[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ik i made a big mistake in my relationship with my bf but is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0938.png (244KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0938.png
244KB, 1280x960px
Ik i made a big mistake in my relationship with my bf but is it right for him to bring it up every time I won't do something he ask me to do. Also he like to say that I don't care about him or our daughter to. I don't bring up the mistake he has done in are relationship every time he don't do what I ask. Idk what to do
>>
What did you do ? Don't you bs me op
>>
>>18553554
He's manipulating you and that's a form of abuse. I know that you're scared of being alone but don't put yourself through turmoil just because this asshole thinks he can control you.

Any normal rational level-headed person would never even think of holding something over someone else's head like that.
>>
>>18553583
Maybe, but I doubt we're getting a fair picture of the situation here.
>>
>>18553560
I cheated
>>
>>18553720
on the one hand, that is prety shitty of you, on the other hand, he has the choice to forgive you and be done with it, or not
if he wants to frogive you, he shouldn't bring it up, if he doesn't, I don't see why he would be together with you again or why you should be with him
>>
>>18553720
Hahahhaha then you deserve everything that comes to you. He should have left you already. He's probably just sticking around for the sake of the kid. You better do everything he tells you to.
>>
>>18553724
They have a kid together, genius. I know people making decisions not purely based on themselves is a foreign concept to most women these days. Like OP, who chose random dick over the wellbeing of her daughter, which is why her husband says she doesn't care about her kid. He's kind of right.
>>
>>18553720
Eh if you regret it I don't see a problem , is it a shitty thing yeah can you change it no , basically he will have to accept it or not but once cheated people will most likely be harder to gain trust from as they basically think your fucking chads behind their back.
>>
>>18553736
didn't read that when i wrote it, but still, i feel like he could try to make it work, it's better for the kid to grow up with parents who get along at least somewhat, and it's nicer for him too
I would've just broken up, but he didn't, so instead of bringing up something that has already happened, maybe just try to make it work again
I am not saying he should completely forget about it, but for as long as it doesn't happen again, he should leave it in the past
>>
>>18553740
So by that logic I can go out and rape and murder as long as I regret it? it's okay right, not a "bid deal" if only we all thought like you fuck face.
>>
>>18553816
The difference being cheating on a spouse isn't illegal while rape and murder are
> being this retarded
>>
Hes being manipulative and using your guilt aginst you find someone thats good to you he dosent sound like a great friend let alone a partner
>>
>>18553823
In some muslim countries it's actually the other way around.
> basing your morality on the local laws
>>
>>18553720
Between the two of you, I don't know who's behavior is less acceptable. But you need to be aware that he will never, ever trust you again
>>
>>18553720
You fucked up, broke his trust in a very essential way.
Now you have 3 choices
>break up
>shut up and obey
>keep as-is, and enjoy him throwing your cheating in your face every so often
You're so much in the doghouse you should really stop being a bitch and start being a good girl, and even if you do it will take a fucklong time to restore his trust. Years, decades, it will be a lifelong commitment for you.
>>
>>18553554
Two real choices :
>gain his trust back and AFTER THAT make him realize that you are truly sorry but that his behavior is abusive
>break up and then make him realize that you were truly sorry and that his behavior was abusive
None of those include just doing what he wants you to do all the time.
Even though you are right here :
>>18553751
You are the one that planted the seed of discord here.
So you don't get to complain about his abusive behaviour.
However - you don't have to enable it.
>>
>>18553720
Of course you did, you slut.
>>
>>18553720
How long ago was this?
You still talk to the guy?
How did your bf find out?
Why do you want to stay with your bf?
Is your child his or the guy you cheated with?

Shame you guys weren't committed enough to marry before having a child.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.