Hang out with a mixed-gender crowd. Sooner or later you and some guy will gravitate toward each other.
>>
>>18599664
>>18599664
AYYO PLS BE GF
im in the same boat as a 21yo guy that isnt bad looking, i tried tinder the other week but it just kinda depressed me as to how hard it is to get anyone to match with you let alone talk to you after that.
Being a guy doing online dating stuff is difficult, but girls seem to gather a lot of interest so you wont have any problems
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.