[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am basically a cheat, not proud of it but I have 2 choices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Cheat.jpg (32KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Cheat.jpg
32KB, 500x333px
I am basically a cheat, not proud of it but I have 2 choices right now. Its really important for hat is to come for me. Myself financially I am strong. The question is, Should I choose the girl who has a great career , (satellite engineering and soon to be Phd holder ) but 5/10 looks or a classmate who wants to be the housewife and depends on me for a living , she is 8/10. Looks or career? Who should I go for?
>>
fuck the pretty one once or twice and date the engineer chick, you dont need a leech
>>
Choose the one who you prefer to spend time, has the better personality and you think will be a better wife long term
>>
>>18530394
What do you want from life? I careerwomen which will not get any kids and spend more time on work than you or the perfect mother for your children for which you can be a provider (and which also looks good).

Don't be stupid, no one gives a fuck about female education.
>>
>>18530440
Hahahahaha obviously a beta faggot here
>>
>>18530558
>haha someone who thinks about his future and wants children instead of falling for the strong and independant womanz meme

My condolences.
>>
I would like to have healthy and well attended children, I think it is good for an educated woman to handle my kids. Plus I would like a financially independent woman and not depend upon my money.. what if we go our own ways in the future,, I would obviously happily share my kids with a successful pussy. Plus she has stronger personality than the other one.. and she doesnt love me for money.. while I doubt the other one . Thanks alot fags I am quite clear about it now. Cracking a beer now. Cheers.
>>
>>18530440
I agree.
>>
>>18530604
you do know that better educated the woman, or parents in general, the worse the outcome for the kids? that's because the parents are so busy at work, so deep in thought and so divorced from reality with their PhDs that have zero idea of how to raise a kid.

But, anywho, you've already decided to spawn some STEMspergs and share them with her and her future husband, good luck with that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.