[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with her???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9343.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9343.png
1MB, 1334x750px
/adv/, my story is a kind of a long one and has common beginnings but not so common developments.

I went on a date one year ago with a female acquaintance that said she had a boyfriend... during our date. I was about to drop her after that night until she made the push to become better friends with me instead of dropping each other.

Fast forward to this summer and we've been great pals but I didn't quite get over my feelings for her, despite dating two other girls. I tell her my feelings, expecting rejection but she didn't flat out reject me, which surprised me. She fought herself when I spoke to her on the phone and she drops a two bombs on me.

(First), her boyfriend is actually a close friend she sometimes goes on dates with and has been subsequently waiting years for him to settle down with her.
(Second), she knew all along that I had for her and would have told me about her pseudo-boyfriend. The kicker is that she knew I would have assumed she was available to date. She said herself that she knew I would be nicer to her if she had admitted it earlier.

She has been a good friend, up to this point. I'm debating about walking away, even if our friendship was good. I'm so conflicted right now...

Anything helps, guys.
>>
>>18554670
Keep her as a friend, she seems like a decent person, just don't get romantically involved with her. It's obvious she already made the decision in favor of someone else.
>>
>>18554688
What do you think I should do if she brings up romantic interest?
>>
Bumping because I'm a lost boi
>>
>>18554947
Up to you bro. This is way to little context to make an assesment on the girls character. Do you think she's worth it? go for it. Don't want to risk losing a friend. Just tell her that.

This shit may be cliche as fuck but it generally holds true.
>>
>>18555964
Really? Huh. I do think she's worth it but I can't help but feel she's got a deep-seeded issue she needs to work out first, and it's related to the guy she's kinda-sorta-with. Whatever they have, it's not definite and that can't be a good sign.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.