[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on how to date a shy girl? I've been seeing this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: chestletsneverlearn.jpg (281KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
chestletsneverlearn.jpg
281KB, 500x682px
Any tips on how to date a shy girl? I've been seeing this girl I really like but a lot of time she barely speaks at all. She comes out of her shell a bit more when we drink but you can't just drink all the time. She always drops everything to see me whenever I ask her but I just feel like she's still nervous around me.

Anybody ever been in a similar situation?
>>
>>18596413
Fuck her
>>
>>18596415
This. Just pull up her dress and fuck her.
>>
File: 1492147908972.png (344KB, 602x590px) Image search: [Google]
1492147908972.png
344KB, 602x590px
>>18596413
>but you can't just drink all the time

That's where you're wrong, kiddo
>>
>>18596413
I have a shy friend and when she does talk a lot it's usually because we're talking about something she's interested in.
I'm also shy too, and sometimes we just listen to music or something
>>
>>18596413
Try an activity that doesn't involve much talking to get you guys more used to each other

>ice skating
>airsoft/paintballing
>some kind of sport activity
>horror movie
>climbing
>latin dance lessons
>fucking

Many such options

Or try something that forces you to communicate
>escape rooms
>hiking (because there's nothing else to do but talk)
>>
I have a shy GF, who was very similar to what you described, almost asking no questions, giving short answers, not good at making decissions. But in her eyes and her actions she clearely send the message, that she was still on board with me and liked me back.

Basically it's irrelevant, where you go and what you do, if she likes you, it doesnt matter, if you walk through the park or go to a museum, just try to keep your part of the conversation going and she will open up with time. If you think that is going to be tough, just as I did, go to places with a theme, museums, bookstores, hobby places, cook together, dancing, theater.

Just don't give up and let her hang in there or force her to go out of herself too much, it costs her energy. Also communication is always key. Ask her a ton of questions about her, her family, her hobbies, her dreams, her political views.

And if you hang in there it might turn out to be the best woman you can find, I am very happy with my GF of one year, we can talk for hours now about politics, that we dislike feminism etc.

Also I am not an extrovert on my own, I like to lean back in conversations, especially in groups and I have so many things in common with my GF that I as an introvert aswell see exactly like she does.

One topic is, that introverts are extrem about beeing respectfull and not making people around them ashamed. Also, we think a ot, so you can ask her, what she thinks about things, that are important to you.

tl;dr: SHow her that you want more than pump and dump, that you don't wanna rape then jsut don't give up and tell her what you like about her and she will be a kitten rolling up on your lap and purring in no time.
>>
>>18596413
good lord, what's the milk monster's name?
>>
>>18596413

Don't talk to much.

Shy women just aren't into moving fast or talking too much.

So take it slow and don't talk too much.

Shy women can be extraordinary in bed.
>>
>>18596835
Thank you, this was really helpful

>>18596904
Unsure, but here is a tumblr with similar images
http://boobsruinfriendships.tumblr.com/
>>
My ex was rather shy and lacked self confidence.
Then having a bf and getting attention turned her into a cock inhaling slag and now there's a Viet girl running around town, fucking around like it's going out of fashion.

So yeah, nah. Call her and ask if she's busy on Saturday and take her out for coffee and then tell her she looks beautiful and then ??? and then sleep with her that night and hang out and date and be happy together for a year or two until she cheats on you and you end up alone.
>>
>>18597369
Jesus anon, not the story I needed before I go to sleep.
>>
Just be patient and communicate.
Let her know you are someone she can feel safe with and that she can talk to you anytime about anything
>>
>>18596413
at some point you'll just have to go at her with all you got anon. so dont waste anymore time.
>>
You guys r full of it,
>>
try just doing a small activity with her like a puzzle or movie instead of talking, it'll be much easier.
>>
maybe she doesnt have anyhting to say, why does it matter
>>
tease non-stop so she blushes and goes lewdshit insane
>>
I'm a shy girl. Just ask her about things that legitimately matter to her, maybe she just isn't good at small talk like myself. Or maybe she doesn't have anything to say. In any case it's best to make anyone feel as comfortable as possible around you. Try being emotionally intimate to build trust. Just cuddle and watch TV. If she doesn't want to touch bodies just yet, go to a drive in movie and hold hands and share feelings.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.