[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some stupid vidya guild drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1491555376490.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491555376490.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
How do I comfort my friend who feels backstabbed and unwanted by the people in our guildmates?

My friend who organizes running something in an MMO set a rule for these runs that a few people in our guild disagree with. A veteran member broke that rule with his reasoning I found out just now being "I wanted to see how tilted they would get, and I don't really care either way if I run or not with them" and my friend immediately said that they were "banned" from doing any runs hosted by him just to try and reinforce said rule.

This person and a group of people who followed decided to go behind my friend's back and formed their own tiny group within the guild to run said in game content without saying anything with the reasoning "I want to get it done" and "To prove a point that we don't need them and their group"

My friend feels exiled and unwanted. I care for this person. I don't know what to do. I'm taking both sides and I already made the mistake of being a messenger between one of the parties.
>>
>>18529860
I cringed reading this
>>
What's the rule?
That matters, especially if your friend is a dicklick like most guild officers.
>>18529870
Nobody cares, smeghead.
>>
>>18530228
I cringed, too. It's just cringy.
>>
>>18529870
>>18530242
dont cringe too hard, adults are capable of childist behaviour beyond that
i had a guildmate almost crying singing drunkely on a run because his wife was mean to him or something

OP, your friend tried something and it failed, ppl in the game only care for getting shit done, connections rarely go beyond that.
the veteran dude probably know better than him, stop being butthurt and work with him
>>
ah mmos. It's such a dying genre because of MOBAs and mobage so it's not that 'massive' anymore and now you have to care about these pixelfriends because usually bigger players are all know each other and being a dick is hard to hide. So cheap trolls are all quitting towards mobas and all that. Anyway the friend is sure he isn't a dick, so it sounds like it's time to grab new people and have some training runs and shit and press forward.
>>
What are the rules that were placed? Yes it's relevant
>>
What game so we can laugh at your shit taste
>>
>>18530472
Probably some loot sharing rule
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.