[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

medical advice/ insight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
Hi, im a 19yr old female.
i recently went in for an annual checkup at my qyno, when my doc was preforming the exam she told me she could not see my cervix, she then went to press on my lower abdomen and said something felt "off and firm". we scheduled an ultrasound, during which the ultrasound tech was making faces at the monitor (i give her credit for trying to hide them though) and she even asked me if i was ever in any pain, i told her almost nonstop for almost a year maybe.
after my doc looked at them she told me that i had a 20 INCH mass(almost the size of a vollyball). she thinks its originating from my left ovary, to be sure we have an mri set in a few days.
im looking to see if anyone has a similar experience to see what they went through? or maybe someone with medical training can help, what do you think it may be?
>>
File: don-draper-shrug[1].jpg (66KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-shrug[1].jpg
66KB, 848x477px
>>18598644
either you dont remember deflating a volleyball with your ass or you have cancer
>>
>>18598644
that kind of mass smells of mucinous cystoadenoma, most likely benign stuff.
anyway until they remove it from your body they cant tell if it's benign or cancer, anyway it's unlikely that it's the latter
>>
Ur pregnant stupid slut
>>
i fuck i know what it is. for the love of god just tell all the doctors that unless the problem is cancer, dont let them tell you what it is.
>>
>>18598644
If it turns out to be cancer. Then look into Rick Simpson oil. My mother cured herself of cancer with it. Don't take chemo its poison and will kill you faster. Good luck!
>>
My oneitius had the same symptoms as you and had ovarian cancer and died.

Most likely cancer.
>>
>>18598860
>try [insert any natural oils here] it will cure you if any serious aliment. Fuck modern medicine.

You can literally kill someone with this info. I know chemotherapy isn't for everyone but neither are "essential" oils.
>>
>>18598679
Kys
>>
>>18598860
Chemo is poison. That's the entire point. Cancer is your own cells, which means medicines that treat things like bacteria and viruses won't work.

You need something that can kill your own cells because that's the only way to get rid of cancer. If you're lucky, it's localized enough that you can cut it out. If not, as the cancer is widespread or inoperable, then you need something that can destroy your own cells. You need to kill the widespread cancer while leaving enough of the healthy cells alive to recover.

And, frankly, every single medicine out there is pretty much a poison. But when used in the correct amounts, and applied in the correct way, it becomes beneficial. Medicine to calm a racing heart can in large enough doses stop your heart. That is the entire reason why it works as medicine. Because it induces an effect on the body. And sometimes the negative effect can be repurposed into something beneficial. That's what makes it medicine.

This is also why people need to go to school for so long in order to give out medicine. Because it's a difficult job and people can easily be hurt if you do it wrong. So doctors go to school to make sure that they can do it right.

Throwing around pseudomedicine with no experience, knowledge, or practice is dangerous. People can get hurt or killed by that. And cancer is not something to fuck with. Essential oils will not cure a massive internal growth. Stop spreading misinformation. There is a reason we have doctors.
>>
Pardon me for asking but are you obese?
>>
>>18598644
>she even asked me if i was ever in any pain, i told her almost nonstop for almost a year maybe

>be in non-stop pain for a year
>never get it checked out
you trying for the Darwin award or...?
>>
No i am not obese. And also I had a yearly check up too with my general doctor and all my blood work and tests came back perfect. I even had my thyroid and other hormones checked due to family history.
>>
>>18599653
>doesn't know how to redpost
Cancer has cancer lmaonade
>>
>>18598860
>you can have the miracle secret for only $35 usd, goy
He's out to make a buck just like the pharmaceutical industry. Fuck off.
All he did is distill a more potent strain, guaranteed.
>>
File: pls respond.jpg (178KB, 640x345px) Image search: [Google]
pls respond.jpg
178KB, 640x345px
>>18599655
>>
>>18598644
Are you sure about that 20 inches? 20 mm sounds more likely
>>
>>18599086
My mom's been relying on essential oils as a sort of "post-treatment" for thyroid cancer and she's been feeling better than she has in years. Though she still did chemo and had actual medical treatment for it, so it's good as a supplement but I probably wouldn't recommend it by itself.
>>
>>18600320
Yeah I double checked that with my doc as well since it sounded sO large. But yeah it's 20 inches
>>
>>18600320
20mm isn't a volleyball my nigga
>>
>>18600377

Damn, could be cancer. Could be ectopic pregnancy... Not sure.

Better start enjoying your life 100x
>>
>>18598679
Not really....
>>
>>18598644
Given your age, it's more likely to be a benign tumor, maybe an ovarian cyst.
Especially if it's that big.
MRI will confirm it.
I assisted in ovarian cyst removal surgery once, it weighted 30 kg but it was a rare case.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.