[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: g.jpg (217KB, 800x683px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
217KB, 800x683px
What can i do? I'm not enjoying being alive, and i cant afford psychological help.
>>
Build something and watch it grow.
>>
>>18556811
You can talk to me. What's going on in your life, anon?
>>
Sometimes I watch Joel Osteen on tv. I went to church but was too shy to get baptized.
>>
>>18556833
im just frustrated, anxious, i cant focus or do my duties. Sometimes i feel jelous or irrational, i think things that make me feel bad, my chest hurts, and i fap a looot, and i feel disappointed of myself and people and life in general, and i feel overwhelmed, sometimes i feel like im being paranoic, and im tired, sad, unconfortable. Sometimes its hard to go out of bed or i just cant at all, im scared of the future, i want to be like other people, i want to have their lives. i feel like im just not enough, and im scared to keep feeling this way all my life. Sometimes i feel like killing myself seems like a better idea even if i know that im not going to do it, but it doesnt seems so bad, and i cant focus and what i know that i need to do, or i cant make choices or know what is better for me. im just all fucked up.
>>
>>18556870
>i fap a looot

You're jettisoning your life force when you fap, anon. You are drained and hollowed out. Cease the fapping and allow your body to reconstitute itself.
>>
>>18556811
Read a lot and about everything

And this will not be a problem anymore
>>
>>18556891
i actually already tried this, and i easily can just not fap if i want to.. and i didnt fapped for like 2 months aaaand... didnt made a difference.
>>
>>18556907
i sometimes read, or sometimes i listen audiobooks.. some people think that i read a lot, i dont think so, but.. yeah.. sometimes i enjoy that... when im in a better mood and not just feeling emo/fucked up hehe.
>>
>>18556811
What are you disappointed about yourself exactly?
>>
>>18556811
Gotta sort yourself out, get on a schedule, sleep at the same time every night and make sure you drink plenty of water, whatever you attempt, don't forget to take mental and physical breaks, have positive influences in your life, even if its just some motivational speaker on the computer screen, do all this and im sure you'll feel better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.