[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

;-; can stop thinking about him desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (96KB, 750x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 750x723px
Been dumped by bf for a few days, I see him regularly however he continues his life as if he never met me. Before, we were really happy and pleased with each other, I never even thought that we'd break up.

He doesn't give a shit about me and I know I really shouldn't care about him or miss him. I'm not getting a second chance but I don't know how to live properly without him, I feel like I can only love him and can't love anyone else. I feel so miserable without him and seeing him smile or hearing his voice makes me reminisce of our time together.

Is it really over? Can I convince him otherwise?

I used to think that having a relationship would be fun, but now it's just a never ending cycle of sadness desu ;;

That's my bf's cat btw. Tortoiseshells are so cute!
>>
>>18554232
He is trying to move on, and you should do this as well. Toughen the hell up and find a new guy.
>>
>>18554232
>That's my bf's cat btw.
Seems you miss the cat, not him.

>>18554232
It's over move on don't try to convince him it's not worth your time.
>>
He's probably hurting as well, so take comfort in this, although absurd as it might seem that you're not together. If you manage to get by fine (baby steps allowed,) he might even see this and start to freak out and realize he made a mistake. His happiness is temporary.
>>
>>18554232
Time heals all wounds friend. I've been there it's definitely the worst pain there is, a broken heart.
Read Love after Love by Derek Walcott and know that you will feel this way again some day- not too far in the future.
>>
>>18554232
>I'm not getting a second chance
What did you do to make him dump you?
>>
>>18554232
>>18550782
>>
>>18554322
This:
What did she do??
>>
>>18554347
see >>18550782
>everytime bf comes over
>give him a bj
>he said he needs space

OP is clearly ugly
>>
>>18554232
Kidnap the cat. It's better than his dick, and maybe you can ransom it to him in exchange for getting back together.
>>
File: Les Fleurs du Mal.jpg (367KB, 1428x1889px) Image search: [Google]
Les Fleurs du Mal.jpg
367KB, 1428x1889px
>>18554232
I'm sorry for your loss.

>I don't know how to live properly without him

The same way you did before. Welcome to the real world, some relationships fail and you get hurt in the process. Some boys will use you for your body and dump you when they get bored. You could have also been smothering him, or devaluing your body by giving him sex too early or too often.

Eventually you'll think about it less, and the way you feel about it will begin to change, and even though the pain you have right now may never disappear entirely it'll become bearable. I know this person was important to you and it felt like you had something special, but you didn't. Your relationship wasn't unique, and you can fall in love with anyone else in due time under the right conditions. Good luck coping with your never ending cycle of sadness. If you find someone who you're more compatible with, you'll be able to mostly forget about this guy assuming your next boyfriend isn't also an idiot who's going to leave you heartbroken. I know you probably wanted to spend your life with this person but you exist in the reality where that just simply isn't going to happen. I hope you can accept that fact soon. Good luck.
>>
;-; I asked him about it and he said our relationship was 'too stressful'.
>>
>>18554351
I'm 5'3, around 118lb and asian desu
>>
>>18554322
He's been pretty vague about it... I guess he just got kinda bored with me.
>>
>>18554461
cut the bullshit, what did he say
>>
>>18554477
He said something like 'I didn't want it to turn out like this', I'm assuming he thinks that I only want him for his body.
>>
>>18554489
Give us the full story, you make too many assumptions and by the way he stonewalls you and you hide the details, you seem in the wrong and you seem like you know it but won't admit it
>>
>>18554495
We spent almost all of our time together, I got selfish and sometimes I didn't really consider about how he felt and what he wanted to do. I really want to properly apologise to him, I don't know how because he's fed up with me trying to talk to him.
>>
>>18554504
Sounds like you smothered him out and he wants room to breath.

What do you mean by selfish?
>>
>>18554509
I once played the jealousy card on him so that he would spend more time with me.
>>
>>18554504
It's important in a relationship to actually spend time apart so you can take a look at how you feel about the other person, and they aren't overwhelmed.
>>18554514
What is the jealousy card? What did you do exactly? Explain it for us.
>>
>>18554514
So you actively manipulated him and showed little to no care about his interests, desires, dreams, etc for your own validation and gain and you think you deserve him back?

Gain some self-awareness and fix yourself
>>
>>18554232

Well, it's obvious he's keeping you on the hook so you should definitely talk to him about that, if he can't make his mind up then tell him you'll cut him out of your life because you can't see him as a friend.
>>
You sound needy, clingy, and emotionally manipulative. I don't really care that you manipulated him to spend more time together, but I think you stop trying to play the victim and take responsibility for sabotaging your relationship.
>>
>>18554528
> I think you stop trying to play the victim and take responsibility for sabotaging your relationship.
She's already doing that.
>>18554520
agree with this post
>>
>>18554520
That would also explain why he's blocked her on most social media. He's clearly stressed out from being around her. OP needs to leave him alone for a while.
>>
>>18554519
He really disliked it when I talked to other guys, I would tell him about my conversations with them and he would start to get agitated.
>>
>>18554534
What conversations were you having with other guys? What made him jealous exactly? Any examples would be helpful.
>>
>>18554531
oh yeah? Has she changed her ways, anon? Are you certain? Having to pry the information out of her isn't very assuring she's committed to changing her ways. Instead, her instinct was to lure him back in.
>>
>>18554543
I'm saying she's taken the responsability, not that she has changed her ways yet.
Sure, she's trying to get him back. But if she didn't take responsibility, she would be saying things like "Is he overreacting ?" or trying to justify herself. She isn't doing that.
>>
>>18554541
Mostly about recent events which happened in the community, like about how such and such person got into a fight etc. He got jealous knowing that I had enjoyable conversations with other guys.
>>
>>18554552
You both sound shitty for different reasons

Move on and let each other improve as people before you both ruin someone else
>>
This OP is one of the most annoying, obnoxious, attention-whoring OPs I've had pleasure to come across on /adv/. Instead of being clear and straightforward about her (or his) situation, OP gives incomplete and vague answers just to get more responses and make people more interested in her (or his) story.

My advice? Regardless of whatever actually happened, move the fuck on because this guy doesn't seem to care about you anymore.
>>
>>18554552
Which events? What did you say and how did you say it?

There's two obvious ways this situation is going down.

Either you're manipulative and promiscuously flirting with other guys and preying on his insecurity, or he's needlessly insecure over an innocent conversation. You already told us that you played the jealousy card, I'm guessing it's the former and you don't want to reveal anything else that paints you in a bad light. Regardless, give him the distance that he wants. Clearly you're not made for one another until you've matured.
>>
>>18554549
Her behavior sets a precedence for other negative behaviors that in all likelihood will take some time and serious retrospection to repair. Assuming she's already seen the error of her ways and dismissing her is only going to allow that behavior to continue. What she would say is subjective. I know she's sad, but unless she admits she had done wrong and acknowledges the reality of the situation she hasn't fully accepted responsibility.
>>
>>18554563
You're right, I'm afraid of being criticised. However I don't want him to think of me as a bad person anymore, how can I make him forgive me. I've already tried apologising over text and he would just avoid me if I tried in person.
>>
>>18554574
>how can I make him forgive me

You can't make him. You can only apologize for what you did and acknowledge it was wrong, and acknowledge the faults in your relationship. Then he can decide whether or not he forgives you and if he still wants to talk to you. And you have to respect his decision. Maybe you can try again in a month, but your emotion wellbeing is not something that should be dependent on anyone but yourself.

What you did wasn't good, but it's not the end of the world either. No one is entirely good or bad, but if you're willing to be more honest with yourself and others in the future, you can become a better person for the sake of yourself and other people, and care more about what matters to them next time if you want to stop this from happening again.

I would give him some distance instead of trying to apologize right away, he might perceive that as needy, or an attempt to lure him in even if your intentions are pure. Once some time has passed, then you can try again. If he doesn't respond or responds negatively, you have your answer.

Being thought of negatively is painful, but you shouldn't have done what you did, and you need to accept that he might not change his mind and could continue to think of you that way. Those are just the consequences behind doing what you did.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.