[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are everyones thoughts on being friends with exes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: EX-collection.jpg (19KB, 520x280px) Image search: [Google]
EX-collection.jpg
19KB, 520x280px
what are everyones thoughts on being friends with exes?
>>
we broke up when she moved interstate and have been talking almost everyday since.

she tells me shes now seeing a guy but its not serious.

should i hang around and cuck about or cut my losses and lose a best friend?
>>
>>18599687
Cut
>>
dont let this new guy govern anything you had with her
>>
>>18599687
Cut her out anon
>>
>>18599658

It depends on the nature of the relationship. I'm friends with two of my exes, but we broke up mutually, or so long ago that it doesn't matter.

If it's a situation where they got dumped and resent it, or something like that, it's a no-go.
>>
>>18599658
Reason why they are exes. Maybe it is just my real bad relationship with a paranoid fuck, but fuck exes.
>>
>>18599790

My ex and I broke up because I wasn't willing to convert to her religion, and she didn't want to be with someone who didn't share her values. We broke up very comfortably knowing it wouldn't work.
>>
>>18599799
Thats cool however when they try to get back together is when people fuck up
>>
>>18599800

That's why I was saying it depends on the nature of the relationship. If someone is trying to get back together or is heartbroken, it's not a relationship you should be in.
>>
Bad idea you are just asking for trouble go find someone else to spend your time with.
>>
It has only gone poorly in my experience. I don't think it always has to, but it's a good idea to err on the side of it will fuck everything up somehow hardcore.
>>
To Hell with it. Cut and run, bro.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.