[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Story...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1487447144523.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487447144523.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So I really need some advice..

I want to keep it confidential as it pertains to a court case... Anyways, here it goes.

>Be me
>Hanging out with friend
>friend is a dealer
>knock knock* on door
>Two black guys, one with a gun
>They steal both our phones, and steal over 5000$ worth of property from my friend
>Lil one assaults my friend
>Threatens to hit me, says they're in a gang
>Kicks over my honey garlic chick combo plate
>Chinese food every where
>They run away laughing
>1 minute later cops show up
>friend gets charged with stuff but is rich so it doesn't really matter

Here's the thing.. They didn't wear masks, and went to HS with my friend. He knew who they were. Anyways, the cops found the guy with the gun, and now they want me and my friend to press charges... My friend is nowhere to be found, and they want to me to testify. Should I testify and just tell the truth? If I do that, he will most likely be found guilty of 3 crimes:
Aggravated Burglary, Armed robbery with a firearm and carrying a weapon on school property.

I can't help but feel a bad knowing my actions might send someone to jail for 8+ years. Would I be in danger if I testified? I know he's not in a gang but still, anyone have any advice?
>>
>>18528794
>>Kicks over my honey garlic chick combo plate
>>Chinese food every where
vs
>jail for 8+ years

idk, anon, sounds fair
fuck those niggers
his gang will cut you up, though
>>
>>18528830

pretty sure he was fibbing abt the gang.. Seemed like the type of dude who doesn't have any close friends AKA selfish. Also, I heard from a gangster that a lot of people in gangs don't go out of their way to avenge friends, because they simply don't care that much about them
>>
Fuck those ape assholes, send them to jail
>>
>>18528856
sigh, I knew it was going to be this type of thread. I'm just waiting for some liberal to try and give me the other side. Our prison system is fucked, and overpopulated. Sending him to prison is basically like sending somebody to go get fucked up the ass. I will say, from my observation, he was on the richer side of the spectrum. Not from the hood, so to speak.. if that makes any difference. I feel like i would have more compassion if he were from the hood... because the circumstances experienced in the hood gravitate poor people towards the pay of robbery/drug dealing/pimpery/etc. But the dude is a wanna be.. It hurts
>>
>>18528882
Robbery is a serious, and violent crime that puts people at harm. This is the point of incarceration, if someone is a detriment to society, they should be removed from it.
The problem with the prison system, is it doesn't do anything to help these people when they get out. If they were given counseling on why they went with crime, and how to avoid it. Working at a grocery store, I see how horrible people are with their money. I know that some people get paid so little, that they're forced to live paycheck to paycheck, but things can be done. I think people just don't know about it, or how to go about it.
>>
>>18528794
>I can't help but feel a bad knowing my actions might send someone to jail for 8+ years.
Don't be idiot.

HIS actions will send him to jail for 8+ years.
You're just delivering his devil's share.
>>
>>18528794
>Be me
>Hanging out with friend
>friend is a dealer
This was your mistake
>>
>>18528882
It's overpopulated because it's full of people who have done harmless minor shit like having some weed.

Threatening someone with a gun and stealing their shit is not minor shit. It's what the prison system should be for.
>>
File: 1488411230945.png (2MB, 1056x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1488411230945.png
2MB, 1056x1486px
>>18528962
>>18528882

And don't forget, he knocked over your fucking chinese food.

Let the soulless bastard rot
>>
>>18528882
how about they mug your other friends next, and shit gets violent and that gun gets used
it will be on you
>>
>>18528959
ya, i learned that lesson the hard way. Haha. Thanks for the advice guys
>>
>>18528971
that's gonna be the deciding factor
>>
>>18528971
Lol
>>
>>18528971
Some lines were not meant to be crossed
>>
>>18528882
>someone threatens you
>steals a lot od money from your buddy on your very eyes
>even hits your buddy in front of you
>and is enough of a cunt to knock over your food while laughing in your face
What do you think, you dense fucking cunt?
>>
File: incredible_hank.jpg (43KB, 672x650px) Image search: [Google]
incredible_hank.jpg
43KB, 672x650px
>>18528971
>>18528830
And now I know what I want for dinner tonight. Thanks guys.

>>18528794
So I'm gonna play Devil's advocate here.

Why. Why do you care about this guy. Why does it matter? Regardless of his race or appearance.

Dude violated you and your person.

Why is it fair? Let's say you don't testify against him and he goes free. This kid won't really learn and just think he got lucky. People generally forget how good we have out here in society.

He MIGHT change in 10 years from now. But think of all the bad he can cause in the meantime.

Fuck the prison system. He chose the path of selfishness and personal gain. Man probably has very low and little moral system.

Let him rot.
>>
>>18529043

it's not so much I care about him, I just have this idea in my head that he goes to prison, gets raped in the ass, gets out and then wants to savagely murder me and my infant child
>>
File: 20170613_231448.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170613_231448.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18529075
Oh I use to think like that when I first had jury duty.

I kind of entertain the fact now.

There are systems in place that can help you.

Example, they can notify you when he's release, you can get a restraining order. Hell, you can even use it as a case to get a conceal carry.

Here the thing kid. Use that aggression you have buried inside of you. You're probably a good guy and pretty passive, but allow yourself to grow.

In the time he's away, learn self defence and handle weaponry.

Make yourself tough. Learn how to live in the woods for a week. (Everything is mainly a mental game)

The shit that goes bump in the night are a lot scarier than any man. The tension and fear of being watched causes you to become stronger.

Been there man. Done it. I've been in a similar case where you are now. Except the difference is I pulled a gun out on my home intruder.

So when he does get out, he'll learn that second biggest mistake in his life was to rob you. The first will be him going after you.

>(Here's a pic I took when I went for a night walk out of camp at midnight. Shit gets tense.)
>>
>>18528794
Yup, testify.

Doods like that are probably out there raping and killing people. If you have a solid shot at them give these shitfuckers what they deserve.
>>
>>18528794
Retaliation is close to a nonissue unless you live deep in the ghetto. Even then, its unlikely anyone is going to put forth real effort.

Heres what you have to decide: is threatening you with a weapon and stealing your phone enough of an offense that they ought to go to prison?

If the answer is yes, testify. If its no, don't. Either way, start carrying a fucking gun.
>>
>>18528794
Avenge your fallen honey garlic chicken combo, you fool. Stealing from someone is one thing, knocking over their food is a whole different level. They should not be forgiven for such a disgusting crime
>>
>>18528794
>My friend is nowhere to be found
As in missing or avoiding you?
>and they want to me to testify. Should I testify and just tell the truth? If I do that, he will most likely be found guilty of 3 crimes:
>Aggravated Burglary, Armed robbery with a firearm and carrying a weapon on school property.
They're pretty serious crimes
>I can't help but feel a bad knowing my actions might send someone to jail for 8+ years
Not as bad as robbing someone with a gun and threatening them
>Would I be in danger if I testified? I know he's not in a gang but still, anyone have any advice?
Would you be in danger? no more than you currently are having gone to the police.

I work in a prison, these people won't think "he didn't give evidence, he's alright, I'll change how I conduct myself" if you choose not to testify, the only way to help them is to let the justice system play its part.
>>
>>18529814
avoiding the police and me, Lol

I'm not scared anymore thanks to my 4chan bros. He will rue the day his foot touched my honey garlic chikin
>>
>>18528794
This is why you don't hang out with dealers, OP.

I don't know if those guys are part of a bigger gang that will seek retribution or not. If not, press charges. If so, don't.

And stay the fuck away from dealers.
>>
>>18529824
Out of curiosity, was anything I said helpful?

>>18529120
>>
>>18530180
Yeah! I appreciate the post and all the help from everyone. I'm gonna brush up on some boxing and get some type of knife for self defense. He... Will... Rue...the... Day...
>>
>>18530219
You're gonna live a great life. Don't ever let someone stop you.

With that im off. Take care OP
>>
>>18530219
>A knife
Why not a gun?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.