[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I got a qt mechanic gf, what now? >we're both into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170717-215340.jpg (274KB, 1080x983px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-215340.jpg
274KB, 1080x983px
Ok so I got a qt mechanic gf, what now?
>we're both into racing
>decide to race
>let's make it more interesting I say
>if I win you go on a date with me
>she agrees
>completely dust her
>I tell her she doesn't have to go if she doesn't want to
>she says she's had a slight crush on me for a while and would love to go on a date
>I ask her, will you go steady with me?
>she laughs and says yes
So, what do I do now?
Pic related
I posted this on /b/ and /r9k/ and they were no help, all they said was "be yourself" or "don't fuck it up" I need actual advice.
>>
Be yourself and don't fuck it up.
>>
don't ask for specifics about feelings and relationships and shit right now. just company and mutual interests.
>>
>>18529790

>just enjoy company
>>
Are you actually retarded?? What did you do to get her to crush on you? Nothing right?

So, just keep doing that

Jeez I wonder if mankind will still be able to reproduce without looking it up online after the next three generations
>>
I mean what advice do you want? Whatever you did clearly worked since she has a crush on you. Just keep doing that
>>
>>18529797>>18529800
Well to be honest she's a co worker and I put a persona when I'm at work or with her, I feel so fake. I don't think she'll like the real, autistic, rude, uncaring person that I really am...
>>
>>18529768
Any advice I could give you wouldn't be helpful. I can help you when dealing with the Law of Large Numbers, but each chick ultimately is more or less unique.

Whatever you've been doing has been enough to get her to not only admit she has a crush on you, but to agree to go steady. What you've been doing has been working. I would keep going with that until there's a problem.
>>
>>18529807
Women love assholes. You can be an asshole to literally anyone but her, and it will just make her feel more special. She's the "exception."
>>
>>18529815
Does that actually work?
>>
>>18529825
Why wouldn't it? If your girlfriend was an absolute bitch to everyone in the world, but an absolute pussy cat with you, would you really care about all the strangers she's a bitch to?
>>
she's probably a whore and once your honey moon faze is over she'll start fucking your other Co workers.
>>
>>18529834
:^(
>>
>>18529768
Loo m8, stop this insecurity. There is safety in silence, as long as it's not the broken dog type of silence, more like rugged quiet guy type.

Quit writing so much cringe shit, and take her racing, fix cars, and that shit. Stop with the fucking feels, and all will be fine, right.
>>
>>18529844
Wow, actual advice, thanks bro.
>>
>>18529797
>Nobody in the past has ever asked for dating advice
>Nobody in the past has ever been nervous around the opposite sex

Playing the dating game is as old as humanity itself. Everybody needs a little guidance at first, that's how people learn.

You're the dumb one, and what's worse is your put on air of superiority
>>
>>18529768
Just take her for a ride around town and stop at some cafes or whatever along the way that look good.
>>
>>18529787
>Be yourself
>>
>>18530020
Just be yourself ;^)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.