[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically i have no friends, i don't enjoy anything in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: F1000008.jpg (763KB, 1840x1232px) Image search: [Google]
F1000008.jpg
763KB, 1840x1232px
So basically i have no friends, i don't enjoy anything in my life, even the only things that i do and are my passions suchs as music and lately photography don't give me satisfaction. I can't stand other people, i tend to feel suprerior to others very often. How do i get to know other people? What should i do to improve my life?
>>
You are very aware but you should have a moral duty.

Something that benefits mankind or others in some way. I remember I was child first taking the bus, and I lost my token. I was scrambling for one so I could leave the bus but an old lady came up to me and gave us a token.

Small things like that makes a person's day and it was such a blessing to have.
>>
Don't listen to that other poster, he's a faggot. Just stop thinking you're so important and don't overthink things in general. Life is simple, do things you enjoy doing, remind yourself that other people are just like you and try to not be an asshole and people will like you.
>>
The problem is i can't, i just dont find it important or satisfying in any way
>>
>>18529093
>Life is simple, do things you enjoy doing,

Nice advice Dr Phil.
>>
The other problem is i know that other people are dumb and that fact doesnt let me interact with them like with a normal person, if i want to talk about philosophy for example, i can't because i'd be told that it is stupid etc, i need friends that will be interested in art and culture in general
>>
>>18529105
Sorry fag, but that's how you enjoy life

>>18529110
Well maybe not everyone has to talk to you about what you want to talk about. Try to expand your horizons instead of thinking you are better than people. You should not be so narcissistic
>>
>>18529047
i was a lot like you a few weeks ago, and it was pain that made me realize what i was doing wrong, and who i was and what things about myself i needed to change.

a painful experience will make you change and care for people. for me, it was my friends taking revenge from me and making my ex meet (and of course fuck) with tons of other guys during the 4 following months after our breakup (4yr relationship of pure love), and since i still had feelings for her, knowing what she did on night crushed me. from then on, i'va begun to treat people better, and ive learnt that i should not mock them or turn down their tastes and hobbies, to stop being condescendant. i used to be like this with a lot of people and i didnt realize they were resenting me silently.

i like the new me now, though i still miss my ex gf, miss the sex and the convos and cuddling, i now treat people better, appreciate my time a lot more and am ready to start myself anew. the pain i felt for days (it still hurts now but not as much) made me change and accept my flaws.

TL;DR Pain
>>
Well the problem is i can't just stop feeling suprerior to others. I used to feel even worse than others some time ago, but since i changed myself for them and they just rejected me, i did it for them and now i don't even know them anyome, i would even say since then i started to hate people, back then i didnt hate anyone but now it's like a long list of people i hate.
>>
>>18530632
>i did it for them
Do it for yourself this time aroud.
>>
>>18529141
You're a hedonist scum. You think what feels good is the only way to life.

Many things in life are enjoyable but are not necessarily good for you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.