[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Reasons to live?
>>
>>18553608
Your already destined to die in the next 60 years what's the rush?
>>
How's life ?
>>
because killing yourself probably wont be any fun
>>
You know everyday I read a green text from 4chan
>>
>>18553608
Believe it or not things usually improve as shit as things have been or seem in almost all cases.
>>
>>18553608
to see the next episode of my anime
to see what inventions we get in the future like space visits or even just multicopters capable of carrying humans
>>
File: youre death.jpg (51KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
youre death.jpg
51KB, 691x576px
I figure if im destined to die sad and alone, it'll come naturally.
Until then, i play my video games, drink my beer, go to my job, and just waste away the days because there's no reason not to
>>
>>18553608
I'd really like someone to convince me as well. I feel like I'm just waiting for the day that I can think of some half ass excuse to hang myself in my closet. How do I learn to not hate existing?
>>
>>18553706
Quit just quit stop thinking everyday has to have some hidden purpose that will keep you going, just go everyday and enjoy a nice homemade lasagna or something quit trying basically that my friend is the ticket
>>
>>18553706
By thinking differently and doing things differently. It's that simple. People get so caught up in there thoughts they don't even see what's actually in front of themselves.
>>
>>18553608
There's no reason to die.
Dying is as pointless as staying alive. You're already alive, so why waste the effort on something that will change nothing?
>>
10 Reasons not to kill yourself

>1) Try to make something of yourself and stick it to the people who doubted you
>2) If you're ready to end it all, might as well take some risks and try to make it big, write a book or follow some crazy business idea. Get your ass on Shark Tank, bitch
>3) Go be a vagabond if you don't like work, Couch surf. Meet people, have an interesting life. You'll still get to die at the end but at least you'll say "Wow, what a ride"
>4) Try to find a meaningful pastime, maybe scuba-diving, maybe rockclimbing, maybe breeding alpacas. Try 1000 things and then kill yourself if it doesn't work, but it will
>5) You're gonna die anyway, why not pursue pleasure while you're here? Take out a loan, flee the country, bang some dutch whores. I mean you're already at the end of your rope right? Might as well bang some whores.
>6) Really think about what happens when you die. Maybe you're not religious or even spiritual, but the nature of reality, life, and death is not 100% set in stone. JUST SAYIN, maybe the three-eyed overlords put us here for a reason, and would be kinda pissed if you fucked with their plans.
>7) Somewhat similar to 2, but try some real risky shit, Go join the army, rob a bank, move to a third world country, work on a fucking crab boat sailing through hurricanes and shit. You're not afraid of dying right? Do some badass shit first, go punch a lion in the fucking face.
>8) Aren't you at least kind of curious where the history is going? Shit has the potential to get fucking wild in many areas of life could change drastically real soon. That's partially what's keeping me here, to see how weird shit can get.
>9) Maybe, just maybe, the prospect of helping others could give your life meaning. There is so much potential to uplift people, whether it's your family or young kids in the third world. Join the Red Cross first if you're gonna throw it all away.
>10) Not until you get on Shark tank, bitch.

Dick Kickerson, Senior Editor at Buzzfeed
>>
>>18553608
Someone loves you very much. A lot of people do. Please talk about this to someone if you feel you need help.
>>
>>18553608
Memes

>>18553608
>>
>>18553803
This inspired me, thank you
>>
If you kill yourself you can't get revenge
>>
>>18553803
>Buzzfeed
I'm gonna kill myself out a spite for that
>>
>>18553608
>Reasons to live?
Why do you need a reason?
>>
>>18553608
There aren't many, but suicide isn't really the way to go. Try robbing a bank and dying in a gunfight with the police, or maybe attempt to assassinate Kim Jong-Un.
>>
>>18553923
thank you
>>
>>18553717
what the fuck is in front
>>
>>18554108
Plain reality
>>
>>18553608
drugs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.