[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a few days my girlfriend is going to San Francisco. Our relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: o-STRESSED-MAN-facebook.jpg (271KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o-STRESSED-MAN-facebook.jpg
271KB, 1536x1024px
In a few days my girlfriend is going to San Francisco. Our relationship has been pretty godawful lately, this is the first girlfriend I've had. I want to fix things in our relationship. Most of all I want to fix her, but she doesn't open up for shit, and everytime I give her some type of support or advice she shoots it down. This is problem #2, problem #1 is she still hangs out every so often with one of her friends with benefits. She says she won't cheat, but its awfully strange to hang out with someone like this, late at night. This problem has been recurrent for 3 months now. The point is, I don't know when to talk to her about these two things. I feel I should do it once she comes back from her trip, because I don't want to be an asshole. But how soon should I do it after she gets back. If any of you anons need more explanations for the bullshit she's been putting me through, I can give more.
>>
>>18529253
>Our relationship has been pretty godawful lately
let me guess, last 3 months?
>>
>>18529253
First of all you can't help a person if they don't want help.

Second of all she has been visiting her FWB for around 3 months? Nigga dump her.

I know it is your first time with a gf but fuck her man. She gotta go. You learn as you get older. You even said your relationship is godawful. Why hang out with her anymore? Lots of stress will go away when you get her out of your life. You wanted to help her with whatever and she refuses. Cut ties.

PS: Idkwtf you want to help her. Seems this relationship was a nice experiment for you to learn.
>>
>>18529268
this. we all learn this sort of thing the hard way.

i stayed with my first gf for four years, before i admitted to myself i couldn't fucking stand her

a month after i broke up my dad even told me i was always a dick when i was dating my gf, and now, a month free i'm becoming my cheerful self again
>>
OP here
Everyone in my family hates my girlfriend now. Them and some close friends think my girlfriend is in the wrong, with hanging out with her "friend". I just don't know how I'm going to bring myself to break up with her. I think she's amazing, and she's absolutely beautiful. Beyond these two issues she's great, but how do I go about talking to her? This fucking sucks.
>>
>>18529253
>If any of you anons need more explanations for the bullshit she's been putting me through, I can give more.
sure, why not

but from what you already posted, she is "hanging out" with a fuckbuddy late at night... that's kinda enough, ain't it?
>>
>>18529325
So everyone in your family knows that she is a black sheep.

Once you get her out of your life the better. There are more beautiful and respectful girls in the universe brah. 7 billion ppl and majority of those are women
>>
>>18529325
Are you two still fucking or is she only fucking her fwb?
>>
>>18529367
We're with each other. She says she won't cheat on me, I want to believe her. This shit is just wrong, what the fuck is her problem. She took so much from me. She's my first for everything, and she's putting me through so much crap.
>>
>>18529253
>problem #1 is she still hangs out every so often with one of her friends with benefits. She says she won't cheat
Anon, I...
>>
>>18529275
are you me?
>>
>>18529381
You didn't answer my question but I've read enough. This is what you do...
>continue to be "with each other"
>stop caring about who she is spending time with
>find someone else to occupy your time, preferably another attractive girl
>keep this up and you'll have plenty of options
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.