[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tattoo myself at home with no equipment? I have >small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1471834785480.png (37KB, 290x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471834785480.png
37KB, 290x300px
How do I tattoo myself at home with no equipment?

I have
>small needles
>pens
>markers
>paint
>>
>>18529650
You will need:
-9v battery
-Small electric motor
-Wires
-Guitar/bass string, most use low E strings
-Pencil eraser
-Popsicle stick or leftover IKEA allen wrench
-Tape

1. Strip pen down to the plastic tube and tip (no ink cartridge, ball-point, or rear cap)

2. Break popsicle stick at a 90-degree angle and tape to the pen with the angle sitting flush at the open end.
If using the allen wrench, just tape it to the pen as-is in the same position.

3. Tape electric motor to the angled section of the stick/wrench with the output shaft halfway over the pen hole.

4. Push eraser over the motor's output shaft.

5. Use pliers to unwind the guitar string into a straight wire and bend one and at a 90-degree angle.

6. Insert bent end of guitar string into the outer edge of the face of the eraser and feed the string down the length of the pen tube.

7. Cut the string so only about 1/4'' sticks out the end of the pen

8. Wire the motor up to the 9v battery

9. Dip string into the discarded pen ink and enjoy.
>>
>>18529699
Thank you.

What if I have a sewing needle, ink, and a steady hand?
>>
File: 1467451835793.png (343KB, 702x658px) Image search: [Google]
1467451835793.png
343KB, 702x658px
>>18529699
holy shit?
>>
>>18529650
Don't try to manually do a tat with shit equipment. Just save up some money and buy a shitty intro set and black ink.

This is $25 at walmart (online)

Practice a little bit before you do it too.
>>
>>18529731
Have you really never seen a prison tattoo gun before?
>>
>inb4 edgy
Can I cut/burn words/art into my skin?
>>
>>18529785
Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: Don't.
>>
>>18529818
I see.

I am poor as fuck and can not afford tattoos or tattoo kits or spare parts w/ a 9 volt
>>
>>18529846
Then tattoos and brands are not for you.
>>
>>18529854
What kind of advice is this?

That does not help.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.