[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 27

File: untitled.png (5KB, 458x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
untitled.png
5KB, 458x353px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
is there a trait (physical or psychological) commonly considered unatractive, that you want your partner to have?

state your gender
>>
Girls,

How does your body/pussy feel before foreplay, several minutes into foreplay and 20-25 minutes into foreplay
>>
>>18552148
>20-25 minutes into foreplay
wait what
how do you foreplay for half an hour straight without fucking? is your partner really that asexual?
>>
girls: if you compliment a guy, what is the ideal response
>>
>>18552153
Some women do prefer prolonged foreplay. In fact a lot of women do.
>>
>>18552153
If I don't have enough foreplay I won't be wet enough and it hurts to fuck. That's why.
>>
>>18552158
>>18552162

sure, but half an hour is fucking ridiculous
>>
Submissive girls - how would you feel if your boyfriend wanted to do both maledom and femdom?
>>
>>18552141
Female here. Not sure how unattractive these are, but I do believe they're mostly seen as negativně.

For physical traits, I really like dark circles under a guy's eyes. I think they're sexy. Also, really pale skin. I don't like tan very much, not on myself and on other people. I also find big, bushy eyebrows aesthetic.

Personality-wise... I don't want a guy who is too confident. I want to be the dominant one in a relationship and we'd argue all the time if we were too similar. Don't get me wrong, I am very kind when I'm in love and I offer endless support, so I would never be abusive or something like that, but I don't want anyone who is stronger than me. I guess that I wish to play the traditionally masculine role.
>>
>>18552141

I'm male. I like girls with slightly messed up noses. Not like flat trollish ones, but long/pointy I guess like an evil witch, or slightly upturned like an elf in a christmas movie. I think the latter is considered attractive by all men but yeah I like those and rank them as probably the #1 factor in determining facial attractiveness.

I also like bobcuts/bangs/fringes which isn't at all considered "unattractive" but most people do prefer girls with longer hair.

>>18552163

A lot of people include fingering/blowjobs/cunnilingus as "foreplay" before the actual penetration. If those count then I've done foreplay for 3+ hours before, if not I've probably still done "foreplay" for 45+ minutes. I have all night, why rush?
>>
>>18552163
Speak for yourself.
>>
I haven't gotten laid in over two years because I was going through the final years of my degree, which set my social life to 0.

I'm meeting this girl tomorrow and there's a good chance that I'm gonna get laid. I haven't revealed the prior info to her. I know I won't last long hence I'm facing a bit of dilemma.

Any tips guys/gals?
>>
>>18552207
jeez, just masturbate once or twice beforehand. You'll last long enough.

besides, girls don't care how fast and how many times you come if you keep going and satisfy them as well
>>
People say that you shouldn't show interest in a girl because she will assume she has to make no effert because she can easily get you, which will make her lose interest. Or something like that.
But how does this go with asking a girl out and flirting? I mean doing that basically confirms to her that you ARE indeed interested in her.
>>
>>18552223
Maybe I'm socially retarded, but if you make it seem like you aren't interested in me, I will never make the first step. Ever. My opinion is that you should absolutely show that you enjoy a girl's presence if you like her. You probably shouldn't act too thirsty, but talk to her and be friendly. Treat her like a human you like, there's no need for elaborate strategies.
>>
>>18552148
It still depends on a lot of factors, like how long it's been and how much I'm into my partner. But typically beforehand there's a tingle of anticipation, a few minutes in I'm wet and aroused, after twenty+ minutes my pussy is throbbing and aching and I am clawing at him like he needs to perform an exorcism.

>>18552163
You don't have foreplay because you don't want to have sex yet. You have it to keep building the anticipation, to intensify the sensation and release when you finally get what you've both been thinking about the entire time.
>>
>>18552271
Pussy is aching to be filled or the clit is aching to be touched?
>>
>>18552141
None of these are absolutely required but I like;
>chubbiness, especially bellyfat
>hook noses
>those sleepy looking very hooded eyes that are technically a condition
>imperfect teeth
>a slight double chin, especially on guys who are otherwise slim
>lots of bodyhair, bushy eyebrows
>scars (this one's common)
>>
>>18552274
The former. Or well, the latter is absolutely possible but I do not typically last that long without any touching between the legs.
>>
>>18552109
how do you find traditional gf's who arent christian?
>>
I kissed a girl on the hand when drunk as we were parting ways. I don't know why the fuck I did it. She laughed (or giggled, I don't know if it was an embarrassed or flattered laugh or what, I don't remember much), and then I said goodbye and left.

How would you interpret this (if you were her)?
>>
>>18552298
This is one of those things that can be charming and smooth if you are very confident about it, and a bit awkward/quirky if it doesn't pan out that way. Even in the latter scenario it can be endearing if she otherwise likes you (romantically or just in general).

Also you were just drunk. I wouldn't think much of this if it happened to me. Sure, if I had a hunch that you were into me beforehand I'd assume that more likely. But if not, I'd write it off as drunken antics.
>>
>>18552109
So Im having my first gf with 20.
The thing is, I seriously doubt that I´m hetero at this point. I only have crushes on guys, although I really LOVE the sex with her.
Also our personalities match extremely well. But I dont really feel anything with her, not even some kind of crush.
Im only dating her for 1,5 months but she is clearly showing signs of strong attraction, even said "I love you" by accident.
Also she is way above my league, shes like a 9/10, both her exes were handsome and rich pro level basketball athletes(not in the US though), I have no idea why she likes me desu. Im a 6 maybe 7/10 with a little over average education from poor uprising.
I really dont want to fuck this up,since I doubt that ill get a girl as hot as her anytime soon, but I dont feel anything for her yet and feel like its the complete oposite for her. From the beginning on she already was the one who liked me way more.
What do? Will feelings come eventually? I mean if I like the sex with her, this means I am at least a little hetero?
>>
>>18552322
Also I want to emphasize that we match personality wise EXTREMELY well and understand each other in a deep level/talk about a lot of stuff, considering how long we have been dating. So its not like I only like her for her looks and find her otherwise repulsive.
>>
>>18552322
It's possible to be into sex with both men and women, but only emotionally into men. The opposite happens with guys all the time, it's just taboo. If guys are romantically into women they can just never admit that they're sexually also kind of into men, and thus don't have to face the stigma. Likewise, it is also a sensitive topic to come out and say you're not opposed to sex with a woman as a man who usually identifies as gay.

Even if none of this applies to your situation, you might just like sex with her because it's soft and wet and squishy and feels good on your dick.

Anyway, break it off as soon as you can. Feelings can grow, but if you love having sex with her and have done cutesy couple stuff with her for weeks and there's no tingle yet, it's not going to come out of nowhere all of the sudden. Besides it is a complete douche move to allow her to develop an increasingly deep attachment to her, only to drop the bomb that you were already aware of right at the start of the relationship. Try to imagine how you would feel if you had been dating someone for a longer time, love them more than anyone, can't picture life without you, and they don't just leave but make you realize that it was always kind of one-sided and they never reciprocated your feelings to begin with. That would crush most people's souls for a very, very long time.
>>
>be friends with couple
>boyfriend is kinda clueless and dopey
>let them come live at my place while he pays rent because spare room and mom needs cash after our other tenants left
>goes well for the first few weeks
>they start fighting slowly, becomes abusive
>eventually break up
>decide i want her
>at this point he's pretty much gone and she's in my house but still paying rent
>today she comes to me with her ex-ex boyfriend's bong and weed
>she says he might date him because she's lonely

what do? if her recent ex comes back and sees me with her, he's gonna start a shitstorm. but at the same time i kinda hate him anyway and only really felt bad for his gf.
her ex-ex is coming tonight to drink, i feel like if i don't say or do something before that, i'm fucked.
>>
>>18552353
what's an ex-ex
>>
>>18552336
thanks for your advise.
Maybe you are right, Im gonna think about it and maybe talk with her.
Im really not trying to be a dick or manipulate the poor girl.
Its just that I endured serious abuse from my mother through childhood. My "theory" was that I grew emotionally distant towards girls because of that.
Since I still could "get off" to women, I thought I was hetero enough and could "reverse" these effects of abuse, if I find the right girl.
And shes nearly perfect for me. Looks and persoinalitywise.
So if I dont even get the tingles with her, this means its hopeless and I´m gay....
I really tried a lot, I didnt use her for the sex, I actually WANTED to love her....
I hoped that getting feelings just takes longer for me...
Damn thats so sad, to say that...
>>
>>18552362
her previous ex before her last, he's still liked her all this time apparently.
>>
/fit/ here

Is it wrong to use a qt cashier who looks tired/depressed for sex?

Thanks
>>
>>18552370
It's shitty but the thing is you have a very limited time window here concerning how long you can still mask that you don't actually have feelings for her (other than platonic ones and bare lust - not the kind of feelings people mean when they say they have feelings for someone). There will come a day, probably soon, where she will straight up tell you that she loves you and you have a choice between breaking it to her and hurting her, or lying to someone who just exposed their heart to you.

Just because you are not into this girl at all doesn't mean it's 100% definite that you are gay. But the combination of everything (your own gut feeling, developing crushes on guys, this girl being great in all aspects but it still not stirring anything in your emotions) does point towards that direction.

For what it's worth, I have actually experienced what you describe with my father, though I doubt that he was as bad as your mother (no physical abuse, just a lot of anger issues and crossed boundaries). And I did develop issues with men but they were more mixed. I'd crave men and watch them everywhere, fantasize about anyone, think about sex if I as much as talked to a male employee in a store, yet I shut down as soon as a guy actually tried to flirt with me or kiss me because I felt paralyzed with fear.
Not trying to say that my experience must be exemplary for how it always is. But imo if you suppress strong feelings in yourself, you can typically tell that something's cooking there. It is much more likely to me that you'd have developed a love-hate relationship with women or anything of the sort, than that you'd be so efficient in hiding your emotions.

Though to be fair, I cannot make an assessment like that let alone based on a couple of posts. Just giving input. It will take a lot of soul searching and probably more life experience to get to know where you are personally coming from here.
>>
>>18552388
But as of now it doesn't sound like you can offer this girl what people are trying to find in a romance relationship. She wants to be loved. And even if you are willing to settle for this - because it would be, it might have lots of benefits to be able to pass for straight but you are alienating a part of yourself that you feel to be true as well, and settling for a relationship that lacks the emotional connection you could experience with someone - there's a huge risk that she would sense on some level that you don't truly love her like she loves you.

I understand that if the puzzle pieces nearly fit it is unbearable that it's not perfect... but to me it sounds like you are about to entangle yourself in a huge mess that can't possible work out great for all parties. Sorry anon.
>>
>>18552371
dunno, tell her you wanna fuck her or sth.
but expect to be cheated on
>>
>>18552388
thank you for all your advise.
She kinda told me yesterday that she loved me...
we were talking on the phone and after saying good night she said "I love you....Oh f*ck you didnt hear that" and rang up. After hanging up I called back and she basicly said that she meant it. I responded that I still need time...
Fuck I feel bad know also cause I really like her as a human being and hoped that i would love her eventually....
Idk maybe you are right about my relationship to girls. The thing is, my relationship to my mother is really not hate, its just DISGUST. and thats how I feel to a lot of girls. Back in my teen years I only got off to girls, but its getting more and more aparent that I dont find girls attractive anymore. My gf is basicly the only girl I find sexually attractive right now. All other girls bodys kind of "disgust" me, I dont know how to describe it in other words.
But it could very well be that I was born gay. I just hoped it wasnt like that.
I remember as a child (5 years old) I already had sex dreams, for boys and for girls...I just hoped I was bi or something.
Next time we meet up Im gonna talk to her, its gonna be hard, especially since she is going through a lot in her life...
Fuck...
>>
>>18552400
thanks, i guess?
>>
I broke up with my ex 2 years ago. He still texts me sometimes. Tells me that he's still in love with me and still thinks of me as his soulmate.
On the other hand, he fucks around like crazy and had a few girlfriends since.

What does he exactly want? Is he just playing me or?
>>
>>18552394
Its true, every time she says she has to tell me something serious,
I have this inner anxiety, that she found out my secret....
The worst part is, we talk about EVERYTHING and are super honest to each other, so it would be even more crushing, since it would show, that I was in fact not talking about everything....
And Im really trying to be romantic, I thought that if i faked it, the feelings would come eventually. But it only makes me look like a worse liar...
>>
>>18552410
No problem. It's a terrible situation to be in. All you can do if you want to see if there's any hope left, is be completely honest and see if she wants to stay around and wait for your feelings to grow. But being honest, if she were a friend of mine asking for advice on that I'd tell her not to do it because the risk was too big (finding out that you didn't develop feelings after she went off the deep end with loving you). So I don't think that would be a sensible decision for her to make at all. But it's a possibility and if she is willingly wanting to see where things go then there's nothing morally wrong with seeing how it unfolds. And obviously stress what you do appreciate about her and don't make her feel like you plucked any random girl off the street seeing if you could have feelings for girls. But given the way you speak about her I doubt that's an issue for you to realize and avoid.

Best of luck, anon. With handling this and with discovering where you stand.
>>
>>18552394
>>18552388
>>18552336
Also thanks anon, you seem like an extremely smart person.
You are being super helpful
>>
>>18552431
No problem at all and thanks, I try to do what I can. The worst parts are all up to you but hopefully you can get some consolation from knowing you don't have to be ashamed of yourself. Whatever feelings you do or do not experience are beyond your control. Whether you are honest about that isn't, and believe me, many young people in a predicament like this would not have the mental strength or courage to face that something is off to begin with so I applaud you for that.
>>
>>18552429
Yeah Im gonna talk to her today.
Since a few days she was already making these hints, talking a lot about "love" and even indirectly critizizing me that I haven't said it yet...
She doesnt know anything about my gay feelings yet, Im not sure if I can tell her...
Also we're only dating for 1,5 months only official for 2 WEEKS,so I think that its going a little fast on her side desu...
This doesnt make up any of my behaviour, but I kinda hoped that we were both extremes, that its going super slow for me and super fast for her..
>>
>>18552441
thank you anon :)
you are truly the best
>>
>>18552316
I wasn't awkward about it at the time, I don't think, or at least I hope not.oh well, see how it goes next time.

Thanks for your answer.
>>
File: 1500511116764.jpg (13KB, 258x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500511116764.jpg
13KB, 258x225px
I am attracted to quite a few types of girls but I have a strong preference for one race over the others.

Should I give a chance to someone who likes me who isn't of the preferred race or just seek out someone of that race I have a preference for?
>>
Girls, what are some more subtle do's and don't for a guy's picture.

Remember, subtle. You can skip the shirt off, muh dogs stuff.
>>
>>18552141
I'm a guy and I love hair that grows past a girl's eyes. Also prefer them not to shave body hair because I don't like the feeling of razor stubble, but sadly almost every girl shaves everything (except their head) nowadays.

>>18552223
You do show interest, but don't act like you ever need her, and try not to show a great deal more interest in her than she shows in you.
>>
>>18552170
ČB?
>>
Girls

do you like that guys get so easily turned on by your boobs/ass/body or do you wish our sexuality would be more like womens?
>>
My ex was emotionally abusive to me. He sometimes messages me to ask "how I am" and pretend like he gives a fuck when I know he doesn't. I'm not sure why he's doing this but I'm wondering if I should just tell him off about what a shit excuse for a human being he is before blocking him or just block him without saying anything.
>>
>>18552281
>>18552500
>>
I scheduled a date with a girl recently. With the way our schedules conflicted, it's five days away. Should I text her between now and then? And should I send a confirmation text on the day of the date?
>>
>>18552579
if you dont want anything to do with him just block and ignore him, no need to ask guys what you want.
>>
>>18552578
I don't mind it, as long as you treat me like a human being and not like I am just a masturbation supply.
It feels good when someone takes personal interest in you and actually loves your ass and tits, too. I love knowing I am attractive and I like feeling sexy.
>>
Offtopic but aren't there more than two genders?
>>
Is online distance dating better than irl if you're not interested in having sex anytime soon?
>>
>>18552578
A lot of women get turnrd on easily too
>>
>>18552597
By what, exactly?
>>
>>18552375
If she is an adult, she is capable of making her own decisions.

>>18552426
Block him. BLOCK HIM, DELETE AND FORGET!

>>18552472
Dont be too picky amd give them chance. Yellow fever isnt always right.

>>18552585
Yes and yes.

>>18552594
>>>/lgbt/

>>18552596
If you cant cuddle, handhold and smile like idiots at each other, what is the point? You can play csgo and have samme level of interactions with cyka blyat dudes.
>>
>>18552602
Actually attractive men. Handsome face. Abs. Biceps.
>>
>>18552597
>>18552611

if women sexuality was just as equal as men they would pay as much for porn/camboys/prostitutes as men do.
>>
>>18552612
I never said equal. But the feelings are there. It's not something most men on 4chan will even experience. Not even trolling here
>>
>>18552617
so that proves my point even further.

literally 95% of all guys can manage to jerk off to nudes of a 4/10 girl while 5% of all girls maybe jerks off to 10/10 chads.

women are not as sexual as men. its even easily seen in the wild within all animals. the female animal usually sits down bored while the male one humps the shit out of her like if the russians are comming.
>>
Why are men so obsessed with holes?! It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>18552605
I mean it's true, it would suck for sure not being able to be physical but I mean these days things lead to people wanting sex which I don't want anytime soon.

I'm lost, the person I like is thousands of miles away.
>>
>>18552637
do you mean holes on a female body or holes in general? wtf is this question
>>
>>18552643
Female hole, obviously.
>>
>>18552646
Because we can stick our dick in them so it feels good
>>
>>18552642
Be real. Are you or them capable and willing to move countries, jobs and learn local language while leaving friends, family and social backups nets behind? Working visas?

Get real and find somebody from your location.
>>
>>18552605
>Yes and yes.
What kind of a text should I send? I hardly text with my guy friends besides setting up stuff. Just a simple, "looking forward to friday"? Or something more?
>>
>>18552643
Yes, holes on a woman. The obsession is getting out of hand. Everything seems to be about getting laid. Everywhere.
>>
>>18552663
Gotta get the physical connection before the emotional one.
>>
>>18552637
I am not sure i understand you femanon. What do you mean? What holes and what is wrong with our basic primal instincts?

>>18552663
But procreation is purpouse of life femanon. Everything else is secondary.

>>18552661
You can pretend you are clingy bf and send her random emoji each day and see if she will respond.

Or stay cool and remind yourself on the day the date is on. Whatver you do, you cant fuck this up unless you will went full retarded and send her how much you love her.
>>
>>18552663
because im a human and have sexual needs to fuck women? Spread my seed, evolution you know?

god this question is so frustrating its making me hard. If you are a girl if i could I would walk right into your house and punish fuck the shit out of you hard to learn you a lesson about sexual pleasure.

thanks for that, need to jerk off now.
>>
>>18552654
They speak English, theyre in the U.S.

I'd be willing to fly over to see them and they'd be willing to possibly stay here in the future but I'm unsure I mean I never get much attention irl so I mean this is the only thing that seems possible for me
>>
>>18552668
>>18552672
What about emotions? Feelings? Love?! Do you simply not care that you can hurt a woman's feelings?
>>
>>18552668
>>18552672
>>18552678
You guys are pigs.
>>
>>18552681
Women are merely objects, bred to meet the male desires.

There is no need for concern for sexual tools. Do you care about your dildo's feelings? No, it is the same in this case.
>>
Have I cooked it?
So I was unable to confess to the girl and ended up asking her to hate me stop the thinking I had a chance. She refused and was really concerned and nice so is there any chance at all? Sorry if this is oddly specific
>>
>>18552681
listen if you got cheated on you can only blame yourself for getting together with that guy.

girls are garbage at choosing boyfriends, so many girls ive met has said how much they are "so in love" with a guy that i instantly know when i meet him in 5 minutes that hes an ultra chad that get every girl easily and cheats on every """girlfriend""" he gets. Then there girls wonder "where is all the good guys!?!?"

There is literally 10x more guys out there that would never cheat on you, be smart and chose a better guy. women are the ones who chose partner.
>>
Haha, and you guys seriously wonder why no self-respecting woman wants to be with you.

Showing your true self with each day.
>>
>>18552681
Believe it or not femanon, but i actually care not just about girls bodies, but even about their struggles, feelings and even try my best to understand their emotions (this always fails so spectacularly). I really do.

But to say i would date some super fat super ugly girl just because her personality alone i would lie. I need whole package to be at least average.

>>18552680
Getting working visa in usa is impossible tier. Are you boy or girl? I bet you could with some struggle find local significant other as well.

Just cure your low self esteem first. I know it sounds hard when they are probably first person ever who were kind to you, but there will be more people like them.

>>18552686
I am sorry for admiting my true colors. But i bet you wouldnt marry fat smelly neet neither.

>>18552695
You dont even speak english dude. Try to rewrite it from scratch and use basic english.
>>
>>18552141
Smaller dick, not micropenis or anything, but slightly below average.
>>
Hey /adv/ I asked a girl on a date today over text and she replied that she isn't interested in dating bc of her last relationship but wants to hangout. What does she mean by this? Is this girl talk for sex?
>>
>>18552708
I'm a guy, she's a girl. She's down to maybe move here I guess. I really want someone local but it's near impossible (I'm also the person who posted the thing about race).

And yeah, I do admit I get attached to people who are nice to me but after years of no gf I just want something.

It is hard I turned them down and now I'm having second thoughts it's really taxing on my mind because I'm stuck right now
>>
Hold up.

Women are actually surprised that sex is the most important thing for a man in a relationship? That sex>>>>>>>>>>ilu? This is breaking news to some of you? Seriously?

How fucking stupid and naive are you?
>>
Girls, why do you make me fap all the time?
>>
>>18552719
>say A, think B, expect C
She doesnt want to go on date, but she agreed to go on date and probably expect op to be her emotional tampon and fuck boy at the same time. Well memed ladies.

Just go there and pretend you are on date. What can go wrong?

>>18552731
So what have you actually done this year to actually find girl to date? Anything like >>18552286 this?

Becuase since you are boy, you have to do everything in order to not die alone. Girls just exist. We have to do all the logistic, risk management, assaults and dates thing.
>>
>>18552732
Im a guy and I don't think it is. The people on 4chan and reddit have a way of exaggerating everything. Sex isn't everything. My thread about this still up on /fit/. It is the one with Brad pitts pic. Kek. Don't really know how to link it here
>>
>>18552749
>t. all men before they climax
>>
>>18552732
It's not in my experience. Just because you're autistic and can't handle emotions, doesn't mean all men are the same.
>>
>>18552745
I don't have many opportunities to meet girls as I don't have any events I can go to but I want to.

I recently, this month managed to talk to a didn't know and kinda ask her our for drinks, didn't work but I was glad I tried something.

Recently I caught attention from another girl but I did turn her down as I didn't want anything sexual which was where it was heading plus she wasn't my type. I had gotten caught in the heat of the moment at that point.

I do try, my friends/acquaintances have told me I'm attractive but it's hard for me to believe. I'm still reallt shy but I'm trying !
>>
For women:
How does it feel being outclassed by anime women?
>>
>>18552820
>dont have any events i can go to
You either live in middle of nowhere and then you need car first. And with car you can drive to somewhere where stuff actually happens.

Or you live in some city and just ignore all demonstrations, operas, museums, parks, churches, nigger ghettos, meet ups and so on. Or ask your friends to set you up with some ladies. Or try online.

Step out from your comfort zone or die alone. Your choice.
>>
>>18552835
Yuri on ice
Free
Need I say more 2d > 3d
>>
File: gerald.jpg (29KB, 338x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gerald.jpg
29KB, 338x331px
>>18552861
I love cumming to big titted anime women.
When I jack to "real" women I feel like I settled, that I could have done better.
>>
>>18552841
I'll try harder, not in the position for a car rn sadly but I got half a license atm.

I'll attend more shit, thanks any way for replying and the advice anon.

JUST need to sort out all my current problems and situation before I can have the ability to get out there more
>>
I'm a sad fuck, but I know I look good, so I semi-unconsciously look for validation from women. However, since I'm a sad fuck, this backfires on me and I end up feeling worse. How do I stop doing this?
>>
File: I killed my dad.jpg (72KB, 444x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I killed my dad.jpg
72KB, 444x500px
>>18552861
>you will never be a 2d action hero
>you will never be a master of Nanto Roku Seiken
>>
Males:
There's a guy I like and I'm 70-80% sure he likes me back. I really want to tell him about how I feel in person today before our scheduled dinner which was on Thursday. I asked to see him but he said he didn't want to bother me (I'm studying rn) and reconfirmed our plans for Thursday. Does he know what I want to do, and wants to take charge of the situation? Would you like it if a girl confessed to you?
>>
>>18553027
Um, you're coming off as a little creepy, perhaps inexperienced, which is fair enough don't worry about it.

Let nature take its course, fall into a relationship naturally, don't force it.

I mean it. Don't admit your feelings, prove them through your actions.
>>
>>18553039
Oh sorry, for some more context, we had a really long conversation online recently about how we wanted the person who liked us to be direct. I've been in three relationships before him but I've never been the person to ask the other out or confess first. He's never been in any relationship before.

He told me he's dense and won't really know the girl is interested unless she's quite direct about it, which is why I asked. Do I do it today, or should I wait?
>>
>>18553039
Also we've been seeing each other at least twice a week for the past month either alone or in group settings.
>>
>>18553049
>>18553052
My point still stands. A month is nothing, absolutely nothing.
Give it 6 months and let things fall into place naturally, you can't force a relationship by telling someone you like them and expecting them to like you back, at least, no long and healthy relationship ever starts like this.

Healthy relationships are built, you two fall in love with each other over the course of your friendship, and eventually both of you end up getting more serious with time.

Don't rush shit, Jesus. Its why your last 3 relationships didn't last.
>>
>>18553063
>Don't rush shit, Jesus. Its why your last 3 relationships didn't last.
LOL I get that you're trying to be helpful, but my last relationship was five years long and we ended off in good terms. All my relationships have been quite long term.

I've known this person as a friend casually for a year - it's just that since I've been single in the past few months we've begun to talk more.

My question wasn't whether or not he liked me back, but rather if I should sit idle and wait for the guy to make the first move when both of us are pretty clear where each other stand rn. Hope that gives you a better idea.
>>
>>18553080
Jesus you're dense.
>y-yeah I've had 3 unsuccessful relationships but they last 5 whole years xD
>I've known him for an entire year, I love him soooo much we're gonna get married xD

Tbh save that dude the pain of being in a relationship with you
>>
>>18553085
nevermind @ 4chan

hope you are dating someone who loves you lots my man
>>
>>18553087
You sound so incredibly salty
I fucking hope that guy comes to his senses and runs quick

God bless his soul
>>
File: 9780440414803_mres.jpg (283KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9780440414803_mres.jpg
283KB, 800x1157px
>>18552637
It's a fucking good book, you disgusting thespian.
>>
>>18553117
I read this like three times as a kid I loved it

Tfw middle school nostalgia
>>
>3 relationships
>used goods
>shitty life partner
Pick alllllllll threeee
>>
>>18552732
Guy here, this is not at all true (at least for me I guess)
>>
>trying to schedule a first date with a tinder match
>we keep flaking on each other
>I say let's pick a day next week and stick with it
>she suggests going to a showing of bill and teds excellent adventure

What the fuck? How do I say no politely?
>>
Guys,
Any of you married and avoided a dead bedroom situation? What went right?
>>
>>18553574
Just hit back with another suggestion without really saying no. Or just tell her the truth, that it's a garbage movie and you don't want to be with anyone who thinks it's worth wasting brain cells on.
>>
how do I make friends without bothering people?
>>
>>18553574
>saying no to bill and ted
What's wrong with you son?
>>
>>18552168

bump on this question from last night
>>
Guys and maybe girls:
There is a guy that I am getting feelings for, I managed to get his number and got to go to study together out of school hours.
I run track and field, am 6'5, and I am black, my question is I want to ask him out, would it be uncomfortable to have someone like me just confess out of the air, or is there something I need to know before hand before proceeding?
>>
>>18553984
All the physical shit won't make it any less awkward. Asking anyone out is kinda awkward, just go for it and get it over with
>>
Is texting important at all? I rarely ever text and the girl I'm talking to has said she's pretty terrible at it, but I feel like I should be texting her every so often. I prefer to just talk in person so my texts to friends and such are usually just setting things up. Is it important to have inane text conversations with this girl im interested in? I find the idea of doing that stupid, and the few times I've done that with her it was pretty weird since the conversation is so disjointed compared to doing it in person. That and sometimes she doesnt respond at all to the texts whereas in person we seem to get along much better. Texting doesnt matter right? I dont have to be talking to this chick too often?
>>
>>18553990

Sounds like the two of you match pretty well. I don't see what's wrong with sending a text every day or two to touch base, but I also don't see anything wrong with NOT sending any texts until you're making plans to meet up, if you don't want to.
>>
Confirm or deny: Any negative statement, no matter how insignificant, is off-putting.

>I don't like to eat hot-dogs.
>I don't watch sports.
>I didn't like that movie.
>>
>>18553992
I've sent a few texts, and maybe 1 in every 4 dont get responses. That fact sets off paranoid alarms in my head, since every time I dont get a response I feel like I'm just bothering her. Still tough she does create conversation sometimes out of the ones she answers, so theres seriously mixed feelings going on. I dont want to come off as being clingy or anything, and I feel like somehow I'm bothering her by texting. I more or less live a simplistic life, so this communication thing through texting is fucking foreign to me.
>>
>>18552732
It's generally not though? If sex was all that mattered, we wouldn't settle down at all. Just because you're so autistic you can't see past your sexual desires, doesn't mean everyone else is like you.
>>
File: stranger memes.png (492KB, 601x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stranger memes.png
492KB, 601x601px
Do any dudes here sometimes get irritated by their gf's behaviour?

Tbh usually it's me thinking in an irrationally way that sets it off I'll admit but sometimes she does get to me. Please say I am not alone in this...
>>
>girl I'm dating has been pretty distant for a while
>she has some personal issues at the time, but still feel bad about the idea that it's personal
>ask her to meet somewhere so we can talk this out
>she doesn't reply for a while, but she agrees to and right after that she turns back to her old fun self
>turns out she's busy at that moment, but wants to take a quick break to hear me out and made the arrangements for it already
It feels like I've been blowing this up for nothing now. She thinks it's something serious I have to tell her, and it's just about her being distant which she clearly isn't now. What do I do? This is gonna be a disaster.
>>
>>18553994
Deny. At least for me
Disliking something specific shows that the person is more capable of forming their own opinion, not just saying "aw it was alright" in fear of offending the other person who may or may not like said topic. I enjoy having a discussion about something the other dislikes and I like

>>18554058
Yes, obviously. Spend enough time with almost anybody and they will start to irritate you.
>>
>>18553994
I'd rather be with someone that has a mind of their own instead of just a yes man.
>>
>>18553994
A single negative statement is fine. However, overly negative people are off-putting.

>I dont like this movie
>its hot outside
>the waiter is really slow
>work has been a bore
>my friends are total flakes
>my food is too cold
shut up shut up shut up shut up
>>
Just found out my unemployed roommate is enabling my best friend's girlfriend's alcoholism.
>>
Asian male here. How doomed are we, exactly?

I find that it's simply impossible with my features and body type(6', 140 lb) to go for a masculine look. Instead I dress pretty effeminately, taking cues from korean and japanese fashion.
>>
>>18554092
>im scrawny
>therefore I will follow numale fashion because I will always be scrawny
hurrrr
/fit/ will save you. used to be 140 lb now I'm 200 and manly af.
>>
>>18554098

Eh, to each their own. I don't resent my build that much. I tried getting /fit/ once but couldn't each that much in a day. (was eating 3000 calories a day and staying the same weight)

On the bright side, my build opens up the door to a lot of high fashion. And I can afford said fashion.

Anyways, I've had a lot of luck with other asian women, but wanted opinions from non-asians.
>>
>>18552732
I've always know this was true. It's why I'm celibate.
>>
On wednesday I asked a female coworker out on a date. We are supposed to have dinner this saturday the 29th. We don't have an exact time or place yet though. She seemed very exited to go out with me. However on saturday the 22nd she went abroad for a week to attend a friend's wedding. She hasn't read my facebook messages since then, even though she has logged in several times. I can't ask her in person if she read my message (ironically she did ask me the same question friday).

What do I do?
>>
>>18554154
Dating your coworkers is a fucking nightmare senpai. From the getgo I advise you just let her do you the favor of not letting you really start anything.

But If she's gone for a week she'll be back at latest by the 28th. She is likely not checking her Facebook (the fact that you're using that for messages instead of her number is a not good sign by the way. A girls Facebook is VERY -VERY- cluttered) because she's basically on vacation. Stop trying to reach out to her and relax. If you cannot relax though then just assume right now that she's going to flake and prep your sick burns.

And lastly,always remember to get women to agree on a time and place. It saves you from a lot of last minute bullshit and rightfully makes the girl look like shit if she tries the ol "I didn't think you were serious!" excuse or doesn't even show.
>>
Girls, would the fact that a potential boyfriend has visited a prostitute in the past be a dealbreaker?
>>
>date any guy for a while
>he says he's looking for a gf and really likes me etc
>fews weeks/ couple months in he says he's actually not ready to give up the bachelor life/ too depressed for a relationship/ not over his ex/ too young for a monogamous relationship/ wants to go travelling so can't have a gf

Does this shit happen to every grill or do I just have sucker written on my forehead?
How do I identify if they're sincere in future?
>>
>>18554122
white femanon here. White weaboos love asian guys right?
I dated an Asian guy once and found him pretty hot. Idk this is just anecdotal maybe look up some interracial dating stats.
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>18553027
Girls are allowed to babble about love and stuff all the time. If you feel lik telling him, go ahead. Just please dont talk about marriage and number of kids at first date. You dont want him to scare him off. You have to slowly and carefully lure him into marriage trap.

Be patient and leave the love bomb to personal meeting on dates.
>>18553080
And yes, you can always assert your dominance and organize dates amd stuff for yourself. Feminazis claims equality so go ahead and do some action. Just dont go full
>will you marry me?
from start.

>>18553598
You never want to take care your wife for granted. You ask her on "dates" even years into marriage, do emotional upkeep, talk with her, use cuddling, romantic gestures and never allow her to feel bad about her body.

Basically if you have to ask question like
>what is wrong?
you already lost. Communicate properly, take care of her and your problems asap and hopefully it will all be ok.

Tldr dont be dumb and never ignore problems.

>>18553931
To make friends you have to invade personal lives of people around you. Easy.

>>18553984
Dont go full retarded with
>hey you dont know me, but i love you, will you marry me?
but do simple
>hello, it is me X, wanna go grab a dinner with me? I promise i wont bite you unless you will want to :-)
Good luck!

Also why did you include your race and height? Insecurity? Or he is smaller and whiter than you?

>>18554058
All the time. But you have to put up with that. I believe there arent any girls who are irritation free.

>>18554059
It will be normal date. Tell her you missed her and hug her tightly. Then have nice date. Stop overthinking nonsence!

>>18554092
You are somewhat doomed. Pic related.

>>18554154
Text her? Call her? Chat with her?

>>18554223
If you ever tell this to anybody, your social value will be zero (0). DONT!

>>18554234
Congratulations, you fell for cum and dump tactic. Some boys will do and say ANYTHING to get into your pants but wont put ring on you.
>>
>>18554244
please stop posting in these threads
>>
>>18554209
>Dating your coworkers is a fucking nightmare senpai
But this girl is special.

>She is likely not checking her Facebook
She is, though.

>the fact that you're using that for messages instead of her number is a not good sign by the way
I don't see why.

>always remember to get women to agree on a time and place
Will do. Thanks.

>>18554244
>Text her? Call her? Chat with her?
I don't have her number and she hasn't read my messages.
>>
>>18554223
For me yes
>>
>>18554223
Not a dealbreaker but I'd definitely look at him a little differently. Also why the hell would he feel the need to tell me this? Going to one is weird, telling me about it is weirder.
>>
>>18554092
My boyfriend is Asian (shorter than you) and isn't even the brand of Asian that weebs like. I think he's pretty hot 10/10 would date another one if this doesn't work out.

Plus his mum cooks great food.
>>
girls, would you ever even consider hooking up with someone from an /adv/ thread?
>>
>>18553598
just change your partner every couple of years
>>
>>18554244
don't reply to me again
>>
My (ex?) gf texted me "Goodbye Anon. <3" What does that mean???? Did she break up with me or kill herself or is she just saying goodbye for the night or??? I'm kinda freaking out right now
>>
File: Ciri.jpg (133KB, 1024x757px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ciri.jpg
133KB, 1024x757px
>recently started dating girl A
>enjoy sex with girl A
>falling in love her sister

I'm super confused now
How to not hurt A while getting a happy ending with her sister

A is a popular girl, confident, athletic, pretty, really feisty (lol), a social butterfly, many dating options for her.

Her sister is more my type, she's quiet, gentle, more sophisticated, despite being younger. Time slows down when she's in the room. Every details of her body is interesting. Also I really like her smell. Really reminds me of Ciri
>>
File: 1499933311697.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499933311697.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
My girlfriend has a tendency to cry during her more intense orgasms. How common is this? At first I was concerned that she may have been molested or raped or something but she says that's not the case.
>>
>>18554348
text her again and find out you asshat
>>
>>18554384
This is one of the situations where whatever you do, you will lose.

Break up with your current gf and try to date her sister. She will deny you and then you can find some new gf with uglier or no sister at all.

Whatever you will do, it will end up in one huge disaster no matter what. So just dont try to prolong the inevitable and save your current gf some emotional pain by break up asap.
>>
why are "your mom" jokes hilarious
>>
>>18554440
I believe her gf likes me, too.
>the heart wants what it wants
>>
>>18554454
*sister
lol srry drunk right now, feeling kinda bad
>>
>>18554454
She wants you probably out of pure jealousy. Also preselection is a thing.

Even if you will become her real bf, her sister will cause so huge drama she will have to move out from family house. As i said, go for it, but nothing will shield you through the hell what will ensue.

Just please dont be cheater.
>>
I'm in my third year of uni. If I don't get a long term gf now is there any chance for me?
>tfw software development and physics industry has no females
I was basically told by all the graduate students that I'll never see a female again in my field, and even with money and an interesting job (already have a startup) I just won't get the same chances again.

Tldr; do women ever meet engineers and other tech professionals outside of the workplace?
>>
File: engineer.png (486KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
engineer.png
486KB, 720x960px
>>18554465

be rich like Elon Musk and date supermodels :)
>>
>>18554453
Because they're easy.
Just like your mother
>>
>>18554470
>only hope 'buy' a gf
Yeah I should just become gay or find Jesus at this rate
>>
>>18554465
This thread has everything you need to know in it >>18552286

Basically all you have to do is to leave your basement / dorm and hit on some girls. Your brain is sexy enough. Maybe try >>>/fit/ sticky to balance your body as well and all the girls will fight for you.

Men who can actually land a job no matter how bad job market gets are sexy beyond measure.
>>
>>18554494
>Men who can actually land a job no matter how bad job market gets are sexy beyond measure.

lol
real sexy provider
>>
>>18554497
Say whatever you want, but poor 10/10 chad without car or income will always be worse husband material than rich balding manlet.
>>
>>18554501
Don't worry, I don't subscribe to the belief that involves those words.
I'm kinda close to OP's situation, although I'm no engineer.
>>
>>18554501
>>18554497
>>18554494
I'd rather not fish for washed up single moms when I do finally take off in my 30s.
I'm 5'7, 145 lbs and well defined. Not a good face and have a lot of skin imperfections.
It's not like I haven't gone out and dated/banged girls on campus. It's more of, is this the last stop before it's all down hill on finding someone to settle with? I've just had issues in holding onto a gf because they tend to have no aspirations or hobbies that complement a relationship.
Is it better to suck and up and deal with it? Maybe I'm being too picky l, that's what my parents are always saying. I just don't find xyz accounting major girl how likes dogs and spending money anything other than shallow and bland.
>>
Girls, what would make you start ignoring a guy that you got close with over the past couple of weeks?
>>
>>18554573
Might be because I met someone else, or maybe I liked him but he never made a move, so I assume he doesn't like me and distance myself to cut my losses.
>>
>>18554573
other dicks got in the way
hah
>>
File: 1484530562330.png (229KB, 717x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484530562330.png
229KB, 717x800px
>>18552109
ok basically

I had a date with this girl, she ended up just telling me to come over. we clicked but she ended up getting way to wasted and coming on to me hard. i turned her down cause she was to drunk, we cuddled and i slipped home. she texted me like right when she woke up
"i was messed up last night, sorry"
"all good, what are you doing next week?"
"i might be camping mon-thurs but if not do you want to kick it?"
"yeah im down, let me know"
i never heard back and its been 4 days. shes either camping or didn't tell me if shes free.

did i fuck up? should i have fucked her? do i send a restart text?
>>
>>18554573
Maybe I got bored of him, or I met someone I like more, or maybe I just am busy.
>>
Don't feel like making a separate thread for this but girls with IUD's was it common for you too not have sex after getting one?

Started dating this girl 1.5 months ago and she conveniently got an iud at the same time and we haven't had sex yet because she has occasional spotting. But apparently she's interested in having sex with me.

Now my ex got an iud and we had sex daily about a week after she got it and I remember her complaining about spotting too.

Does she just not want to have sex with me and she's stringing me along for personal gain? I can't keep dating her if we aren't going to have sex at all and I'm contemplating finding a girl to have sex with
>>
everyday i wake up and i feel like shit because all i think about is having a fit chick for some reason and i literally hate myself for it now because i cant have one, im not ugly and i go gym but im just not good enough, what do? people tell me to lower standards but i cant, its not my fault im attracted to people who arent fucking attracted to me, literally popped upto some chick on snapchat and biffed it like fuck, only sent a few msgs n that was it, how long am i going to feel like this? im 20 and i cannot take it, in real life im not a pushover just with fucking chicks
>>
>>18554576
>>18554581
>>18554614
She knows I like her, so its probably what I figured then, another guy. Thanks anons.
>>
>>18554618
I waited for 3 weeks after getting the IUD because it hurt and I had spotting.
I still had spotting when we had sex, but I was really cock starved.
>>
>>18554642
thanks she said she wants to wait until it stops or she's just going to end up getting it taken out but I want sex and she's not giving it to me though I haven't asked for oral or anything yet though
>>
>>18554610
any halp? have been biting finger nails off waiting for a reply

its been 4 days, do i just send a restart text?
>>
>>18554465
>be me
>mechatronics engineer
>3 female colleagues, none really interesting
>want a gf and want it now
>browse friend's friends looking for qts
>ask to be introduced to one
>hit it off, 8 years toghether, moving in next week

Be a jackass, use online dating, be social with friends who know women, and so on. Tech schools/carreers suck for the lack of women but it's not like it's the only place where you can look for them
>>
>sexting with a girl
>wow anon you're so big blah blah
>somehow end up dropping that I'm a virgin
>what??? Really???

This keeps happening

Is it cause I'm attractive is it cause girls don't realise how easy it is for them compared to guys
>>
>>18554698
People say shit like, "wow realy?!!1??/" to anyone who seems remotely normal and is a virgin. Sorry anon.
>>
>>18554702
People think I'm normal yay
>>
>>18554698
First, idk why you have to drop that you're a virgin over sexting
Second, now that you did, just say that you're looking into solving it
>>
For any of the girls here, is a guy balding that big of an issue for you? I'm balding, and while I personally am not really too bummed about it since I never did much with my hair to begin with, I just want to know if it might affect my chances in the dating game.
>>
Stupid but legit question: do girls use lipstick as a defense against being kissed on a date? I mean, there are some strong colors that sure look like will get all over her face and taste like lipstick if there is a kiss
>>
>>18554720
>do girls use lipstick as a defense against being kissed on a date?
Wise women use no-transfer lipsticks on dates.
>>
Is it sexist or simply wrong/bad to be flirty towards almost all of my female friends?
I know people here keep saying you have to treat girls like your male buddies or something.
>>
>>18554716
keep your hair v. short or you look beta. It's not the end of the world.
>>
Is it weird for a girl to have absolutely no social media?
>>
>>18554742
Yes, very weird.
>>
>>18554742
Yes. 90% chance she's ugly af
>>
>>18554742
I'm a 22 y/o grill and have no social media. I'm pretty normal just think it's a drain of time and addictive (too far gone on the 4chin addiction).
>>
If I'm chatting with a girl in Tinder with very fast answers, and then she stops answering, how long should I wait before I send another msg? Should I never do that?

Man I really take this shit way too bad, I get anxiety and everything.
>>
>>18554754
You are not normal.
>>
>>18554762
If spending hours a day watching faux friends pretend to have a better time than me equals normal, I don't want to be normal m80
>>
>>18554768
Sure, whatever, your excuse doesn't matter, you are simply not normal.
>>
Would you mind if your gf wore no make-up? And I don't mean wearing natural-looking make-up, legit no make-up at all. Which usually means various imperfections such as dark circles under her eyes etc.
>>
>>18554742
Not weird if she's an Olympian
>>
>>18554776
NO. But I need her to not embarrass me in front of my friends though. I'd punish her if she does.
>>
>>18554776
a dream girl. I fucking hate makeup in any form. Especially that shit they put on the cheeks, forcing me to lick it off during sex
>>
>>18554510
There is one big secret anon: you can be both well off AND single. Try being single for a while. No need to rush, you wont hit the same wall as girls. Take it on your own peace.

>>18554618
All hormonal bc have one side effect common: lowered libido. But it is the perfect antoiconception avaiable because you cant get pregnant when your vagina / head hurts all the time or simply when you dont want to have sex.

>>18554610
>turning horny drunken slut down when she wants the D
>thinking girl will do anything on her own like sending you text
All girls do is existing. If you want her, be active and text her already. And real gentelman will never turn lady down in her hour of highest D need.

>>18554625
Start with fap and then maybe hit on some girls? Chilling out should help too.

>>18554733
It depends on your intentions. If you want any of them to date/fuck/marry, you start by asking them on dates (or netflix and chill).

>>18554755
Ask her for her phone number / date already noob. It wont get any better than that.

>>18554776
I like when my girl likes me and show off her emotions via cuddling, sucking the D and annoying me.

Use makeup when you go to public and want to show off to random strangers. We dont need you to be as pretty as you think. We need you to love us. Everything else is optional.
>and if your bf calls you ugly when no makeup, he is probably shallow asshole not worth your time
>>
>>18553027
go ahead, confesing to a man its pretty uncomon and romantic, just dont exagerate and use a cool dress or something
>>
>>18554788
she was extremely wasted, borderline blackout. also EVEN rooshv said not to fuck on the first date if you have feelings for a girl. so i didn't. anyways she did text me after, but i haven't heard back. i texted last so do i just dub text?

Pls halp actually biting finger nails off
>>
>>18554791
>Hello, how do you do? Do you still remember me? I am anon from X and since i am currently free, wanna hang out with me again?

Easy? And you still could do some action with her. Maybe not piv, but there are other options from cuddling and talking through dry humping to fingering her off.

Just text her already and dont have mental breakdown when she keeps ignoring you. A lot of girls do rejection by ghosting, they dont have enough balls to tell you to fuck off. SMS is best one cause your phone will tell it to you regardless of internet access or apps installed. Good luck!
>>
Guys and girls,
This is what I've been told in my culture

>men desire to get married primarily because they want sex. Also, they are naturally predisposed to desire multiple women

>Women ― on the other hand ― desire the whole package: love, sex, protection, company, financial support, and social prestige.

Id this true? I'm a man and I identify more with what women want.
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
Guys,
What makes a girl stick out to you over other ones? I heard about the "just attractive enough" meme, but never thought it'd happen to me until now.
>>
>>18554850
Well, obviously amongst girls who are roughly equally attractive, the one who touches me and stands so close to me that I could smell her sweat sticks out the most (this happened last week, still can't get her out of my head)
>>
>>18554841
Hello asia anon currently in america few years into marriage :-D

>>18554850
From start? Nothing. You are one among thousands. But with every hour spend together you slowly but surely become that one person we want to spend rest of our life together.
>>
>>18554869
>Hello asia anon currently in america few years into marriage
You didn't even answer the question. I'm from the subcontinent btw. What about you? Hows your general experience with marraige
>>
>>18554879
Wait, you arent him?

Anyway young dumb teens want sex no matter what. If society makes sex unavaiable for them without marriage, then some will for sure get into one just for sex. But sooner or later you mature, realize that there is more to life than sex (more than often right after you lose the virginity and realize it is super overrated activity ever) and then you start looking for significant other by your second definition.

And whatever you do, never fall for society / family memes. Always think for yourself, never trust anybody and use your most important skill before making any decisions: critical thinking.
>>
>>18554900
I'm actually a virgin and I am looking for A SO by the second definition. I was wondering if it was normal for a male. Thanks for the great reply btw.
>>
>>18554058
>Do any dudes here sometimes get irritated by their gf's behavior?
Dating is just how much irritation I can stand versus how good the sex is.
>>
>>18554850
Remember every guy has different tastes. What I personally find distinctive is that some girls just make me happy. Hard to pinpoint exactly how, but for example, the girl I like right now just has a really infectious smile, and she holds eye contact with me more than anyone else. It's a comfy feel. She's not terribly smart, and desu, she's physically not my type (kinda overweight and wears colorful makeup), but I really don't care.
>>
>>18554850
pick one:
-showing signs of interest in me (provided there are no red flags present)
-being original in her thinking
-being very intelligent
-being very kind and ethical
>>
> why don't girls just tell you whats wrong why do you have to ask then 16 billion times only to tell you trivial stuff
>>
>>18554841
time to read up on human mating strategies. Wikipedia pages provide a very decent introduction to the subject.
tl;dr is, that you can assume basically any strategy. So yours is normal, but more rare than the default one
>>
>>18555168
cause you're picking retarded ones
>>
>>18555168
> I don't know man maybe you should lurk more
>>
Guys

How do I win the attention back of a man who just recently became a workoholic? He enjoys what he does which is why he works extra hours most days but I on the other hand feel neglected. Yes, I have had a talk about him before and he told me that ''This is what we signed up for''. While I obviously didn't sign up for 'no quality time at all'.
>>
>>18555219
Cheat on him with me?
>>
>>18555219
Send him the screen cap of your post with this anon >>18555223 hitting on you
>>
>>18555219
you tell him to fuck off forever and consider spending the rest of his life with prostitutes, as no normal girl will 'sign up' for this kind of shit

and he either returns to his senses or fucks off forever
>>
>>18555219
>workoholic
Few scenarios:
A. He has mistress and the time spend with her is covered as time at work.

B. He doesnt enjoy time with you for whatever reason and rather sleep or chill out at work instead of being with you.

C. He really enjoys what is he doing.

I find hard time believibg in C. How long dobyou know each other, can he run away easily (marriage? Kids?) and cant the problem be in you (starfish? fat?) or in him (depression? broken dick?). When was the last time he take you on "date"? How does your romantic rituals look like? Do you cuddle? Treat each other "right"?

Try write more about situation. I would bet it on A.
>>
>>18555219
basically you r a fucking bitch. hes working his ass off and luckily he enojys it, whereas most men hate their 40 hour a week jobs let alone OT. sack up sweetie. but rly you sound like a fucking cunt and i hope you r raped and murdered. any decent woman would scoop him up. move the fuck along or kill yourself. better yet, learn to love him for who he is you fucking skank bitch nigger whore
>>
>>18555223
Known eachother 1.5 years. I'm 22 and he's 26. He just got out of a shitty job and he's told me before that he feels like he needs to catch up to the level where he's supposed to be at that age. I'm his first real girlfriend, he lost his virginity to me and his parents think we're going to grow old together. There's no doubt in my mind that he's actually working those extra hours, it's his dream job and it has made him friends too. We're not married and obviously don't have kids and yes he does take anti-depressants. We cuddle only in bed and have sex regularly but besides this most of his time spend after work is me-time and not us-time. Romance is not his thing and I'm fine with being the one in the relationship that gives flowers and chocolates and all that jazz. He's only turned workaholic this past month but he tends to keep his feelings to himself. I'm going to guess it's B since we hadn't had a date since he got his new job. All of his ''dates'' now are events with his co-workers.
>>
>>18555366
We can just fug on the side he doesn't have to know
>>
if you like a man, and they are oblivious to flirting, how do you make it known? or do you move on
>>
Male here, what's the general (both male and female) consensus on shaving?

I'm your typical gym rat and I'm rather used to do a full-body shave because of aesthetical reasons. This includes legs, arms, and even 'manly' areas like chest and back. I know there's always someone into a certain style, but what's your opinion on guys that shave their bodies completely?
>>
>>18555376
You literally push them onto the bed and strip them down naked and force yourself onto them

Then if they still don't get it, you say let's have sex
>>
>>18555374
Sorry anon, I only want to have sex with the man I love.
>>
>>18555388
One day you'll need a bull in your relationship to spice up your boring sex life. You need to introduce me to your husband early so he is comfortable with the idea of another man aiding in your bedroom fun.

You learn to love your bull, and eventually your bull may love you back.
>>
>>18555376
Honestly, there's no man I like that much if he will not take any of my very clear hints and needs to be verbally told "I LIEK U" to get it. I will move on, because 9 times out of 10 I will assume he's ignoring my advances to put me down lightly.

If you find yourself secondguessing everything, just stop doing that. Ignore those dumb thoughts in your head of "Well this seeeeemmms like she's into me, but I clearly am just seeing it wrong there's no way this is exactly what it looks like".
Might help to ask yourself, if I saw this chick doing these same things to some other guy, would I assume she's into him?
>>
>looks at him
>WHY DOESN'T HE PICK UP MY HINTS?????

- all women everywhere
>>
File: a1bqDpP_700b.jpg (38KB, 540x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a1bqDpP_700b.jpg
38KB, 540x540px
>>18555394
Our sex life is fine but thanks for the offer.
>>
File: 1473790072417.gif (601KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473790072417.gif
601KB, 500x375px
>>18555401
>Sees pic related
>Obviously she isn't into me lol why are women so complicated fucking whores
- All beta r9k faggots with zero self esteem
>>
>>18555412
My post was actually fact and yours is non fiction that's the difference you FART SNIFFER
>>
File: 1475089046838.gif (760KB, 182x182px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475089046838.gif
760KB, 182x182px
>>18555417
>Yours is non fiction
>non fiction
>Not fiction
>Yours is factual
>>
>>18555423
Women have such little awareness

Why don't you come over here and let me lick your tummy cause that's all you're good for
>>
File: lol thirsty.jpg (71KB, 917x917px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol thirsty.jpg
71KB, 917x917px
>>18555223
>>18555374
>>18555394
>orbiter's thirst

lmao embarrassing, with this desperation no one is picturing you as a bull, more like pic
>>
>>18555427
This is me

You sound epic mad my good sir
>>
>>18555432
I'm totally mad from secondhand embarrassment. But you must have been used to getting shot down
on 4chan :D
>>
>>18555376
I just tell him. That's what I did with my current bf because he's just really dense when it comes to stuff like this. Granted, it takes a while for me to gather courage, but I will eventually do it.
>>
>>18552276
lmao I fit most of these

are you male or female?
>>
>>18555441
Wow u r so epic salty bro! So epic salty
>>
>>18555447
right, salty, like every other girl who blew you off :)
>>
>>18555452
Is this a euphemism for my cum tasting like salt?
>>
>>18555401
Ayy, true. I realised when my bf complained that I never initiate sex, yet I felt like I did it many times when I was just thinking I wanted sex and hugging him/caressing his arm and thinking it was obvious.
>>
Hey fellow men, I would like help.
I scheduled a date with someone on the 31st, and to be honest, I'm unprepared.

See, there's a lot of places to go to and I know not where to start. There's a bowling alley, seven million coffeeshops and fast food places, a few parks, a theatre, etc...I don't know where to start.

On top of that, I don't know what to talk to her about. I would absolutely kill to gf her, but I must have some topics other than media to talk about. I only really have few topics to do that.

She's my oldest friend from long ago and she expressed interest in meeting up with me again. I really want our time together to be well-used.
>>
>>18555657
>She's my oldest friend from long ago and she expressed interest in meeting up with me again. I really want our time together to be well-used.

Pretend you do not know her.
Because she's probably effectively a different person.

You have the advantage of being familiar enough that things won't be awkward, but different enough that you have a vast expanse unknown territory to discuss and learn about.

Doesn't matter where you take her really, don't think of this as "your one shot to GF" her.

Think of this as "I'm hanging out and catching up/re-learning about someone who I *used* to know."

Don't be so desperate and thirsty that you forget to hang out and have a good time.

The details almost don't even matter, but if you're going to go to catch up and hang out, go somewhere where you can actually do that comfortably (and not somewhere you're freaking out every other second about how things are going).
>>
>>18555657
ok kid, it goes like this:

-everything you do together, you do together. It's about the fun of both of you. So decide on 2 or 3 places you would love to visit, then present the list to her and ask what she prefers.
Myself, I usually ask 'outdoors or bars?' and then work with her answer. Then I present one option to ensure she likes the idea.

And about the topics - ffs, if you don't have enough topics at this point, she won't be your gf, no matter what. Being in relationship entails having a lot in common, especially in terms of interests
>>
>>18555385
I'm not a fan of body hair myself. I rarely see a guy with a beard that I think pulls it off, and I hate chest/back hair. Pubes of course could do with out, but I know very well how much of a bitch it is to be completely bare so I find the trimmed style to be quite acceptable. Imo, if you've got a full bush going, don't expect me to suck it lol.

However I would find it weird if he didn't have arm/leg hair. Not sure it'd be deal breaking or anything, but I would find it odd surely.
>>
What does she even like about me?

>meet girl on tinder
>doesn't have a car
>ive picked her up to spend the night 7 times now
>didn't even have sex the first 3 nights
>only 3 times we actually went out and did something the next day
>a typical night is get to my place, eat, help learn each others language, play a card game, kiss, sex, cuddle, sleep, wake up, kiss, sex, cuddle, eat, watch a movie and then I take her back
>I'm not very exciting
>literally watching twitch streams on my tv while in bed with her
>I always split the bill with her for most things
>only actually spent maybe $80 on her over two months

I don't get it. I mean I may have my own little quirks about me but she even chose for me to come pick her up instead of going out with a girl friend to do stuff that they had already planned. She does whatever I want in bed so long as it doesn't involve anal. I don't really even do anything special for her.
>>
>>18555725
She has very low self-esteem
>>
>>18555725

Maybe she's just going with the flow?
Maybe she's just lonely?
Maybe you guys actually just gel and get along?

Who gives a fuck. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

The question is, what do YOU like about her?

If you think that that's worth putting more effort in for, then do it.

If you don't, then don't.
>>
>>18554841
In my small anecdotal experience it's true.
>>
>>18554573
Either I gave him a chance and he bored me, or I met someone else.
>>
Should I tell this girl I just started dating that I'm very horny and we need to have sex soon? I know this sounds scummy but it's because I haven't watched any porn or jerked off for a few days (hanging out with her and doing assignments took all the time).
Will she get the wrong idea if I tell her I'm sexually frustrated on second date? And no I don't hit on her and asked her out just for the sex, I was lonely and I needed companion, but it just happens that I also stopped watching all porn in the same period.
>>
>>18554262
>But this girl is special.
>special
Stop that shit immediately. When you're describing a girl you have affection for "special" should never be a word of choice.

>She is, though.
Well let me backpedal: She's not checking her facebook with the intent to go through all her messages.

>I don't see why.
Phone Number is far more personal and girls manage it better than their clusterfucky social medias because Phone Number is usually reserved for family or people(And this should be you) they have stock in. When your only method of contacting a chick is social media,you aren't considered by her to be in that carefully managed circle,just a circle she doesn't give much of a shit about which is particularly noted by the intense number it grows to.

>>18555385
Crotch shaving is addictive. That's basically my opinion

>tfw slamming against a girl with your dick while getting no hair cushioning
>>
>>18555774
>Crotch shaving is addictive. That's basically my opinion

But it's a gigantic pain in the balls if you let it lapse for a couple of weeks and have to start from scratch.
>>
>>18555728
Honestly that could be very true. Her ex boyfriend posted about her on Facebook about a month ago asking for her back and I saw it cause she was tagged in it. I jokingly asked her what was this guy's story. She told me that he broke up with her for another girl and how sad/bad he made her feel when they were together. I'm assuming they had been going out for at least 4 years cause he is in a couple of pictures from 2013.

However I don't believe she could be insecure about her looks. She is a solid 7-7.5/10. But I see that she has 1200 friends on FB and I asked her how many did she actually talk to and she said about 30. She also asked me if there was no sex would I still like her.

>>18555757
>what do I like about her
Her personality
Always bubbly and smiling
She is wife like material
Treats me well
We both have similar humor
She is beautiful

The list could go on

Compared to other girls I've dated, none of them compare.
>>
>>18555773
You should never say your need for sex,just go for it.

That being said unless you have some sort of physical comfort with her(Like having previously kissed her) don't fuckin' bother even thinking about sex senpai. Just endure and don't make any forced movements or get whiny when things don't start happening. There's a process to it and if you feel like you're farther ahead in the process than her then you should consider ending contact with her with that being the excuse.
>>
>>18555812
>The list could go on

Then tell her that. No.
Scratch that.

Show her that.

You can't get anywhere if you don't put yourself out there.

If you want to move forward, take those steps before the opportunities gone.
>>
>>18555853
>You should never say your need for sex,just go for it.
Thanks for this, I wasn't sure because I never had a proper relationship with some girl from my school before, they tend to be ladylike and dedicate and not vulgar like the ones I was used to (I'm trying to forget that part of my life).

>if you feel like you're farther ahead in the process than her then you should consider ending contact with her with that being the excuse

So in that case I tell her "I'm too horny lol can't go on date with you lest I accidentally force myself on you"?
>>
Girls why do you make me fap all the time?
>>
File: IMG_0930.jpg (48KB, 521x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0930.jpg
48KB, 521x282px
Men, what's your ideal body fat percentage for a woman?
>>
>>18555773
Maybe you should just fucking jack off first lmao. See if you still feel this strongly with a clear head.

Because honestly all you can do is make a move. If she's dtf she's dtf. If you tell her you demand sex on the second date she's just gonna think that's all you were interested in her for.
A lot of women need more than 2 dates to decide if they wanna be sexually intimate, unless they too were only interested in a quick fuck and then running off to the next person. Some even need you to fully commit to being their bf beforehand.
>>
File: wBP8F.png (301KB, 1974x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wBP8F.png
301KB, 1974x357px
>>18555901
90%
>>
>>18555901
enough fat covering her brain to bring her into the 1 percentile of intelligent people
>>
>>18555901
of those, 22-24% looks best, but 18-20% is good too

don't fall for the THICC meme
>>
>>18555904
Yeah, you are right. I want a proper long term gf now. Gonna jerk myself off and take her on a romantic date.
>>
>match with grill on tinder
>we talk for a few hours on the phone
>agree to meet up
>talking to some other grills from other sites
>not really ready to declare a relationship just yet (and honestly leaning towards someone else)
>she seems to have the impression that we're in a relationship even though we haven't even met up yet

how do I put the brakes on this as gently as possible?
>>
>>18555897
>So in that case I tell her "I'm too horny lol can't go on date with you lest I accidentally force myself on you"?

The excuse is for you not for her. Don't say anything more other than how you want it over and just start looking again. The point of doing such is that your idea of what a relationship entails is just as important as hers.
>>
File: 1495628957228.png (2MB, 1431x1727px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495628957228.png
2MB, 1431x1727px
>>18555901
As a normie man, 20% is perfect for a woman.
>>
>>18555934
There you go sport, good choice. Best of luck I hope she makes you very happy.

Me personally, I might at most give you a handjob while we're just casually dating, but even that would take far more than just 1 date to get to.
Everything else I reserve only for a man I can call my boyfriend.

So just take care of yourself a bit and take your time with women.
>>
File: 1489424496111.jpg (461KB, 2000x2800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489424496111.jpg
461KB, 2000x2800px
>>18555954
That being said, it's all relative.
>>
>>18555958
Noted. Thank you, I'm touching myself right now.
>no porn
>stills feel good
>>
>>18555946
Tell her that you're not quite sure whether she's gotten the right impression and you want to make sure you don't lead her on. That you are talking to multiple girls and while you like her, you are not in any way rushing to get into a relationship, and you just want to make sure you're on the same wavelength there.

Any response that feels emotionally tense, and you use that to justify not meeting up because you don't feel like you're on the same page. It's shitty but if she's already that invested before seeing you and you prefer another girl, better to nip it in the bud while you still can. Good luck.
>>
>>18555981
Just wondering, why is it you're suddenly thinking porn is the devil?
>>
Do I really need to lift to get a decent looking gf? Everyone says they lift nowadays.
>>
>>18555993
Male replying.
I feel like girls just want you to be fit, not a fat twat. You dont have to look like Muhammad Ali but you shouldnt look like a sumo fighter unless you want a sumo girl.
>>
>>18555993
Guess it depends on what you consider a decent looking gf. You need to be in the same league as the girl you're going after, that's true. You can't be a 4/10 expecting an 8. But if lifting is the answer to that, who knows.

Some women like muscle, some don't. Every single non fat woman will agree that they don't want a fattie. So just don't be fat. You don't have to be ripped, just be in shape and don't have a fupa.
>>
Do girls like skinny guys? I'm 5'7" and about 130 pounds.
>>
>>18555993
I can only really talk for myself but I don't like sculpted bodies. A man who has muscles from working with his body or outdoorsy stuff, especially if they also have higher bodyfat, yeah that can be very hot. But the low bodyfat + ripped physique look that comes from working out specifically to sculpt your body doesn't do anything for me at all.

I know this is not a universal opinion but I have never had a friend either who considered this a priority.
>>
She's trying to let me down easy, right? As in, I should forget about seeing her again
>>
>>18556018

Just gotta move on to the next one. She will probably come around sooner than you would expect.
>>
>>18556016
It shows you can't be fucked playing sport or going to the gym. Since most girls like fit guys the answer is no.
>>
>>18556016
I'm a Eurofag so I cannot exactly envision what that looks like. Slim lithe guys can be very attractive, though it is not my preference. If you mean skinny as in bones poking out everywhere and a sullen face then no, it wouldn't be attractive.

Ultimately though body type is not a big priority of mine. I am actually a chubby chaser in the sense that men who are skinnyfat/chubby are the only ones whose body I find appealing to look at and fantasize about even if I don't know them or don't like them otherwise. If I watch porn, I'm only interested in seeing heavier guys.
But the last guy I crushed on was very frail and slender. In fact he didn't match any of my regular preferences. I just really liked HIM. Which is kind of the core of developing real feelings for someone. It just happens. You can rationalize why you like them so much but it's not a rational thing.
>>
>>18556018
I can see how shit like that can happen. But I'd leave the ball in her court, see if she tries to schedule something for next week.

>>18556017
>But the low bodyfat + ripped physique look that comes from working out specifically to sculpt your body doesn't do anything for me at all.
I think you overestimate what a guy who just goes to the gym an hour each day looks like.
>>
>>18552153
I feel like part of this is a "what is foreplay" question. Since a lot of people define foreplay differently. When broadly defined it can include flirting/dirty talking/touching with clothes on (not dry humping) etc.
>>
>>18556205
I might overestimate it, it's not really a world I'm familiar with. But I guess the main point was that I'm fine with muscle if the guy is also bigger in general. Slim and visibly fit is just not my thing (not that someone like that would have to look long and hard to find people who are).
>>
>>18556208
Foreplay is typically defined as sex acts that arouse the both of you enough for penetration. So basically any sex but penetration, including hand stuff and oral. Oral sex doesn't have to be foreplay (blowjob/eating out to completion) but if it's just used to arouse each other then move on to penetration, it technically is.
>>
>>18552274
Not the OG anon but I'd say it's a mix and depends. But when I'm really aroused (wet and "open") I crave to be filled - in two different ways. One is just a desire for penetration (to stimulate the nerves around the vaginal opening) and the other is this desire to be filled deeply.
Although, when I used to masturbate with my clit only I would feel a need for stimulation there and this weird instinct to be penetrated (but on my clit... which obvi wouldn't work).
So I feel part of it is psychological/"pavlovian".
>>
Girls, do you like analingus?
>>
>>18556220
Yes, love it. Though strangely enough (just putting it out there, it might be just me) I find that my anus is much more sensitive when I am "pushing down" on it than if it's up in the air. Basically if a guy eats me out while I'm on my back pushing my ass in his face, it's much more sensitive than if I'm on my stomach with him bending over me. No clue why.

Also cunnilingus has much stronger sensations but having your ass eaten is still pleasurable, strangely soothing and just the sensation of having a man get all up in your lower body and his breath between your ass cheeks is grand.
>>
I had a drunk female friend from gradschool text me Saturday night.
>"I Miss You"
>"I wish we were in the same city this summer."
>"When we get back we are going do things...just us."
>"I want you in my life forever."

Think I can bang her when grad school starts again...here is the kicker tho...she has a boyfriend.
>>
>>18556223
How do you clean yourself before a guy eats your ass?
>>
>>18556244
I never have. On request, mind you. He said he never smelled/tasted anything but skin.

To be fair though, it was an exception for him to push his tongue inside, mostly it was just licking/kissing the actual anus.

If you want to go inside and be as sure as possible that there's no shit, an enema is the answer. Gives a lot of security but the downside is, no spontaneous ass eating.
https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/
The first option (simple enema) would suffice easily for analingus.
>>
How do you get a girl's attention who is on the same train as you, but she's wearing headphones without looking weird or creepy? A girl I know posted on social media saying it was creepy when a guy tapped her on her shoulder and told her that what she was looking at in her phone was interesting.

I understand looking at her phone is wrong, but I can't think of anything that he could've done to get her attention and NOT look/be creepy.
>>
>>18556290
People are going to be divided on this topic. Some simply don't want to be approached in public if they are that obviously engaged in something (like wearing headphones or reading a book). So whatever approach you take, there's always a risk that she'll be ticked off, you just have to take it if you really want to.

As for how to get her attention, I'd say the safest strategy is asking a plausible question about the train/destination then trying to make small talk out of it.
Or go balls out and just ask her what she's listening to, which is essentially letting her know you want to talk to her.

If you want to try and be 100% sure she won't be bothered, just write your number down and give it to her with a smile before exiting. Lower chance of success, lower risk.
>>
>>18552719
It might just be for attention or it might be for sex (especially if "hanging out" is at your or her place). You may be able to woo her to wanting to date while hanging out, or she may be really set in not wanting a relationship or even a fuck buddy right now.
>>
>>18555366
Wait for him to return home, cook him dinner or make sandwich, tell him you miss his earlier behavior when he actually cared for you, tell him you have some plans for weekend and you would love him to join you, then hug him and dont let go before he tells you what is troubling him.

Tell him you dont need "perfect" bf, just bf who wont spend his whole free time working overtime for nothing. And then maybe rape him.

And make him stop taking happy pills. Doctors give it these days like candy. He probably has some problem at work or in his life and he is ashamed to tell you. Make him to share his troubles. And organize some date.

Good luck!

>>18556231
Since when girl having bf prevented anybody from cheating and enabling cheaters? Just remember you are as bad as her.
>>
>>18552732
As a female I ended my last relationship in part due to lack of sex.
But it was also due the factors that I think lead to that lack of sex in the first place (became slightly long distance, stress & weight gain, lack of intimacy IN GENERAL).
I'm bi, and it was with another girl who didn't get it all, though, and refused to acknowledge there was an issue sex-wise (until weeks after we broke up).
>>
>>18556290
You don't.
Headphones in is the universal symbol of "I don't want to be talked to"

If you never see her other than when she's got headphones in not wanting to be bothered, move on. Plenty of other women out there.
>>
girls, what was losing your virginity like?
>>
>>18556322
I don't even understand what yyou wrote here
>>
Do girls that say they like insane and crazy men like actually insane or mentally ill men?
Btw i have schizophrenia
>>
>>18556361

Like getting stabbed
>>
>>18556361
Painful and like I had to shit and piss at the same time.
>>
>>18556361
I felt a bit of pain (nothing terrible) and then nothing else
I was worried that I had some issue that prevented me from feeling things down there
>>
>>18554716
Yeah it's a total deal breaker
>>
>>18556488
>I was worried that I had some issue that prevented me from feeling things down there
Me too.
Does it feel good now? How many times did you have to fuck before it started feeling good?

I've tried toys, lube, fingers, I haven't gone all the way yet but I have never found a way to make penetration not feel uncomfortable and like it burns.
I've seen multiple doctors and nothing is wrong with my pussy or anything. It just never feels good.
>>
>>18556290
I don't like to be approached by strangers, I'm one of those people the first reply describes
>>
Question for other girls, how do you stay attracted to your bf or husband? I'm married and my husband has become very very lazy and unmotivated and no matter what I do he just sits in his ass and games all day. I'm not attracted to him at all anymore and just see him as a man child that makes my life more difficult. How do I get past these feelings or fix the situation.
>>
>>18556507
Well, you have to realize that guys don't have 100 people from the opposite sex wanting to fuck them. This is why smart guys like me have to resort to petty shit like lying and manipulation to get one of you worthless bitches in bed.
>>
>>18556501
Yes, I've only had two partners, never felt good (or anything at all) with the first one, then with the second one it started to feel good after some time. Many times I climax from penetration which seems to be rather unusual for women. I don't enjoy oral or being fingered though.

The worst part when I didn't feel anything was that I didn't dare to say anything so I ended up lying about it (I didn't think it was his fault and was afraid of making him worry and have self esteem issues.)
>>
>>18556531
Why are you telling me this? I just answered a post that didn't mention lying or manipulating anyone, and neither did my reply.
>>
>>18556516
You need to be sorting this issues out with him directly, not us.

Communication is key to making any relationship last and by the looks of it you're just giving up already.
>>
>>18556542
Just felt like venting.
>>
>>18556532
Ah man, you and I are from the same clan man.

I have a hard time speaking up about sex too exactly because I don't wanna bruise any egos. I'm ok with oral, it can feel pretty good sometimes, but all fingering is just immense pain. I usually just bare through it because every time I ever did they always took it some degree of personally, most were very slight though.

Any time I try to penetrate myself, or get fingered, the pain spooks me and I dry up pretty fast. I hate the texture of lube though.
>>
>>18556531
>>18556546
If women are just sacks of meat for you to fuck and nothing more, it's no wonder you don't have women lining up at your door begging for your cock.
>>
>talk to girl for about a month
>three dates go well
>haven't set 4th yet
>texting yesterday
>she drops convo abruptly, nothing unusual about the convo, just small talk
>I sent two unanswered txts, and then nothing.
>no txts all day today

Am I being a pest if I send a 3rd txt? I've been down this road before and I usually take it as her being uninterested. But I figured I'd get opinions

What say you?
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
Men:

Why do you like women?

Women:

Why do you like men?

Simple questions now answer it
>>
>>18556544
This has been going in for like 3 years now and I've tried talking to him about it every way I can think of but nothing changes. He still just spends all his time on the computer and dosen't do anything else. Im getting so fed up with him, like I love him but I'm so turned off by the person he's become. Laziness isn't a good trait
>>
>>18556613
Because I'm a straight woman and am attracted to the hard masculine features of men.
>>
>>18556556
Sounds familiar, yeah. The advice I can give you is to keep trying and, even though it's difficult, try not to obsess about wanting to orgasm.

If I were you I wouldn't put up with fingering though. It's frustrating to be horny and have to endure something that you don't like and even feels unpleasant and still be expected to be super turned on. You can ask him to rub/caress the area instead, dunno.
>>
>>18556694
Yeah I've long since stopped caring about cumming with someone else, I have a hard time ever cumming without a vibrator. I think I've maybe cum once before without a toy, just by his effort. Wasn't very strong though, didn't even twitch or spasm.

I always assumed dudes finger me to "stretch me out" or prepare my hole or something. I never let them go all the way of course, but that's always what I kind of thought fingering was for.
>>
>>18552170
Those kind of sound like me. Some gay dude who liked me really loved my dark circles and palish skin. Shame for him in straight.
>>
Is it normal to feel guilty for allowing oneself to feel lonely? I feel like a asshole for allowing myself to want someone to be around, and just immediately think how other people would have lives of their own and would want to do so much more than spend time with me, and to want to constrain someone like that is to treat them as an object. Even when I have to talk to people for work I am filled with this sense that they have zero interest in what I am saying and wish for me to go away.
>>
>>18556361
There was a tiny sting when he first inserted himself and some awkwardness since it was both his and my first time. But overall it was a nice experience
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.