[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going to start dating 22-27 yo girls. how do I find out how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 06xp-cheney2-master315[2].jpg (15KB, 315x210px) Image search: [Google]
06xp-cheney2-master315[2].jpg
15KB, 315x210px
going to start dating 22-27 yo girls.

how do I find out how many sexual partners they have had in the past.

it matters to me.
>>
>>18529559
You ask when it becomes relevant. Usually its within the first few dates.
>>
Why does it matter to you? Asking so I can give the right advice
>>
>>18529575
not falling in that trap,
>>
>>18529559
Good luck with that
>>
>>18529580
If you think dating women with prior partners is a trap you need to fix that before anything

>inb4 cuck
my girlfriend's first and only partner has been me
>>
>>18529588
the trap of - giving you a reason where instead of you answering my question, you'll 'work' on my question instead.
>>
>>18529595
best way to find out how many people someone has fucked is to ask them up front. Thing is that's a personal question and you have to have a good reason for asking it unless you want to be dropped or at least slapped, which brings me to why does it matter to you?
>>
>>18529616
>where do you guys have the purple yams?
>"purple yams are not as common as regular yams, so why do you want them?"
>oh
>>
>>18529643
That may be the worst analogy I've ever read
>>
>>18529652
thats what you sound like

>"why do you want to know"

lmao
>>
>>18529672
do you want help or not?
>>
File: boho-feist.jpg (90KB, 470x555px) Image search: [Google]
boho-feist.jpg
90KB, 470x555px
>>18529559

I know it probably doesn't fit your situation, but if she has tumblr send her an anon. I've done that.

I know how you feel though. I'm 26 and the last couple girls I talked to were 24 and one had 50+ the other 80+.

I was just starting to get over the fact that I didn't lose my virginity until 21, but shit at this rate I don't think I'll ever be able to compete. I'm realizing girls just aren't worth it.

The more I accomplish in life, the more appealing I am, but the quality of women stays the same.

Unless I find some hard working, career driven woman who likes to travel, go to art museums, is motherly in a kind spirited way, and has that love for life, and can actually take care of herself, and hasn't rode the cock carousel and done a shit ton of drugs, then I'd much rather just stay single.

I don't even like casual sex anymore, I'd rather focus on my career. But sadly, I don't know if that woman exists.
>>
>>18529709
Find a girl who likes you and shares an interest or two, don't look for yourself in female form
>>
So you want to know because you want to learn how to be better at sex or because you want a 10/10 pure waifu?
>>
>>18529559

Act like it does'nt matter to you. They have to believe that it won't matter either way when they do tell you. When you do ask it should seem just like a casual curiosity, as opposed to something that may endanger your sticking around. If it is likely that they would lose you by telling the truth then they will lie, or make up excuses to themselves about why certain times " don't count".
>>
you cant, for sure
most of them will lie, unless they dont want anything from you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.