[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might be retarded. Like, when I'm interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I think I might be retarded.

Like, when I'm interested in someone that person seems Perfect.
When that person starts being more interested in me, I start noticing their flaws more and that makes me want to break up with them without even starting to date them
>>
>>18528859
yep, you're retarded. you want to be able to idolize your partner as a perfect ideal when relationships are held together on mutual trust, understanding, and acceptance of flaws. you are probably a teenager. work on yourself for a bit instead.
>>
You're not retarded but you're greedy. You want someone and when you realize that you can have them you lose interest and want someone else. Don't date anyone until you fix this mentality, but it can be fixed
>>
>be op
>go on 4chan to ask advice on women
>anime picture in post is a good idea
>has relationships with girls in head
>breaks up with girls in fantasy
>why am I like this
>how to have perfect relationship
>Am I autistic

Looks like you answered your own question there bud
>>
>>18530000
not that autistic lmao
>>
>>18530000
the quads have spoken
/thread
>>
>>18528859
Spotted a girl and romanticized who she was and what a relationship would be. She noticed me too and we tentatively would small talk so one day I show up at her house unannounced, knock, and she comes to the door, surprised but excited to see me but I see a huge zit in the middle of her forehead so I beat a hasty retreat. Killed it for me though she continued to try to get close. I had built up a perfect doll in my head but she was human. Yuck.
>>
File: hlh8iFO.png (61KB, 181x154px) Image search: [Google]
hlh8iFO.png
61KB, 181x154px
>>18530000
kvads have spƶekn
>>
>>18529938
>>18528877
How do you fix this ?
>>
>>18528859
You enjoy the thrill of the hunt, you don't necessarily like the women you just want to know if you could and once you could your interest fades. It's normal and you just have to find someone you think you could actually spend your life with.
>>
>>18530000
Kek be praised!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.