[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf went away to Africa for 1 month to help in some church

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: feel1.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
feel1.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
My gf went away to Africa for 1 month to help in some church charity project. There are 4 more girls and 1 guy in this project. They're going to stay in house rented by church and they're going go play with children and donate the money/stuff.

We have been together for 3 months and she is really in love with me, before she left we went on holiday together and it was really nice. When we arrived, she was leaving the next day, so we had a talk. She was crying all the time and told me she really hopes we continue hanging out after she comes, she also told me she loves me for the first time (I didn't say it too before). She wanted me to reassure her that we're gonna hang out after she comes, but I said that I can't do that. I said that I hope and I think that everything will be fine, but 1 month is a long time. We agreed we'll keep in touch on skype (there is no good internet connection there)

Now, she has been gone for 3 days and I'm really missing her. At the same time, I don't how I'll be able to manage the whole month apart. I'm also paranoid as fuck and I fear she may cheat (she is not a girl like that, but I've been too much on /pol/ and redpill so yeah, I constantly fear she will cheat and then come back like nothing happened, it's the worst) I'm thinking on breaking up, but I really like her. I try to keep myself busy and study, but during 1 month we can really grow apart. I know what I wrote is a mess without connection but I had to get it off my chest. Thanks for your advice.
>>
>>18530167
Cheating is the least of your worries. Google Amy Biehl.

also see here: https://aidworkersecurity.org/incidents

sorry man.
>>
File: 1483286199758.jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
1483286199758.jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>>18530167
>has been on /pol/
>lets his gf go to africa to help niggers waste money and risk her geting rapped
>>
>>18530169

The country she's traveling to is pretty safe and they'll mostly work with children.
>>
>>18530174
>children
Yeah sure, those pop out from nowhere. Google the rape statistics for that country.
>>
So your only problem is that you are insecure and that she will cheat? With who? Some AIDS riddled nigger? The one and only other guy in that charity group? Grow up. That you told her you aren't sure if you will continue to hang out basically gave her greenlights to sleep with whoever she wants since you made it clear with that statement that you aren't really in a relationship. Just some flimsy wishy washy thing.
>>
>>18530172

This trip was her big wish and they planned it with church even before we met. I can't be such beta loser to crush her dreams because of my insecurities. Plus I don't like /pol/ it's just that they're right a lot of the times, especially on girls. I don't want to be naive.
>>
>>18530179
You should have redpilled her. Just because you don't like that /pol/ is always right doesn't mean you should ignore it. Ignorance isn't bliss. Face reality and save your women from wasting their motherly instincts on niggers instead of their own children.
>>
>>18530178

It wasn't just like that because I simplified. We were talking for 2 hours at night when we arrived. I said that I cant sure 100% that everything will be the same after she arrives. We can only set the same goal and work towards it. You can have control over your actions but only have trust in other person in situation like this. If we both have the same goal we will achieve but I cant say its 100% because nothing is. Then i said that i really like some of her personality qualities and that because of this she is the longest gf that i had (i always had gfs for just 2 month max because most of them are annoying af) then i gave her my bracellet so she remembers me and she started crying even more. I saw her next morning before she left and she waa crying again and i made lighthearted chat to make her laugh and told her that ill miss her and everything will be fine and that she should enjoy her trip because i know how long she waited for it
>>
>>18530186

Maybe, I'm redpilling her slowly though. First on fat people which disgust her now, then on feminists and how dumb they are and she starts agreeing.
>>
>>18530167
>I constantly fear she will cheat and then come back like nothing happened
see, there was a time that I didn't fear that, and then it happened. and then it happened again. and then she cheated on me with a friend and I finally learned everything she had done.

OP, I'll tell you this. if she says she'll stay in touch, and then makes almost no effort to stay in touch, its over. if it feels like she's not only physically far away but also emotionally far away it's cause she's seeing it as a vacation from you as well to hop on some dick.

also, once it's done, it's done, it'll likely become a pattern of behaviour for her like my first gf and then she'll become an sjw because it's the only way to reconcile what she's done and still feel like she can call herself a decent person. though it sounds like she's already entirely blue pilled. never trust entirely blue pilled people, they're completely detached from reality.
>>
>>18530196

Man being cheated on and never finding out is my biggest fear in life. After being redpilled on girls, I'm being suspicious with every single one of them and that's why I'm afraid to open up and enter the relationship although I had many chances to do so.
>>
>>18530195
Just hope that she wont get HIV from all those niglets.
>>
File: 1466526501244.jpg (534KB, 1515x2079px) Image search: [Google]
1466526501244.jpg
534KB, 1515x2079px
Reminds me of this comic I read some years back.

So the dudes some uber christian and his gf is too, wait till marriage types. She gets murdered by some durka durkas and the whole time it turns out she was cheating on his ass with the other missionaries. Then he goes on some world adventure with some Haitian (I think? Brown regardless) chick and just as he decides sex might not be a horrible idea he gets killed by the dude who killed his ex.
>>
>>18530174
just make sure she doesn't come home with a nog surprise...

pic related
>>
File: Surprise!.jpg (127KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
Surprise!.jpg
127KB, 634x634px
>>18530227
duh
>>
>>18530204
good pic, perhaps even save-worthy
>>
>>18530169
Oh man. John Mongrel is gonna Cannibal Holocaust those white girls.
>>
LOL 1 month is nothing. OP grow the fuck up you idiot cuck.

If you feel like this you deserve to be cheated by a BBC nigger

also, what fucked up country sends up church kids to africa ? lol
>>
>>18530172
Unironically this op.
>>
>>18530245
Good one.
>>
Are you all fucking retarded?
Of course nobody fucks with natives during a voluntary work, stop making OP paranoid.
>>
>>18530245
Too bad it has no basis in reality
>>
>>18530306
>helping niggers

Anon, you dont have to fuck around in africa. They are literal animals rape-killing everything with a hole.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/610376/woman-gang-raped-refugee-camp-activists-Italy-border-France-Ventimiglia
>>
>>18530313
>he trusts what newspaper write, even though it is only written to sell more
>he thinks other races are rapist-killers
Honestly I wont even waste my time convincing you.
>>
>>18530306
>Of course nobody fucks with natives during a voluntary work
Natives fuck with you
>>
>>18530318
It's been in the local media as it happened, anon. It's old news and nothing new in those refugee camps. I could post a whole souce dump with links to stories of teachers, social workers or refugee hosts got raped and killed or and their children due to helping nogs. That's just what happenes when you led feral animals into your home which don't have any regard for human life.
>>
>>18530318
google Amy Biehl, you politically correct cockgobbler, then check the stats linked to earlier.
>>
>>18530318
NSFL
http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah5/Poogodandprinceofdarkness/image_zpskimiiuii.jpeg
>>
This never happened:
https://forum.deathaddict.com/threads/executed-michael-sharp-and-zaida-catalan-un-investigators.6716/
>>
File: your brain on liberalism.jpg (95KB, 658x470px) Image search: [Google]
your brain on liberalism.jpg
95KB, 658x470px
>>18530318
http://avpixlat.info/2015/12/28/asylsokare-domd-for-knivmord-pa-sjuarig-flicka/
>>
>>18530318
Female journalist 'raped by knife-wielding migrants' at Jungle camp
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/722432/Calais-migrants-female-journalist-raped-refugees-Jungle-Camp

British journalism student gang-raped in Calais
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/2637452/British-journalism-student-gang-raped-in-Calais.html

refugees attacking female Italian reporter live on air
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/08/horrifying-video-shows-refugees-attacking-female-italian-reporter-live-on-air/

Gangmaster who raped journalism student in Calais may have fled to Britain
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1050158/Gangmaster-raped-journalism-student-Calais-fled-Britain.html

>this is just the first page on google

Face reality and crime rates in relation to race.
>>
File: 1487324419732.jpg (2MB, 3428x2888px) Image search: [Google]
1487324419732.jpg
2MB, 3428x2888px
>>18530318
>he thinks other races are rapist-killers
Blacks are. Evolution doesn't just change your melanin.
>>
File: murderrace.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
murderrace.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
>>18530352
>>
>>18530318
REKT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
>>
So many poltards around... I think it is time to move on from /adv/. Really like anonymous posting, but you are not the people I want to spend my time with.
>>
>>18530367
>reeee those stupid ebil poltards showing me stats and news sources which don't aline with my liberal world view

Or you know, you could study the subject instead of dismissing it right away. Ifthose ebil Nazis are wrong, you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>18530367
Welcome to 4chan. You need tough enough skin to see the occasional shitposter. Or you can go to leddit and be moderated by that same shitposter.
>>
>My gf went away to Africa for 1 month
I'm soooo sorry.
>>
>>18530367
You need to move to the Congo to get raped and barbecued by your pets, bud.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.