[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I treat women like NPCs? I can't think of anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1497907056743.jpg (80KB, 637x623px) Image search: [Google]
1497907056743.jpg
80KB, 637x623px
Should I treat women like NPCs?

I can't think of anything to say unless it's absurdly random
>>
kill yourself you invader zim fan acting motherfucker
>>
that's a very autistic thing to say
>>
Doesn't matter, you're not going to get a girlfriend either way.
>>
>>18599374
Idk I tried pressing A to talk but it didn't work so I dont think you can
>>
>>18599374
If you're 7/10+ and fit be a dick to them
If you're not orbit until you find one pathetic enough to like you
>>
>>18599374
Think of them as rpg npcs.

>A:hello
>B:don't talk to me
>A:have you heard of the fighters guild?
>B:no
>B:i heard the fighters guild are recruiting new members
>A:Good day
>B:bye

NO not the oblvion ones.
You need to think of something random that could interest her if the conversation isn't already there. Once you found the initial thing you can walk up to her and play that card, go on with that topic or transistion by answering her questions with counter questions, tactically speaking only she could be inducing the awkward silence and lack of input.
>>
>>18599374

You should treat tone as NPCs
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.