[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I dry hump without my penis being sore for a week? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: smileygreyholed.png (214KB, 605x551px) Image search: [Google]
smileygreyholed.png
214KB, 605x551px
How do I dry hump without my penis being sore for a week? This is the third time it's happened.
>>
Why not just have sex?
>>
>>18599298
She wants to get married before that.
>>
buy a fleshlight
>>
>>18599310
Is it for religious reasons? If so, she's already pretty deep in dangerous waters already. It might benefit the both of you in the long run to slow down until you're actually hitched.
>>
put the penis inside
>>
File: 1484099061051.jpg (43KB, 574x380px) Image search: [Google]
1484099061051.jpg
43KB, 574x380px
>>18599287
Wear pants with an elastic waist like sweats or compression underwear, then place the boner in the band.

It should (naturally) be flush against your pelvic area while still maximizing your surface to booty ratio.

source: dated too many catholic """"good girls""""
>>
>>18599372
Yes, but she doesn't seems to mind the humping. And the oral sex. So I don't know. I'm just horny as fuck and it feels good to do it with her.

>>18599472
I'll try that, thanks.
>>
No clue. Buy lube
>>
>>18599287

Thats like asking how you can jab your finger into a solid surface repeatedly bending it the wrong way and not have it sore after.

Thats what happens.
>>
>>18599287
Be in a pool
Dick rubbing on wet panties/bikini feels divine
Actual sex in the pool however sucks
>>
>>18599483
>oral sex
>wants to wait

it's all a joke
>>
>>18599483
Why do people get these odd notions those things don't really count as adultery? Not even trying to be judgmental, sorry if I'm coming off that way. But seriously, it doesn't take a Franciscan monk-level of reading to know that just because the member doesn't enter the vagoo before you're married, doesn't make it all fair game.

Hell, I messed up and had sex, and I'm not likely to get married soon. But there's something to be said for being honest that you've overstepped and want to straighten out your act.

But since none of this is actual advice, I'll give some. You'll both likely be happier still if you wait from here on out, and I have faith she won't be regretful in the long-term if that's what the both of you do. For a faithful person, living in a way contrary to that principle is a recipe for self-loathing. I'd know.
>>
File: 1480295251338.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480295251338.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
does dry humping actually feel good for guys? like is it actually satisfying at all?
>>
>>18599644
Yeah it is pretty sweet, you kinda do it while youre cuddling and smooching pm
>>
>>18599287

OP I'm not trying to persuade you to ask your girlfriend for sex. Simply propose her a lubed tightjob. Say that you cannot be sore like that because your penis is getting damaged and you risk to become unable to have children. And explain her that (and this I'm gonna give you is a real piece of information, search for it if you want) according to Catholic Church the wife can give blowjobs if this sin is acted to get the penis hard for procreating. So if she is giving you a thightjob, she is actually doing something to avoid erectile disfunction and letting the both of you procreate in future, without offending God. She is serving Him.

>>18599567

And you are way too optimistic. Dry humping and tightsjob are the top of the iceberg. Never heard about anal sex with olive oil as alternative for preserving verginity? And we are still not talking of the worse. Actually there are girls who would consider a kiss as it would be cheating, but would give an handjob, their mouth or their ass without considering it cheating. No guilt. Not joking. It happens lesser and lesser because we aren't anymore in the 60s, but still the mindset is the same in some rare and, I think, pathological case. This is the vastness of human hypocrisy and ignorance. And yes, it is actually nurtured and logically founded by the teachings of Church, imho. No offence for OP of course.
>>
>>18599851
>Never heard about anal sex with olive oil
It has to be Extra Virgin Olive Oil for maximum irony. I speak from personal experience.
>>
>>18599937

>implying I was being ironic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.