[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 151ox1.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
151ox1.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>Overall 8/10 looking
>Confident
>Has most things a guy would desire, house, job, in uni
Still can't get any gf, I admit I'm not really good with girls or don't even bother partying, the opposite sex is a bit alien to me, which is why I sometimes treat women like guys.

What do I need to do? I'm getting depressed this summer due to lonelyness
>>
>>18552269
1. Never ever post pepe meme again.
2. Decide what you are comfortable sacrificing for finding and dating qtie gf.
3. >>18551668

Good luck!
>stupid frog poster
>>
>>18552286
Doesn't really tell me much other than playing the tinder game which is just full of attention whores.
>>
>>18552286
Also I don't feel like sacrifacing anything, I don't want a whore.
>>
>>18552423
>calling people he didnt even meet yet attention whores
>feel lonely but doesnt want to do anything in order to find his future wife
>post pepe memes

You probably arent interesting nor pleasant to spend time with right? Online dating isnt just tinder and even on tider you can find somebody nice.

Other options are self explanatory. Like friends friends.
>inb4 0 friends
And coworkers.
>inb4 neet
And finally social events you hate. The more you hate it, the more girls will be there.
>inb4 never leave basement
Just die alone already!

>>18552437
>whore
Sure way dude, read and believe EVERYTHING /pol and /r9k says. It is all true. But then again i hope you enjoy being forever alone and spamming 4chan with
>tfw no gf

Stop bitching, pick one option and actually try to do something!
>>
>>18552471
I have lots of male friends, just no female friends, I don't find females entertaining to talk to when it comes to technical stuff or serious stuff basically.
I never really post pepe memes, just did it since I had nothing better fitting in.

What I mean by "whores" is people who demand a lot but give nothing back, I want someone to love, share feelings for, not pay rents and be a wagecuck, Tinder just seemed that to me, women wanting attention and then straightout ignoring you.
>>
>>Confident
>Can't get a gf
No, then you aren't confident. Clearly you are riddled with insecurities if you can't get a gf. You can't even be an 8/10 because then some random girl who is into you would have already thrown themselves at you. You are delusional and you should start working on that.
>>
>>18552482
Ok, you just described wife material gf. And do you know how you find one? By getting regular gf BY ANY MEANS (yes, even online dating is viable), ignoring any prejudices and giving her chance to show you her true character. And then down the line moving together, living together 1+ year, ensuring you have compatible long term goals (work, number of kids, location to live, travelling, supporting trump) and compatible personalities so even when you hate each other, you can still solve it and keep living together.

Or you find out it is not working, break up and try again. Easy.

And remember, almost nobody manage to find wife at first try and even when they do, their lack of experiences and maturity breaks the relationships anyway.

So now take your fat ass and drag it online, offline or both to places where single girls can be found and try to date them via any means. First step is getting her number. Second step is spamming invitations on dates. Good luck!
>>
File: 1500141235655.jpg (74KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500141235655.jpg
74KB, 678x960px
>>18552269
You are none of these things or else you would have girls. I'm like a 6, in decent shape, have autism, and get girls. OP, you lie.
>>
>>18552499
>>18552505
Define "thrown", I have had girls "throw" themselves at me as in giving me the chance or hints, but never literally "throw" themselves, no one as far as I have know has had that happen to themselves, ur delusional.
>>
You're probably boring. I set my friend up with a guy who, on paper, seems like a fantastic partner. It never went anywhere because he ended up being boring.
>>
>>18552528

Define boring.
>>
>>18552532
Boring means boring.
>>
>>18552537

If you're going to be a fucking faggot, don't even bother replying.

Alright, I'll rephrase. What bores you?
>>
>>18552540
Eh, I suddenly don't feel like answering
>>
>>18552548

XD
>>
>>18552532
>>18552540
>>18552552
Thanks for hijacking my thread faggot
>>18552528
By boring do you mean being autistic? I said that whenever I talk to females I talk to them as if they're guys.
>>
>>18552510
Sorry dude, you miss referenced me, I never said thrown or throw. I just said I'm autistic, average looking, and get girls. You got a chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>18552559
Are these "girls", or ugly bitches/annoying, since they don't exactly count.
>>
>>18552510
>I have had girls "throw" themselves at me as in giving me the chance or hints
What else do you expect? Do you think one day some girl would just randomly start spreading her legs when you meet her for the first time? What exactly is your fucking problem when girls apparently gave you a chance or even hints that they are the ones who like you?
I'm just saying you are most likely not an 8/10 and definitely not confident. Otherwise you would have already had it by now.
>>
>>18552558

Suck my dick, all I asked was "define boring", and I got that snarky bullshit. Fuck you.
>>
>>18552269
Make friends first because you will need lots of friends including male role models and female wingman. Not only will you meet potential girls to date through them. But having a good social network makes you seem more attracted to girls. Friends also reinforces you with ample emotional security which trust me the dating game with erode in you.

You make friends simply be being friendly to everyone around you including unattractive, poor and stupid poeple. Do them favours without letting them walk over and finally invite them for drinks after work etc when you're warm enough.

Now this is most important part. One you actually do find someone you're interested in your second interaction should be you asking her out. It only gets harder if you don't show immediate interest and asking someone out is a completely normal thing that everyone does every day. It's not nearly as hard as people from the internet make it out to be. Literally just ask her to grab a coffee on saturday and talk. Since you're a high quality bloke there's nothing embarrassing about getting rejected.

If all else fails: Tinder
>>
>>18552510
Protip this happens to every guy. It's meaningless if you don't capitalise on it.
>>
File: 1420475464348.jpg (393KB, 950x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1420475464348.jpg
393KB, 950x1280px
Brandon is that you?

Grow a pair, go out, talk to girls, get laid.
>>
>>18552740
I saw Brandon post on /soc/ the other day, I couldn't believe he was still as insecure as the first time I saw him post (that was years ago).
>>
>>18552505
But why can't you be good looking with enough mental problems to prevent half the girls from bconsidering you and reject the other half by not making a move when they're interested.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.