[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you learn to love yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

how do you learn to love yourself?
>>
Why don't you love yourself?
>>
>>18530437

By becoming someone you could love. Improve yourself where you know you can improve and say "fuck it, this will do" when it comes to flaws you can't fix. Become good at something, so you can be proud of yourself. Be the sort of person you'd like to be. Figure out what you admire in other people and try to be that kind of person yourself.
>>
If you want a shortcut take LSD
>>
>>18530437
Fuck hookers. I love it, it's made my life good.
>>
>>18530504
This

>drug free route

Gotta realise youre human and not perfect. That youre inherently weird, you can be an asshole sometimes, and all this is universal.

Think of the coolest nicest person you know.

They've likely done some shitty ass thing that ruined a life they never talk about, and maybe theyre socially on point with people, but when they get home they shove trombone slides in their ass as a means of condensation enema.

No ones normal, no ones totally cool, and youre one to constantly try to improve yourself and try to learn from your mistakes and be better, no matter how much you fail, thats a good enough reason to be proud of yourself and love yourself.

Its not overnight. It takes a lot of work. Unless you use psychadelics. Shits instant in that case you dont even need to trip, a microdose will do. Doesnt work for everyone though.
>>
File: jbp meme.png (162KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
jbp meme.png
162KB, 271x274px
become good at something, anything, the need for external validation is lessened when you know you're good at something.
>>
File: IMG_2337.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2337.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>18530584
Not OP but
I've tried a lot of jobs and hobbies and all the time this one person puts me down saying I will never be anything and that I'm bad at the stuff I do and fuck everything up
they then proceed to kill my self worth even more by bitching about how I'm not doing anything even though the things I used to love they themselves ruined
I'd get rid of this person but they keep the roof above my sorry ass.
>>
>>18530636
>not doing your hobbies in secret
Kek, you had it coming
>>
How would psychedelics help?
>>
>>18530651
They teach you how to live the right way. If you are interested read Carlos Castaneda.
>>
>>18530685
lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.