[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I am 6 foot 1 inch, but only like, 107 pounds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: scale.jpg (63KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
63KB, 493x335px
Is it bad that I am 6 foot 1 inch, but only like, 107 pounds? My friends think I need help, but I think its fine.
I am not anorexic, I eat enough food, and I do not starve myself in anyway.
>>
I'm 6 foot 160 and skinny
Pls gain weight hungry skelly
>>
>>18599648
depends how big your cock is
>>
google says you're underweight
talk to your doctor about a nutrition plan
>>
>>18599648
Yes. You need a doctor. Whether you eat enough or not that isnt normal. It could point to a deeper health problem like hyper thyroidism.

And if you got that, the least of your worries is your friends thinking you have anorexia.

And if the doctor tests you and says all is well, well then fuck me, youre fine. Tell your friends to fuck off.
>>
>>18599648
I was 6ft 3 and about 140lbs in highschool
I got ran over by some skinhead and couldn't walk for almost a year
I got bored and basically just ate like 5,000+ calories a day
After 8ish months I was 180lbs and people all said I looked way better.

You have to fucking shove large amounts of food into your body
>>
>>18599648
Eat a burger immediate
>>
>>18599648
unless you lost both arms and a leg and you are writing with your dick, you are extremly low in weight
>>
>>18599648
Im 183 cm and 55 kg ... I want to get fatter but with muscles not belly fat. Any recomendations for what and how much to eat, workout and shit like that?
>im willing to follow it through
>nothing complicated pls
>no gym, because i feel bad when people stare at me..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.