[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coworker likes to videotape me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: justwhat.jpg (75KB, 689x568px) Image search: [Google]
justwhat.jpg
75KB, 689x568px
The HR woman will sometimes take videos of me using her phone without me knowing. She says that she finds me "funny". I might be just talking to someone else about nothing or serious business and I'll catch her in my periphery recording it on her cell. Today, I was talking with a coworker about a work assignment at the coworkers desk when I noticed the HR girl recording me literally over my shoulder. I knocked her cellphone back and she left looking very offended.

I'm very frustrated and creeped out by what she's doing and I'm considering confronting her tomorrow. What should I do?
>>
>>18529028
Fuck her raw, tbqh.
>>
>>18529035

I'm being serious. It's gotten to the point where it's gone from a harmless quirk to legit annoying. I want to go to her supervisor, but it's a small office and she sucks up to her bosses on a regular basis, so I don't know how me doing that will help me. I was at the office before her by a few months if that makes any difference.
>>
She is being rude. It's socially acceptable to be pissed off about this.
>>
literally, tell her to stop
>>
>>18529028
Tell her that she doesn't have your consent to video you. Then ask her boss to tell her to stop. It is border line harassment.
>>
>>18529128

I have. Two or three times I've directly told her not to film me without asking me.
>>
>>18529035
This tbqh

Go one further and tell her to record it.
>>
>>18529109
Knowing that women are borderline retarded most of the time, I'd do one of the following
A. Tell her to fuck off. Literally.
B. Ask her if she wants to go on a date.
If it's only you that she recorded, then it was probably her autism saying "I interested in you".
But you were hostile a few times too many, so your chances of smashing are unlikely at best.
>>
>>18529180
>If it's only you that she recorded, then it was probably her autism saying "I interested in you".

I think I'm the only one that she's recorded but I really, really doubt she's interested in me. She's 30 and I'm 23 and women tend to go for older guys. Plus, she's never said anything even hinting at that.
>>
>>18529198
>women tend to go for older guys
Nah, it's not a rule. I have a much easier time dealing with older women, for example.

>she's never said anything even hinting at that
Maybe she would've if you played along. Women are socially retarded just like that. Too late for that now, though.
>>
>>18529028

> I'll catch her in my periphery
>periphery

WOAH
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.